AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A custom request I received on IWC.

Its not really sexual its just a weird fetish/fantasy, so i hope that dosnt deter you. So i was wondering if you and some other girls could replicate a russian folktale Сказка Репка or translated to The Turnip. Mostly I would want what is happening in this video to be recreated https://vk.com/video54388498_162816961, mostly from 4:58 to 6:40. In breif how it would go down is, one girl tries to pull something out of the ground but when she cant she calls for someone to help her and then when both cant they calls on someone else to help, each wrapping their hands around the others stomach. I would want them to actually be pulling something to make it look realistic. For this i would want at most like 3 girls. If i could get an estimate of the price of this that would be great. Thank You!

1. In regards to the first sentence, have you LOOKED at my store? Cause there's not much "sexual" content, it's all fetish and femdom.

2. Right ok, let me just film with other people in the middle of a pandemic, no biggie.

This appears to be another model, which makes it even more wtf. Maybe they thought it was a funny joke, but if it is, I'm not in on it, so it comes across just..... what?

Screenshot_20200629-185527.png

Notice: Bob is a green (StripChat) and didn't tip anything, even though he said he would tip a HUGE 5 tokens for a squirt. "Dirtyk2" is a grey user.

GreatUncleBob SPURT FOR US
GreatUncleBob SQUIRT FOR US BABAY
GreatUncleBob SQUIRT NOW 5 TOKENS
for a beautiful smile and mood
GreatUncleBob SQUIRT
GreatUncleBob ITS EASY
Dirtyk2 You do it for us then Bob. Chill out my guy
GreatUncleBob @Dirtyk2 FUCK YOU GREY SHIT

Dirtyk2 You do it for us then Bob. Chill out my guy
GreatUncleBob @Dirtyk2 FUCK YOU GREY SHIT
What a tosser 😄 He is probably holding on to his very last token to avoid the "ex" next to his username and stay immune from the knights. I've seen enough of those idiots.

(When I grow up I want to know what the deal is with the holy grail of cam rooms; the squirt. So many users crave it, and so many models try to comply by pissing themselves. I don't quiiiiite get it. Oh, well ... )

(When I grow up I want to know what the deal is with the holy grail of cam rooms; the squirt. So many users crave it, and so many models try to comply by pissing themselves. I don't quiiiiite get it. Oh, well ... )
#metoo
For the moment, I just put this question in pause mode, assuming that they just can't notice a real orgasm :)

Reactions: JustMilfnAround
I think many people like appearance and fantasies, and don't mind if they even understand and know that it's not real at all...1594112056120.png

Reactions: Diana_Devil

My question for Ahegao (or whatever it is, however you spell it) is simple: do guys genuinely get turned on by this, or is it more purely as a "fun" thing? Like, I have seen plenty of guys try to make the model smile and laugh by getting them to just do some silly faces or other things, which does usually make them have a giggle and smile, and it's nice for them... but I am confused if this is a turn on for the majority of people who want it? Genuine question, no judgment if people do.

Yesterday's gem- completely uprovoked...no I didn't try to do it, I didn't even see it until all were sent.

Some men are just fucking pathetic... Being on the internet has definitely showed to me that some guys are trash.

I will just leave this here for you all... Public chat, I think this guy has made an appearance before and I have posted it, but not one of this length..

im_smart
I really want to know you. Is it hard?. Most guys who came here propose you (and to 1000 others girls) a little bit of help in exchange of girlfriend, sex in real life. But women are indoctrinated (by feminists) to consider this kind of help : corruption, manipulation and prostitution. Women yell at the guy "i am not a whore". The guy get angry "badboys with tatoo fuck them for free, while this women won't fuck me not even if i try to help them". I'm in the same situation. I am smart, I have money, I want to travel and have a girl with me. And because I want to share my time, money, moments and resources with a girl I get "i am not a whore" response. I tried to help women (for free) before, as I was teached by religion and this women orientated society. It doesn't work. Working to help others, without getting anything in return is the worst form of modern slavery. You just help them to fuck with others guys (they are sexual attracted to). Women don't give sex to all guys either.

im_smart
pm?

