AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I love being supportive of other models but some things are just too much!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2020
Australia
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@anya__afterglow
Chaturbate Username
anya__afterglow
What are campeople's personal opinions on interactions with other models in streams (yours and theirs)?

My reason for asking - I've been introduced to a few other models through CB, either by members or them visiting my room and chatting with me. Some of them, I've gone on to develop friendships with - we hang out in each others streams, and support one another, and some I'm friends offline with. I love being able to hang out with other models and support people I'm friends with, but lately there have been a few members who think that because I'm pals with one or two honeys, that I'll start also supporting other models they watch (less popular than me currently but newer, we're both under 20k followers just to give context).
This expectation bothers me somewhat, but it's something I can deal with.
HOWEVER, I just found that one of these models (who has of the last two weeks taken to just popping into my stream, sitting silently for 5 minutes, and then leaving) has copied the exact layout of my bio image and also a large number of the words.

I'm pissed off because as someone who generally has under 100 viewers in my room, I kinda assumed I'd miss out on the viewer poaching antics etc? But this is bothering me because it feels like a really weird and low way to take advantage of my kindness and genuine love for the other models I make friends with. I don't ever want to block other age verified viewers while broadcasting because my close friend and I often cam at the same time and interact with both rooms and it's a total vibe, but I don't know what to do about this new situation because it's very foreign to me.

Any advice on how to deal withOUT getting super cranky would be appreciated :haha:

*edited because apparently I cannot type at 3AM*

Last edited:
well i prefere to keep my friends models to talk on whatsapp and in my stream i block broadcasters . also i do choose very carefull what i speak with because you never know ... thats why i have only 2 friend models i speak in my pvt whatsapp . Its not because i am bitchy or something its because after taking it many times up deep to my ass i became overprotective.

I am not a top model and i never was , so i never could understand certain things and why , but yeah thats life we need to choose , and we need to choose our company very carefull especially in the cam world

well i prefere to keep my friends models to talk on whatsapp and in my stream i block broadcasters . also i do choose very carefull what i speak with because you never know ... thats why i have only 2 friend models i speak in my pvt whatsapp . Its not because i am bitchy or something its because after taking it many times up deep to my ass i became overprotective.

I am not a top model and i never was , so i never could understand certain things and why , but yeah thats life we need to choose , and we need to choose our company very carefull especially in the cam world
I totally get this reaction! I don't want my friends to not be able to visit, especially if one show is ending and the other is beginning, or we're doing a joint themed stream night, but this just makes me feel icky and reconsider. I wonder if my only action is to actually start blocking certain people? I hate the idea of getting into potential drama like that though which is why I've simply ignored it until now thinking it wasn't a big deal...

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I totally get this reaction! I don't want my friends to not be able to visit, especially if one show is ending and the other is beginning, or we're doing a joint themed stream night, but this just makes me feel icky and reconsider. I wonder if my only action is to actually start blocking certain people? I hate the idea of getting into potential drama like that though which is why I've simply ignored it until now thinking it wasn't a big deal...
well , if you stop broadcasters to talk in your room , i do not see why your friends if they are trully friends will get butt hurted . You can do always an whatsapp group where you can talk one with each other anytime and share your thoughts with them , so no member or other model can spy on you and get the wrong impression. In case of a future colaboration you can always set the broadcasters for that only night to be able to chat in your room .

Your well being mental health it must be always your priority , because caming its an raw jungle world and you need to be very balanced and feel good in your own room to can work , so you never ever have to feel guilty about taking an decision if something does not fit to you anymore.

Then who wants to understand and respect this is your true friend , who not , it has no place in your life , because sooner or later the drama will apear anyway from diffrent reason .

ANY time the option is given to me on any of these sites, I block other models from my room.

I've e-mailed OnlyFans, suggesting that they give content creators the option to block fellow content creators if we wish, and the guy said he'll pass the idea on to the development team. I'm tired of HornyAnnie, WetPussySarah, etc. spamming my OF inbox...lmao.

Now I've tried the "Silence" (block?) other broadcasters" feature on Chaturbate, and have still gotten people in my room claiming to be broadcasters too, and telling me to come check them out on cam right now (Maybe they have two accounts/two usernames on CB?). SMH. So fucking annoying.

On MFC, you can block models but those on your friends list remain able to come in. Is it not the same on CB?
yes on chaturbate you can block females but u have option to add the nick name that u wanna let in your room, im doing the same with the girls account i want them to see my room , i just aadd them there so they free to watch . only them .

I don't mean to sound harsh. I'm sorry.

But this is your job. Most jobs you can't have your friends hang out while you are working. If your friends are negatively effecting your work, then they need to go. You can talk with them and support them while you aren't streaming.

Do you want to make friends with everyone or do you want to make a living?

