AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Transition from one site to another experience/advice/feedback

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2019
New York
www.littleredbunny.com
Twitter Username
@littleredacadem
Streamate Username
LittleRedBunny
Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well and making it through these sometimes difficult and changing times!

I myself have been going through some changes and I am curious to get some specific feedback on a certain topic. So if anyone would be so kind as to help my curiosity and take a little time to respond, I would greatly appreciate it.

Have any of you made the move from a premium to freemium site?

(Freemium mostly work for tips to reach goals in free/public chat, Premium mostly work towards one-on-one sessions)

What site did you move from (premium) and which (freemium) site(s) did you move to?

Did you keep the same public chat boundaries & limitation?

On your new freemium site do you make the most of your income in privates or tips in public chat?

How explicit are you in free chat for tips?

Do you use tip responsive toys?

Do you have a higher or lower rate (per minute private) on the freemium site? If so, why? Or is it the same rate?

Are you earning more or less per hour than when you were on your old site(s)?

What were the biggest challenges? And how did you solved them/best ways you found to adapt?

I am very curious about this as I’ve been looking around myself and if anyone else did a transition from premium to freemium. Or even the other way around, from freemium to premium. How good or bad (or difficult) was it? What are some of the challenges you faced? The more detailed you can be the more helpful it will be of course! Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to respond!

Hey! Yess, thats me , the only thing is that i did this transition long time ago , guess was easier then now . I move from livejasmin to camcontacts and from camcontacts to chaturbate , big step for me , but best decision . I was doing very good on livejasmin and camcontacts , in 2 years on camcontacts i won 5 Awards there and they are mostly based on the model earnings .. but.... i moved on chaturbate and i saw for the first time how easy can have good earnings , imposible to make them on premium site , For example i did once .. in a day on cb 20000$ .. from tips,, smiling for my fans and thats it .. 4 hours i was offline, how i could ever make this money on a premium site in a day? From all my camming experience a model can make way more money and way easier on a freemium then on premium . if on camcontacts was on 8. 10 h a day to do good, on cb i stay on 3. 4 hours and still do 3 times more then there .. And is not only about the earnings , i really find it way easier to not lose hourss and hourss in pvt with everyone who can make you lose your mind, Now i talk they listen , on premium had to deal and listen to all the kind of people .,.
incomes on freemium, depends on the model .. if the are explicit and do all in free , they make incomes only from tips, if they show less in free they do from pvts too . In my case i didnt do any pvt in 7 years on cb, all incomes from tips, then i decided to start privates too since i am in those 1% who refuse to do free shows .
About how explicit is my show. ,, i cant image myself doing any play or show pussy in free chat, i consider myself a glamour model .
yes, using tips responsive toys , before this when everyone got a lush and me not , incomens was getting low, guys like to tip to see that you enjoy and you feel them there :)
price per min pvt on cb is 90tk per min , wich is 4.5$ so yes is more then i could charge on premium site, also here u have a minimum 10min for pvt, if he go in 1 min he pay all this 10 . ( also freemium sites pay the best % to the model )
earning per hour on freemium like i was earning per 8 h on premium and way less work .
biggest chalange for me to move from premium to freemium was to stop typing and to start talking ;)))