I will just leave this here for you all... Public chat, I think this guy has made an appearance before and I have posted it, but not one of this length..

im_smart
I really want to know you. Is it hard?. Most guys who came here propose you (and to 1000 others girls) a little bit of help in exchange of girlfriend, sex in real life. But women are indoctrinated (by feminists) to consider this kind of help : corruption, manipulation and prostitution. Women yell at the guy "i am not a whore". The guy get angry "badboys with tatoo fuck them for free, while this women won't fuck me not even if i try to help them". I'm in the same situation. I am smart, I have money, I want to travel and have a girl with me. And because I want to share my time, money, moments and resources with a girl I get "i am not a whore" response. I tried to help women (for free) before, as I was teached by religion and this women orientated society. It doesn't work. Working to help others, without getting anything in return is the worst form of modern slavery. You just help them to fuck with others guys (they are sexual attracted to). Women don't give sex to all guys either.

im_smart
pm?

The “pm?” at the end made me legit LOL. After all of that, there is something else he’d like to say that he wants to keep private? 😂

Don't you love when members try to get you to do something that's obviously against the rules just because you're new? Not to mention, something I have no interest in doing anyways.

View attachment 85023
View attachment 85024
I've been on SM for 6 years and STILL get guys begging me to break rules as if it's no big deal, even when I say I could get banned. It never fails to astound me that their boner is more important to them than us being able to continue to earn a living.

I've been on SM for 6 years and STILL get guys begging me to break rules as if it's no big deal, even when I say I could get banned. It never fails to astound me that their boner is more important to them than us being able to continue to earn a living.
Eh, sadly men putting their boners before women's safety no longer surprises me. On the plus side, I managed to convince him to get a show that wasn't against the rules but then his internet started having issues and he kept disconnecting, so I got like 2 minutes in exclusive without actually having to do anything. 🤷‍♀️

This guy was in 2 rooms yesterday when I was in them, he pretends to be from Motley Crue and claims to be rich lol..

tecman2020: never heard a little the group called motley crew a rock 'n' roll star now just matting
tecman2020: I will love to come home to my $54 million mansion your next-door neighbor's Sylvester Stallone Rambo is so at the 320 days on the road performing in front of millions and millions of people
tecman2020: the Meza heaven husband like that that makes hundreds of millions of dollars every year
tecman2020: wise somebodies beautiful you are doing this because he had a good man in your life take care you you relive the life of the rich and famous. I have a private jet I can pick you up anytime
tecman2020: to America and live dubbed life that you deserve
tecman2020: money is no says your beautiful woman and you deserve better and is trying to tell you this
tecman2020: ccan you imagine living in the 54 million Dower mansion

This one only a small fraction of what he was saying.
As one can imagine, he was only tipping tokens of 1 at a time, with one or 2x 10tks... for a guy who claims to own a $54million mansion, he is pretty stingy.

This guy was in 2 rooms yesterday when I was in them, he pretends to be from Motley Crue and claims to be rich lol..

tecman2020: never heard a little the group called motley crew a rock 'n' roll star now just matting
tecman2020: I will love to come home to my $54 million mansion your next-door neighbor's Sylvester Stallone Rambo is so at the 320 days on the road performing in front of millions and millions of people
tecman2020: ccan you imagine living in the 54 million Dower mansion

This one only a small fraction of what he was saying.
As one can imagine, he was only tipping tokens of 1 at a time, with one or 2x 10tks... for a guy who claims to own a $54million mansion, he is pretty stingy.
This is not how rich people talk about being rich. If you're going to lie at least try to be good at it.

He could AT LEAST spell the band name right, ffs.

As soon as they come in and tell me they are rich I know they are going to freeload LOL

The guys that have a lot of disposable income and want to throw it at you will brag with their tokens, I love those guys :)

Doesn't that hurt though? :p

He could AT LEAST spell the band name right, ffs.

I didn't even read most of the shit he was spouting out his fingers.. so I missed that haha.
I think he copies and pastes because he doesn't seem to reply to the models but posts a lot, and fast - granted he may be a very fast typist but it just seems all pre-planned.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Can I put another thing my bf said in here?

Last night; "I wish women were OK, with men watching the game during sex."

By women, he meant me. Technically I would not have a problem with it, if it were not for the fact that he spends about 5 hours a day completely immersed in sports. When it's not up on the T.V. he is busy blaring it on his little portable radio. I guess I'll get to know him again, once baseball season is over... :giggle: I don't know if any of you realize exactly how many baseball games there are in a season... I do, because I witness every single one (or that's what it feels like anyways) lol!