AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Survey for Cam Models who use Wish Lists

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2020
Hey,

We at WishTender are in the process of building the best wish list website for internet personalities. We are female owned & developed, and we would love if you would take a few minutes to take our short survey to help us build out the best site on the market for you!

You can also sign up to be a beta-wisher on our website and be among the first to access our platform: https://www.wishtender.com/

Thank you,
WishTender Team

Hey,

We at WishTender are in the process of building the best wish list website for internet personalities. We are female owned & developed, and we would love if you would take a few minutes to take our short survey to help us build out the best site on the market for you!

You can also sign up to be a beta-wisher on our website and be among the first to access our platform: https://www.wishtender.com/

Thank you,
WishTender Team
this sounds great!

I've been wanting something like this since all the issues at DeliveryCode. I filled out the survey.

Only thing that might be an issue is that guys seem to want to buy the actual gift and not just send the money. If you can make it look and feel like they are actually purchasing something rather than sending me the money to buy it myself then it would be more successful I think.

I try to get guys to just send an e-gift card but most stubbornly insist that they buy the actual item for me so I have to refuse due to privacy concerns.

I've been wanting something like this since all the issues at DeliveryCode. I filled out the survey.

Only thing that might be an issue is that guys seem to want to buy the actual gift and not just send the money. If you can make it look and feel like they are actually purchasing something rather than sending me the money to buy it myself then it would be more successful I think.

I try to get guys to just send an e-gift card but most stubbornly insist that they buy the actual item for me so I have to refuse due to privacy concerns.

Hey Melanieoncam,

Thanks for completing the survey and for the excellent feedback!

We agree with the potential concerns you mentioned from the gifters side.

We were thinking that we might offer a feature where the wisher could have the option to send a thank you note or optional picture of themselves with the gift to the purchaser. Another idea was to give the wisher the option to upload their shipping tracking number and we would only show the time it was delivered, no addresses or locations.

Do you have any thoughts on what would be sufficient to bridge that gap? Also, we're looking for gifters, or what we call "Tenders" to answer a survey to help us build out a site that reflects their needs as well. Would you be comfortable with passing along a survey link to some people who have purchased off of your wishlist in the past?

Thanks!
WishTender

I had very few who purchased and that was years ago so I can't really pass it along. It's been several years since deliverycode had that drama and after that I quit receiving gifts because of privacy issues.

I'm not sure what to suggest. It puzzles me why guys don't want to just send a gift card or tip me the amount for the gift. They usually just disappear when they find they can't buy from Amazon.

I could send a link to the Tenders survey to my followers on Twitter if that would help.

Maybe some hosts here who receive a lot of gifts can chime in on this.

I had very few who purchased and that was years ago so I can't really pass it along. It's been several years since deliverycode had that drama and after that I quit receiving gifts because of privacy issues.

I'm not sure what to suggest. It puzzles me why guys don't want to just send a gift card or tip me the amount for the gift. They usually just disappear when they find they can't buy from Amazon.

I could send a link to the Tenders survey to my followers on Twitter if that would help.

Maybe some hosts here who receive a lot of gifts can chime in on this.
That would be amazing if you wouldn't mind putting the survey out to your followers! And anyone who would like to chime in, please do. We're looking for as much feedback as possible. We want to build the best site for everyone.

Thanks!
WishTender

Is WishTender a registered company?
How will the service work? are you basically a re-seller?
What is the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy?
What steps are being used to insure privacy of models?

Would you be comfortable with passing along a survey link to some people who have purchased off of your wishlist in the past?
There are enough "tenders" in here to justify posting the survey link publically, I think.
A service like WishTender is in my opinion just as useful for the guests as for the models, so I'm curious about how it actually works (or are supposed to work).

The long and short of it should be very simple: allow someone to buy something off of an Amazon wishlist and make the transaction 100% anonymous at both ends. Operate as a real time middle man and try to avoid this escrow nonsense your (now practically defunct) competitors have. Charge me when the item the model want is actually ordered, and don't make me bankroll your operational capital.

If you absolutely have to charge me (the "tender") upfront and can't fulfill the request, reimburse me instead of creating yet more paperwork for the model. I.e. don't try to be a bank and sit on the money.

Can you do that?

• Funny!
Reactions: squirtalot
There are enough "tenders" in here to justify posting the survey link publically, I think.
A service like WishTender is in my opinion just as useful for the guests as for the models, so I'm curious about how it actually works (or are supposed to work).

The long and short of it should be very simple: allow someone to buy something off of an Amazon wishlist and make the transaction 100% anonymous at both ends. Operate as a real time middle man and try to avoid this escrow nonsense your (now practically defunct) competitors have. Charge me when the item the model want is actually ordered, and don't make me bankroll your operational capital.

If you absolutely have to charge me (the "tender") upfront and can't fulfill the request, reimburse me instead of creating yet more paperwork for the model. I.e. don't try to be a bank and sit on the money.

Can you do that?
i think models prefer to get only the money, i believe why they have an object wishlist is because they dont get gift cards (which is prob what they want). Also, models will also prefer if its not limited to just amazon, i know many like things off aliexpress too and other places!

