AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cashout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2021

@punker barbie please help me! "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues."-Transfer Tokens.​

Support has not responded to my messages for several days.
Ticket number: 17090209, 17094523.
@punker barbie can you please help me?

Last edited:
Hi @punker barbie please help me.
I can't withdraw my tokens: "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues."
I have had this problem for several days. Support is not responding.
My support ticket is 17090209 and 17094523.

I will be very grateful for your help,.

Upvote 0

@punker barbie please help me! "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues."-Transfer Tokens.​

Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Hello punker, same problem here ... This first happened to me (ticket 17138937). Thank you and wait for your reply!

Attachments

• Paymets.PNG
    Paymets.PNG
    37.8 KB · Views: 47
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie, I got the same problem on my account “Unable to cashout”. I'm worried because the support hasn't responded to me for several days.
Can you help me, please?
My support ticket is 17098818
Support has confirmed that they have responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie I am having the same problem as everyone above. I cannot cashout and support has not responded.

I would really appreciate your help!!!

Ticket: 17182718 & 17183699

Thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 10.28.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 10.28.51 AM.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 22
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie I am having the same problem as everyone above. I cannot cashout and support has not responded.

I would really appreciate your help!!!

Ticket: 17182718 & 17183699

Thank you

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie I m having the same problem "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues " I m very worried about it, can you please help me with it?
Ticket: 17266543
Thank you very very much ❤️
Support has confirmed that they have responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie , I’m posting it because I have problems with payments too. I’m unable to cashout tokens. Unfortunately support has not responded so I’m trying to get some help here. My ticket number is 17263638
I hope it can be quickly fixed. I sincerely appreciate your help.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help me. Support is ignoring me already 3 days. Cant cashout my tokens 3 days. I dont know what to do and feel horrible. My username account is Artemosha. The ticket is 17272324 ❤️ please help me ❤️

Best regards,

Artem

Upvote 0

Hi @punker_barbie I have the same problem please help me
my nickname is "susan_lovelace" last request to support was the number 17307224, my account is unable to cashout my tokens laso is unable to send my tokens to another account, i have send several emails to support without any answer please help me to fix this, please i need help...

@punker barbie

Upvote 0

@punker barbie

Hello I would also like to ask for help we had the same problem when withdrawing money instead of converting tokens into currency received a message:"
  • Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues. My request is 17327545
"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.