AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My girlfriend is cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not fucked up to not want to date members on camsites. For the most part, you have no idea who is on the other side of that screen. People can say whatever they want online and be whoever they want to be. They can portray a totally inaccurate version of themselves and you would be none the wiser. It's about keeping ourselves safe. And unless a model is actively love scamming, it's a bit off putting, if not downright creepy, when a member starts confessing how much he loves you and wants to be with you, because it shows that person is blurring the lines between reality and fantasy, and that can lead to some bad situations. I don't think some men realize the lengths women have to go to so that they are protected. Our well being is more important than some random internet guy's feelings. And even if maintaining our privacy and safety wasn't an issue, if we're not interested then we are not interested. No one should have to give anyone a chance if they don't want to, and that applies to outside the internet realm as well.

Idk dude, for someone who claims to be in a relationship with a camgirl, you sure do seem to have a rather negative view of models.

I'm not try to be negative I just wish to understand more about the cam world maybe I am going about it all wrong my apologize.

For the most part, you have no idea who is on the other side of that screen. People can say whatever they want online and be whoever they want to be. They can portray a totally inaccurate version of themselves and you would be none the wiser.

That also goes for models btw. My cam persona is pretty authentic and close to who I am as a person irl (mostly because I'm simply not good at pretending, and I have mad respect for those models who can totally transform themselves on cam) but it is still a persona. For safety reasons and for my own mental hygiene I will always keep certain aspects of my life and personality private.

If you fall in love with a cam girl you most likely just fell in love with the fantasy.

Dude, stop. I don't believe you're actually in a relationship. You're a wanna be white knight who at best is a moderator who is fantasizing being in a relationship with the alter ego of the model. You think she's better than being a cam model which in of itself is insulting. You think no guy is fine with a girl camming. My husband begs to differ. He loves it and the freedom it gives us to do whatever we want. He's turned on by my job as he's not an insecure and jealous dude. That is sexy. A man who completely supports me and my business is sexy. A man who doesn't want to change me is sexy.

Your whole outlook is insecure and juvenile. You're not meant to be part of this type of relationship. Back out before you hurt yourself.

My partner has no issue with me being a camgirl. Many cam models are in fact like you said—married—or many with supportive partners. Yes they can really be okay with it. I’m not sure how old you are or how new you are to relationships, or if you have had relationships outside of the long distance one but you seem to have an immature view of relationships and an air of entitlement when it comes to camgirls

I'm not try to be negative I just wish to understand more about the cam world maybe I am going about it all wrong my apologize.
Fair enough, but the way you word your posts makes it look like you want your negative views on camming and cam models confirmed ... by cam models!
Doing that in any online community, no matter what the community is about, will just land you in trouble. And you should probably have your fingers crossed that your GF isn't reading this forum.

I don't have anything to add for what others have mentioned but...

I use Grammarly too. Only the free version but it's absolutely amazing. Although for me it tries to correct to American words - not sure if I got a US extension/version of it or if it just does it for everyone when it's in English.
But, I second trying this out, it is really fantastic.

Edit:
Just realised you said "app", not sure if you have a version of it for your phone or something? I have a Chrome Extension for my PC.
I barely use phones, I don't like them (even though I do own an old i phone). I meant my laptop. But my memory may have served me wrong on what, specifically, it is that I got. I am pretty sure it was an app, but I cannot be 100% certain. I think what I have is also a chrome extension. If that is a different thing from an app, then you are correct, that is what I meant :)

ETA; I don't mean to ignore you in your own thread OP, it's just that idk what else to say to you, because this is all getting confusing to me. Maybe you are a person who is going through a lot at once, it's difficult to tell what is going on with you. Just try to be as objective as possible in how you think about things, and keep your head up. Life and relationships can be both complicated and hard at times.

Last edited:
I barely use phones, I don't like them (even though I do own an old i phone). I meant my laptop. But my memory may have served me wrong on what, specifically, it is that I got. I am pretty sure it was an app, but I cannot be 100% certain. I think what I have is also a chrome extension. If that is a different thing from an app, then you are correct, that is what I meant :)

ETA; I don't mean to ignore you in your own thread OP, it's just that idk what else to say to you, because this is all getting confusing to me. Maybe you are a person who is going through a lot at once, it's difficult to tell what is going on with you. Just try to be as objective as possible in how you think about things, and keep your head up. Life and relationships can be both complicated and hard at times.

Thanks my head is kind of everywhere but I guess I need to fucus I'm stuck in this Reality that I think I created for myself I like this girl I truthlly mean that my intentions are good but .... I Should probably get my head straight because it has nothing to do with her it's just me I'm over thinking and I need to stop and just need to live in the moment where I have her and she still talks to me 😊 and just see this through go with the flow what needs to happen well happen in the end it is what it is thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Dude, stop. I don't believe you're actually in a relationship. You're a wanna be white knight who at best is a moderator who is fantasizing being in a relationship with the alter ego of the model. You think she's better than being a cam model which in of itself is insulting. You think no guy is fine with a girl camming. My husband begs to differ. He loves it and the freedom it gives us to do whatever we want. He's turned on by my job as he's not an insecure and jealous dude. That is sexy. A man who completely supports me and my business is sexy. A man who doesn't want to change me is sexy.

