AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams disabled my account without explaining to me why

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2021
I started to broadcast yesterday on BongaCams, was everything normal, I upload my documents, one of them was deleted twice, so I decided to send an email with my id+face, send it. So I did my first show, I earn more than 600 tokens, 600 viewers stayed on my chat, everything’s good, I was happy, but when I finished my show, i started a read about the bots and how to increase my profile, I put some tip menu bots and etc, and suddenly, my page crashed, i thought it was some connection problem, so i tried to log in again and to my sad surprise, my profile that was once disabled! even with my tokens, my visualizations, and without any explanation! I then sent some emails to the support who since yesterday at 7 pm have not responded to me, I think this is a disrespect and lack of consideration for the models, because the support should at least tell the reason for deactivating an account! I'm disappointed and sad, because I thought it was a serious site, before I started I read a lot about it and even with the exorbitant commission that they withdraw, I found it interesting, but having the account deactivated without a plausible reason, made me very sad and I I was super excited and happy with my first experience! There were 6 emails sent, including the email with the document, they did not respond and apparently will not respond! I did absolutely nothing wrong, and it's not my fault that they deleted one of my documents twice, because it didn't have a good enough image, I even sent it by email, took a lot of photos, my cell phone is an iphone 12 is impossible that the photo is in poor quality! Anyway, I leave here my dissatisfaction and disappointment with the support of Bongacams! first experiment failed successfully! thanks.

Hello, Imgloria!

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please contact us in direct messages on the forum and provide your username on the site? We will check all the information and definitely help you with this concern.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hello, Imgloria!

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please contact us in direct messages on the forum and provide your username on the site? We will check all the information and definitely help you with this concern.

Thank you.
You're going to need to open the direct message with them they're too new and do not have the ability to start one.

Reactions: bongacams.com
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.