But this is your job. Most jobs you can't have your friends hang out while you are working. If your friends are negatively effecting your work, then they need to go. You can talk with them and support them while you aren't streaming.

Exactly.

I will always block other models and wouldn't dream of entering another model's chat room while they are working. It's distracting and rude.

Not harsh at all! I appreciate the advice, it's why I asked.

It's not my friends who impact this, in fact doing this with my other friend has made us both quite a lot of extra money because we are able to coordinate and people love our interactions with one another. Other users then see this, and most of them are already followers and supporters of both of us because we have a similar vibe and will be doing shows together in future, but some see it and then think "Well she supports that model, why not the model I mod for?"

I'm not hanging out with them during MY streams unless 1) we've organised a show together (either private or public with a theme, not in the same state, covid stuff haha), or 2) my friend is getting online and I'm about to get offline and suggest to my viewers who know us both that they hang with her if they're still wanting more fun. I'm still making all the tokens I needs, the issue for me is more that I feel disrespected by this expectation from random members if that makes sense?

Again, not making excuses and I know your harsh solution will probably be the one I end up needing to take - it's just a shame because some of the time I think these inter-model relationships are really beneficial to the vibe of the room AND to my earnings.

well , if you stop broadcasters to talk in your room , i do not see why your friends if they are trully friends will get butt hurted . You can do always an whatsapp group where you can talk one with each other anytime and share your thoughts with them , so no member or other model can spy on you and get the wrong impression. In case of a future colaboration you can always set the broadcasters for that only night to be able to chat in your room .

Your well being mental health it must be always your priority , because caming its an raw jungle world and you need to be very balanced and feel good in your own room to can work , so you never ever have to feel guilty about taking an decision if something does not fit to you anymore.

Then who wants to understand and respect this is your true friend , who not , it has no place in your life , because sooner or later the drama will apear anyway from diffrent reason .
This is very true, and I think maybe I need to just let go of my rose coloured glasses notion that the good will outweigh the bad. I'm not particularly DOWN about it, just more wish there was some effective way (as there seems so be on MFC) to allow specific broadcasters into my room even if they are online.
ANY time the option is given to me on any of these sites, I block other models from my room.

I've e-mailed OnlyFans, suggesting that they give content creators the option to block fellow content creators if we wish, and the guy said he'll pass the idea on to the development team. I'm tired of HornyAnnie, WetPussySarah, etc. spamming my OF inbox...lmao.

Now I've tried the "Silence" (block?) other broadcasters" feature on Chaturbate, and have still gotten people in my room claiming to be broadcasters too, and telling me to come check them out on cam right now (Maybe they have two accounts/two usernames on CB?). SMH. So fucking annoying.
I think that last point might be that they are not age verified? I've definitely had many claim to be broadcasters and then there's no tip option on their page and I realise they consider their low quality under the desk wank sessions for free to be the same as a broadcaster... The also def needs to be an option on OF haha, it's incessant!
Exactly.

I will always block other models and wouldn't dream of entering another model's chat room while they are working. It's distracting and rude.
I agree, not only distracting to them but clearly you're distracted from your own room and not giving it your all. As I mentioned, for me personally, being in their room is either a crossover thing at the end, or a specifically organised stream where we will both be online at the same time dancing to the same music for our online covid stripclub stream.
I think the advice to block and explain to those who matter to me why, and unblock broadcasters on these specific nights will be what I have to do.

Clearly my faith in people is getting me taken advantage of even if I'd like to believe it can be different, and @Natural_Pussy is so right in that mental health is most important, even if I'm not brought to tears by the situation.

Thanks for your advice darlings and sorry for my ramblings.

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Again, not making excuses and I know your harsh solution will probably be the one I end up needing to take - it's just a shame because some of the time I think these inter-model relationships are really beneficial to the vibe of the room AND to my earnings.
I get where you are coming from and if you can manage it, awesome. Most models do have those inter-model relationships. But they happen on social media instead on stream.

End of the day, this is a competitive industry. You don't want to direct your paying audience away when you are trying retain their attention.

Only place I interact with other models is here. I use another username or go incognito when I watch models. I have a few that I am fascinated by how they do things and I try to see how to arrange backgrounds, cam angles, lighting, new tip options etc. I never ever rip off or try to be someone's dupe but hey, if I see something awesome and fun I'll try to tweak it to what works for me.

I get a crap ton of spammers and poacher models/scammers on stripchat. Ridiculously annoying to me and the room. Wish they would have the bot control like chaturbate. I think I banned at least 30 today in a 3 hour window.

There are only 3 models I visit while broadcasting. I'm friendly with them on CB and Snapchat and they know I'm a model. With 2 of them the conversation is what attracts us to each other most, the other we love seeing each other naked lol. When our schedules sync up we often say hello via PM and watch each other perform, but we never distract each other while our rooms are busy. I started off as a tipper in their rooms (and still tip a little when I have some spare tokens) and I'm a fan club member of all 3. Otherwise I'm incognito while broadcasting.

