AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Randomly Lost Ability To Accept Tokens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2020
Chaturbate Username
Mismatchedcouple
Me and my partner have been camming almost 2 months... randomly tonight during stream we got booted with a message "all models must be age verified" and... we are? Not sure what is going on. We keep submitting our IDs but they are denied as duplicates... can anyone help???

Well... just got this from support, no explanation

Support (Chaturbate)
Sep 15, 2020, 5:22 EDT
Thank you for contacting Chaturbate support.

We've confirmed your account is age verified and can accept tokens.

So it's fixed, now. Just super weird.

Upvote 0
Well... just got this from support, no explanation

Support (Chaturbate)
Sep 15, 2020, 5:22 EDT
Thank you for contacting Chaturbate support.

We've confirmed your account is age verified and can accept tokens.

I am happy to hear your account was age verified. If you encounter any further issues please provide me with your username and I will reach out to support.

Upvote 0
Surely a viewer reported 'under aged' as a joke or revenge about smt (silence/ban...). It happened to me xd, support apparently reacts fast and with no check like 'in an emergency', then check later.

It's also very hard to have more details from support. If you want really to know *why*, you have to insist strongly ^^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.