Then your wishlist should probably only contain various token amounts for small/medium/large gifts. No need to involve any wishlists from an online retailer at all.
many models do this though, they list items and most of the time just want the money and dont even want the product :rofl:

Is WishTender a registered company?
How will the service work? are you basically a re-seller?
What is the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy?
What steps are being used to insure privacy of models?
Hi, Thanks for the questions.

1. WishTender is a registered LLC with the State of Illinois

2. The service works as follows. A user (Wisher) signs up and provides our secure third party payment processor (Stripe) with their banking details. The Wisher is then able to create their wish list on our website by posting products from anywhere to their wish list. Once a "Tender" (gifter) purchases a gift off of the Wisher's wish list, they are charged a small fee on top of the price of the gift and the whole price of the gift is sent to the user. We're working on ways to provide the Wisher a way to inform the Tender that they purchased/received the gift.

3. We are still developing the TOS and Privacy Policy. Do you have any questions or suggestions which you like to see specifically addressed?

4. Concerning security, we are not hosting ANY sensitive information on our site. The banking information is hosted completely by a reputable and secure third-party (Stripe). The only information we require for sign up is an active e-mail address, so even we do not have access to any sensitive information.

Thanks for the inquiries and do let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!
WishTender

Reactions: romanholiday
also, will chaturbate allow to link your wishlist to your profile?

We haven't spoken with Chaturbate yet. Does Chaturbate not always allow links to outside websites on your profile?

If that is an issue we can definitely try to reach out to them and other sites to address.

Thanks,
WishTender

Can you do that?

Hi Cheesemoon,

Thanks for all of the feedback. We will be posting the survey here publicly and hopefully will receive more useful feedback from the "Tenders" perspective.

Our model is quite a bit different than what you outlined. Not only are Wishers able to include products on their wish list from anywhere, including brick and mortar stores, but we will not be handling the orders directly.

The Tender will be funding the gift for the Wisher, and the Wisher handles the ordering themselves. We feel this gives the Wisher a lot more control over the order, they can order a dress in multiple sizes and return the ones that don't fit, etc...

We understand that this might put off some Tenders, which is why we are wanting to survey them. We're working on some solutions to provide the Tender with proof that the item was purchased, and will be encouraging Wishers to provide that proof.

So all of this is to say, there will be no escrow, no issues with large holds/deposits for shipping, and the transaction will remain 100% anonymous at both ends, unless a Tender wishes to provide some additional information on their own to the Wisher.

If you want to provide some additional feedback, you can submit a survey response via the following link: https://forms.gle/pexvmPjfZgCJrBHH9

Thanks so much!
WishTender

i think models prefer to get only the money, i believe why they have an object wishlist is because they dont get gift cards (which is prob what they want). Also, models will also prefer if its not limited to just amazon, i know many like things off aliexpress too and other places!

We agree with the preference of the ability to add products from anywhere to your wish list. This feature will be available on WishTender!

Thanks,
WishTender

We haven't spoken with Chaturbate yet. Does Chaturbate not always allow links to outside websites on your profile?

If that is an issue we can definitely try to reach out to them and other sites to address.

Thanks,
WishTender
they are really picky with websites that allow money transfer between the model and customer outside of cb, i dont know how they allow amazon wishlist links though

I did the survey. I really love this idea because there are many sites I wish I could have a wishlist for lol.

What I have now is an Amazon wishlist and when I get something, I usually do an unboxing video and try things out and then I send the video to the gifter as a thank you.

I do think the tender should get the option of letting me keep the money or making sure it gets spent on the gift. I find that people who buy off my wishlist truly want to spoil me and gift me presents. Many times, they like to do it as a surprise, too. For my bday, I had one fan add other items to the cart with my wishlist items and send me things not on the list at all? I don't know how he did it, but it both made my day and concerned me about my privacy lol. Not sure if there's a way to make surprise purchases possible, but that would be cool.

Just some thoughts.

I did the survey. I really love this idea because there are many sites I wish I could have a wishlist for lol.

What I have now is an Amazon wishlist and when I get something, I usually do an unboxing video and try things out and then I send the video to the gifter as a thank you.

I do think the tender should get the option of letting me keep the money or making sure it gets spent on the gift. I find that people who buy off my wishlist truly want to spoil me and gift me presents. Many times, they like to do it as a surprise, too. For my bday, I had one fan add other items to the cart with my wishlist items and send me things not on the list at all? I don't know how he did it, but it both made my day and concerned me about my privacy lol. Not sure if there's a way to make surprise purchases possible, but that would be cool.

Just some thoughts.
Hi MissCJ,

Thanks so much for completing the survey, that is super helpful for us to receive your feedback. We definitely agree with your unboxing video approach, we think that's a great way to let the Tender know you received and are super excited about the gift.

Through WishTender, the Wisher will be in complete control of the funds for the gift and we think that is the best approach. We will always encourage using the funds to purchase the gift, and provide avenues for the Wisher to inform the Tender that they received the gift and to thank them.

We will look into the "surprise gift" element. We think that is a cool feature as well, and we'll see if we can figure out how best to incorporate it into the website.

Thanks for the feedback!
WishTender

Status
Not open for further replies.