AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When to give up on CB support? How long would you keep trying?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pureangel

Banhammered
Jan 20, 2021
As stated in another post: my CB account was suspended/banned 1 week ago. And even after doing as support asked, my account remains locked with almost $255 in uncashed tokens. Support will not respond to any emails. I have tagged punkie Barbie here as well. And still it goes unresolved.
It has caused me unnecessary stress and aggravation.

If this happened to you, how long would you give it before you just said it’s not worth anymore of your time, and just take the loss and put it behind you forever?

I am still a bit in shock.
I invested 2.5 years there as a full time model. It was/is my only income source. So this was a HUGH blow.

I had NO control over how this was handled and feel I did all I could to resolve the issue.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

I have seen a model return after after being banned for 2 weeks, but don't know what went on behind the scenes
Well support emailed me back about a DMCA I submitted just now(and I sent it yesterday). So I just don’t get why 5 days later no response to account locked. Seems they just pick and choose what to answer. I was technically suspended, not banned.

@punker barbie . Can you try and get this resolved? I even private messaged you here a couple times.

Reactions: DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.