AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I got mail from Liquidator and told me that Paxum rejected my transfer. Now I will need another bank to open an virtual bank account. Can you plesse help me with a sugestion? I mention that I am from Romania. I saw Jennifer had rejected her transfer too and Transferwise was ok.

Another question for those who didn't had accepted the transfer:
What you sent to liquidator after rejection, the form filed or a simple mail with the details?

I wrote to transferwise and the support told me they cannot review the transfer before it arrives. This is bad...jeniffer was not asked anything and maybe she was lucky...they could always froze it and request docs and reject it...how is possible that paxum approve you and then reject the transfer? Have you sent them docs first or?

Jennifer, the liquidator put me to fill again the form with the Transferwise details and I don't know exactly what to fill because now I have different details that I had at Paxum. Can you plesse help me? I am so mad of this damm situation.

hello girs! I know I m out of the blue now but when I lost the money few years ago I lost any hope. It was a very big amount, all my savings there .. I sent mails and mails then but I give up then.. I see you get your money back? it's anything I can do now? somewhere I can mail or it's too late? I would be happy if I could recover even 50% . ps : I m from romania. I m very thankfully for any help!

hello girs! I know I m out of the blue now but when I lost the money few years ago I lost any hope. It was a very big amount, all my savings there .. I sent mails and mails then but I give up then.. I see you get your money back? it's anything I can do now? somewhere I can mail or it's too late? I would be happy if I could recover even 50% . ps : I m from romania. I m very thankfully for any help!
Best thing to do is contact the central bank of belize. It's the authority responsible of the liquidation process, and send any documents you have.

• Hugs
Reactions: EllaM
I can suggest a trasnferwise account, which accepted my money without problems
Jennifer20, can you advise me how to fill the form with the Ttansferwise detailes pls? Would help if you can upload the form, of course you can hide ur name and adress. I do not know what exactly to fill there. Thank you

Reactions: Sassha
Jennifer20, can you advise me how to fill the form with the Ttansferwise detailes pls? Would help if you can upload the form, of course you can hide ur name and adress. I do not know what exactly to fill there. Thank you
Inside you tranferwise account or app, click the USD account and select bank details, you will find all the bank account details you need.

Inside you tranferwise account or app, click the USD account and select bank details, you will find all the bank account details you need.
That i know, but there are Ach routing number, wire transfer number and dont know which to put it... Also transferwise have an adress and comunity federal savings bank, have another adress. Did you received the funds also through Transferwise?

That i know, but there are Ach routing number, wire transfer number and dont know which to put it... Also transferwise have an adress and comunity federal savings bank, have another adress. Did you received the funds also through Transferwise?
I used my local bank.
You need to put all the account details provided to you, the Swift code, routing number, account number, and the bank address.

Hello! Guys I wouldn't advice you to work thru transferwise or paxum to get your money back from choice bank. You need a real bank with an iban and all. I mean even transferwise, monese all this could give you trouble when u want to take it out from them...it happened to many and you get them blocked in there as they are not adult industry friendly. About paxum I know they dont accept it or otherwise everyone would have worked thru them, I knew that choice bank dont dont sent it to paxum anyway but....
Anyways, I think u should open an usd account in a real bank from where you are. I am from Romania and got my money back around 2 months ago with no problem from the bank here. I also know other Romanians that got the money having euro/usd accounts in different banks here. I would say try to avoid BCR, BRD if you are from here, rest it's up to u. My amount was over 40k . Good luck to all!

Hello! Guys I wouldn't advice you to work thru transferwise or paxum to get your money back from choice bank. You need a real bank with an iban and all. I mean even transferwise, monese all this could give you trouble when u want to take it out from them...it happened to many and you get them blocked in there as they are not adult industry friendly. About paxum I know they dont accept it or otherwise everyone would have worked thru them, I knew that choice bank dont dont sent it to paxum anyway but....
Anyways, I think u should open an usd account in a real bank from where you are. I am from Romania and got my money back around 2 months ago with no problem from the bank here. I also know other Romanians that got the money having euro/usd accounts in different banks here. I would say try to avoid BCR, BRD if you are from here, rest it's up to u. My amount was over 40k . Good luck to all!
Agness, you have a private message here, please answer when you have time. Thank you

We used to own a business account at FCP (so not a personal one, we also did not have a FCP card) and finally, today we got back around 90% of the original amount which was almost 30k. We have our company bank account with IFX UK LTD and we informed them in advance about a possible bigger incoming transfer and everything went smoothly. We wish you all good luck for receiving back what you are owed!

Jennifer, the liquidator put me to fill again the form with the Transferwise details and I don't know exactly what to fill because now I have different details that I had at Paxum. Can you plesse help me? I am so mad of this damm situation.
Hi Daniela, Maybe I was really lucky because trasnferwise didn't ask me anything about money, I have to say that it wasn't a big amount ( 16000 dollars). It was my last chance because when I ask them if they accept money they told me not from Belize, but the money arrived from USA, and probably this one was the differencce. I fill in this way : ABA/SWIFT: You put the first ROUTING NUMBER and after a swift code or bic. you can find the information on the us account.

I put ach number for ABA and I didn't use the wire transfer number.

hello guys,i have a huge amount of money to receive from choice bank and anyone from Romania willing to share with us what bank is most likely not to reject the transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.