Your whole outlook is insecure and juvenile. You're not meant to be part of this type of relationship. Back out before you hurt yourself.

No your wrong

My partner has no issue with me being a camgirl. Many cam models are in fact like you said—married—or many with supportive partners. Yes they can really be okay with it. I’m not sure how old you are or how new you are to relationships, or if you have had relationships outside of the long distance one but you seem to have an immature view of relationships and an air of entitlement when it comes to camgirls

I know I am being immature. But not for the reason you think

Some of you are misunderstanding me I'm not trying to make things complicated. I have no issues with her being a cam girl ok I'm not jealous or what you may think. I wish I could explain . Let just forget this topic I apologize to those who got offend or maybe some thing I said you don't agree if i made you angry or mad in anyway my apologize I take full responsibility for what I said it's my fault

Last edited:
Thanks my head is kind of everywhere but I guess I need to fucus I'm stuck in this Reality that I think I created for myself I like this girl I truthlly mean that my intentions are good but .... I Should probably get my head straight because it has nothing to do with her it's just me I'm over thinking and I need to stop and just need to live in the moment where I have her and she still talks to me 😊 and just see this through go with the flow what needs to happen well happen in the end it is what it is thanks

This is the exact reason why I asked you early on why you felt your situation may be different than all the others. She may not be scamming you. But, that's only a small portion of the overall problems all the other posters had in those threads. They legitimately thought they were in love with a model, when it was nothing more than infatuation. The posts I read of yours very much reminded me of them, and is also why I commented about seeing you and kind of a self-entitled prick because you think you're better than everyone else.

Some of you are misunderstanding me I'm not trying to make things complicated. I have no issues with her being a cam girl ok I'm not jealous or what you may think. I wish I could explain . Let just forget this topic I apologize to those who got offend or maybe some thing I said you don't agree if i made you angry or mad in anyway my apologize I take full responsibility for what I said it's my fault

No, too late. Cat's out of the bag now. Open mouth, insert foot. You get to deal with whatever comes of it. Especially after your smug, bullshit attitude.

tenor (16).gif

I know I am being immature. But not for the reason you think

I think the reason is because you are actually just that young. I’m not trying to be mean and I could be wrong, but your posts and mentality comes across as that of a teenager/someone underage who should not be on adult sites.

Edit: If you aren’t 18 or older, you really need to remove yourself from adult oriented spaces. Cam sites, forums and definitely from interactions with adult models, like the girl you are talking about who can get in legit trouble if you are underage. But, hopefully I’m wrong on this one.

Last edited:
I don't think I'm better then anyone I'm only human I'm allowed to think or feel what ever the hell I want.

I did create this fucking fantasy where it was all ok. And I don't think she's scamming me she's very much real

I really would like to create a relationship with her but I need to separate the fact of what is real and what is not . I am love with her i won't denied that regardless of what you or other think.

Nevertheless I am in a relationship with her and it's happening the feeling is Mutual and know that is real I'm not fooling myself or anyone

It's ok to feel I can cry I can miss her sometime I wish I could hold her in my arms and give her the love she deserves she's kind she's sweet her smile her laugh

When she's sad I'm there when she's has a bad day we talk about it i listen to her if I had a word for her i would call her angelic

I'm not trying to be different then the guy's who come here online or on other websites I've seen all of the stories I've done my Research.

But the difference between them and me is I am not walking way from her i said what i said to her and I meant it.

I'll be the guy who supports her and her dreams and when she's down I'll pick her up When she sad I'll make her smile and laugh I won't let her fall . 🤔 probably well be some bad comment but it is what it is I am a men of my word ✌️✌️

I think the reason is because you are actually just that young. I’m not trying to be mean and I could be wrong, but your posts and mentality comes across as that of a teenager/someone underage who should not be on adult sites.

It's because we all don't see the same things your veiws are different then mine it's ok to say what you think I won't get mad say it we are all have different mind sets to you I sound immature to other who know

OMGGGGGGG

ITS ISAAC OR JOHN OR WHATEVER AGAINNNNNNNNNN

Was he the one that you had to combine all his million and two threads into one huge mega thread?
Yes I was just looking for it to link lol. This is like his 10th account. I dunno why I didn’t check his info until now.

OMGGGGGGG

ITS ISAAC OR JOHN OR WHATEVER AGAINNNNNNNNNN

I was really wondering about it, and wanted to call it out when I first laid into him about this shit. It was all too familiar, and something that he said earlier really struck a nerve of one of his other named account posts.

Thanks for verifying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.