I never block other models - I have a lot coming to my room asking about how I made my bio, and which bot I'm using (a lot of self made ones). I do it also - just asked a model with a an amazing teaser where did she shot it today and she gladely gave ne the contact of the company that did it for her (lol I was pretty sure that she was from my city because at one point I saw several car numberplates in her teaser, so beware of this if you're shooting something outside. She had to edit her video to cut that scene). Finally I try to promoting models from my studio as older ones promote me, which was my best source of traffic when I started, so even for independant models I think that working with a more experienced one is a good kickstart at the beginning.

I've notice a couple of time models coming into my room and just sitting never writting or speaking in the chat. I don't really know what did they expected, but it didn't hurt.

I just had a couple of very toxic models coming into my room and starting a whole show "oooh I saw that you are bi? I'm a girl and I'm sooooooooooo hot now masturbating on my cam". THat's an instant ban, through II think the last time I saw something like this was in 2019.

About the bio and the bots - any bio or bots that you make on CB WILL be stolen soon or late, it's like complaining about finding your pics on internet. Copypaste it is indeed stupid, but it's also often the sole way of learning how it works for people who start to personalize you room. At my beginning I just used the chrome examinator to see the html code in various rooms, and experimeted with "borrowed", because there was no comprehensive guides about CB's HTML at that moment.

But overall I see way more cons then pro about banning other models.

What are campeople's personal opinions on interactions with other models in streams (yours and theirs)?

My reason for asking - I've been introduced to a few other models through CB, either by members or them visiting my room and chatting with me. Some of them, I've gone on to develop friendships with - we hang out in each others streams, and support one another, and some I'm friends offline with. I love being able to hang out with other models and support people I'm friends with, but lately there have been a few members who think that because I'm pals with one or two honeys, that I'll start also supporting other models they watch (less popular than me currently but newer, we're both under 20k followers just to give context).
This expectation bothers me somewhat, but it's something I can deal with.
HOWEVER, I just found that one of these models (who has of the last two weeks taken to just popping into my stream, sitting silently for 5 minutes, and then leaving) has copied the exact layout of my bio image and also a large number of the words.

I'm pissed off because as someone who generally has under 100 viewers in my room, I kinda assumed I'd miss out on the viewer poaching antics etc? But this is bothering me because it feels like a really weird and low way to take advantage of my kindness and genuine love for the other models I make friends with. I don't ever want to block other age verified viewers while broadcasting because my close friend and I often cam at the same time and interact with both rooms and it's a total vibe, but I don't know what to do about this new situation because it's very foreign to me.

Any advice on how to deal withOUT getting super cranky would be appreciated :haha:

*edited because apparently I cannot type at 3AM*

So I would separate out these issues:

1) Do you allow other models into your room while you broadcast?

2) Do you block verified users in order to stop them from copying your content?

3) How do you process business proposals?

Regarding 2), I think blocking verified users does nothing to stop someone from copying your profile and stealing your content. That person could just come in as an anonymous user, or they could create a fake profile. So I would set that issue aside, and I think your strategy for that has to be to contact the user and ask them to remove the content (they probably will not). Then send a message to CB support explaining that some user copied your content and asking them to remove it since it is a copyright violation (CB probably won't). Not much else you can do, but do not let your soul get weighed down by this. You do what you can do, and others may have better ideas on how to deal with stolen content.

Regarding 1), I think some models strictly forbid other models into their room. Other models take the position that models can come in, but only if they are not broadcasting. At minimum, I think you should manually silence any model who comes into your room with her camera on. Usually that model is trying to filter off some of your viewers. Of course there are exceptions. The big risk is that you could end up spending a lot of energy and focus during your show talking to friends who are not paying you money. That means fewer interactions with paying viewers, potentially building fewer relationships, and maybe losing money long term. I do not know your show or you, but in general you want to think about exactly how a person in your room is building your business revenue, and how might that person be detracting from the same. You are the one who has to make those judgments but you should at least consider the issue.

Regarding 3), others may have better ideas, but I would set up a separate email just for business proposals, and if anyone has a great idea for you direct them to send the proposal to that email. But, to keep things legitimate, maybe set a nominal price like 50 tokens for you to consider any proposal. When beggars start sending emails with obviously bad proposals, you can just ask them if they sent the 50 tokens, and if they did not you do not have to think about it further. If they do send the 50 tokens, then probably nine times out of 10 you are going to say no, because business is tough and unless you see a clear path to you making more money, why hassle with extra complexity in your life? Do not lose one minute of sleep saying no nine times out of 10. That is exactly what you should be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.