AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice for Trans models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2020
Twitter Username
@CerezaCykes
Chaturbate Username
Cerezacykes
So I wanted to get into chaturbate since they actually have the trans tab. I'm mtf, pre-op, but still generally fairly passing (my voice tends to leave people unsure and sound more androgynous) and I've been on hormones for a few years now.

I wanted to know what kind of things are most efficient for tips? Does it vary from model to model or are people generally looking for something in common with trans camgirls? Is there any specific advice you'd give to someone like me starting out specifically? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

for every model it varies. i know several transwomen who do a lot better than me (ciswoman). it really depends on the individual imo. depends in the effort and luck. my advice is the same for every gender- cis, trans, nonbinary, ect. try many sites. dont put your eggs all in one. try as many camsites or content sites as you wish. don't stick just to camming. there is clips, phonesex (pso), sexting, subscription, and indie like skype or selling on reddit. figure out your niche- what makes you stand out from other models. social media networking is also a big plus.

don't worry too much about your looks (easier said than done.) try to be the best you that you can be. there will be people attracted to you no matter what you look like. if you are made uncomfortable with how people are treating you, you do not have to tolerate them, even if they are paying. figure out your boundaries, and stick to them.

for every model it varies. i know several transwomen who do a lot better than me (ciswoman). it really depends on the individual imo. depends in the effort and luck. my advice is the same for every gender- cis, trans, nonbinary, ect. try many sites. dont put your eggs all in one. try as many camsites or content sites as you wish. don't stick just to camming. there is clips, phonesex (pso), sexting, subscription, and indie like skype or selling on reddit. figure out your niche- what makes you stand out from other models. social media networking is also a big plus.

don't worry too much about your looks (easier said than done.) try to be the best you that you can be. there will be people attracted to you no matter what you look like. if you are made uncomfortable with how people are treating you, you do not have to tolerate them, even if they are paying. figure out your boundaries, and stick to them.

Got it, I think I'll have to try things out for a while to get a feel for it and what works for me. Do you have any reccomendations for which sites are particularly trans friendly? I'll also definitely start posting on reddit as well!

Got it, I think I'll have to try things out for a while to get a feel for it and what works for me. Do you have any reccomendations for which sites are particularly trans friendly? I'll also definitely start posting on reddit as well!
from my knowledge chaturbate and streamate both are good sites for trans peeps. streamate is a private based whereas chaturbate is token based. they are two different sites. streamate has a specific category/section for trans, cis women, and cis male. that way we are aren't all listed the same on the pages. that way it doesn't feel like we are all competing against each other and better organized for the members who are only attracted to certain types. very fetish friendly. streamate also has a strict full no-nudity in freechat. only in paid shows. it's 35% but the traffic makes up for it. most models price themselves higher than they would on token sites and most members are used to it.

for indie skype, check out cammodeldirectory or skyprivate.
if you are also wanting to sell clips, check out manyvids, iwantclips, or clips4sale alongside selling on reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.