Hey! Yess, thats me , the only thing is that i did this transition long time ago , guess was easier then now . I move from livejasmin to camcontacts and from camcontacts to chaturbate , big step for me , but best decision . I was doing very good on livejasmin and camcontacts , in 2 years on camcontacts i won 5 Awards there and they are mostly based on the model earnings .. but.... i moved on chaturbate and i saw for the first time how easy can have good earnings , imposible to make them on premium site , For example i did once .. in a day on cb 20000$ .. from tips,, smiling for my fans and thats it .. 4 hours i was offline, how i could ever make this money on a premium site in a day? From all my camming experience a model can make way more money and way easier on a freemium then on premium . if on camcontacts was on 8. 10 h a day to do good, on cb i stay on 3. 4 hours and still do 3 times more then there .. And is not only about the earnings , i really find it way easier to not lose hourss and hourss in pvt with everyone who can make you lose your mind, Now i talk they listen , on premium had to deal and listen to all the kind of people .,.
incomes on freemium, depends on the model .. if the are explicit and do all in free , they make incomes only from tips, if they show less in free they do from pvts too . In my case i didnt do any pvt in 7 years on cb, all incomes from tips, then i decided to start privates too since i am in those 1% who refuse to do free shows .
About how explicit is my show. ,, i cant image myself doing any play or show pussy in free chat, i consider myself a glamour model .
yes, using tips responsive toys , before this when everyone got a lush and me not , incomens was getting low, guys like to tip to see that you enjoy and you feel them there :)
price per min pvt on cb is 90tk per min , wich is 4.5$ so yes is more then i could charge on premium site, also here u have a minimum 10min for pvt, if he go in 1 min he pay all this 10 . ( also freemium sites pay the best % to the model )
earning per hour on freemium like i was earning per 8 h on premium and way less work .
biggest chalange for me to move from premium to freemium was to stop typing and to start talking ;)))
Thank you so much for your reply!

I have been observing and thinking a lot and you confirmed many things that I have been having in mind.

I know each freemium site also works differently with different features and tools, and with different members behavior, different models camming styles, etc. I did see few girls doing really good in little time on freemiums, which seemed faster $ in less time then one could on premium, while sometimes showing and doing less in general than on premium too.. Then I see a lot of the other way too. Of course to get a % of how things really are for most models and the chances to do great by doing things one way or another, on a place or another place can be quite hard to tell. It, of course, depends where my eyes landed onto also etc. So many factors can affect so many things. That is why having the insights from people directly experiencing it is helpful.

That 4.5$ a min, that is clear in your pocket right? (after the site % right?)

"biggest chalange for me to move from premium to freemium was to stop typing and to start talking ;)))" :giggle:😂 Yeah on some Premium sites its not that common, I know haha. But that is a good challenge to surpass, and I'm sure it became quite natural quickly :)

Reactions: anabeauty37
Thank you so much for your reply!

I have been observing and thinking a lot and you confirmed many things that I have been having in mind.

I know each freemium site also works differently with different features and tools, and with different members behavior, different models camming styles, etc. I did see few girls doing really good in little time on freemiums, which seemed faster $ in less time then one could on premium, while sometimes showing and doing less in general than on premium too.. Then I see a lot of the other way too. Of course to get a % of how things really are for most models and the chances to do great by doing things one way or another, on a place or another place can be quite hard to tell. It, of course, depends where my eyes landed onto also etc. So many factors can affect so many things. That is why having the insights from people directly experiencing it is helpful.

That 4.5$ a min, that is clear in your pocket right? (after the site % right?)

"biggest chalange for me to move from premium to freemium was to stop typing and to start talking ;)))" :giggle:😂 Yeah on some Premium sites its not that common, I know haha. But that is a good challenge to surpass, and I'm sure it became quite natural quickly :)
yes 4.5$ a min in my pocket , plus keep in mind that if you alow spy and u have a pretty busy room, usually u get double, always have like 2. 3 people spying at 30tk per min .. so end up with 9$ per min .

yes 4.5$ a min in my pocket , plus keep in mind that if you alow spy and u have a pretty busy room, usually u get double, always have like 2. 3 people spying at 30tk per min .. so end up with 9$ per min .
Thank you so much for the info again!!!

• Hugs
I was actually wondering and trying to figure out how much is there a demand (or tendency) of members actually doing private sessions on freemiums in general. It still seems that the majority makes most of the income from tips, and now how much they are explicit for it as also another thing.

I was actually wondering and trying to figure out how much is there a demand (or tendency) of members actually doing private sessions on freemiums in general. It still seems that the majority makes most of the income from tips, and now how much they are explicit for it as also another thing.
yes, depends on the model and depends on what u wanna offer in free chat . but keep in mind that noone force you to do nothing , your room, your rules . Just make it clear on your bio page and guys will know . Completly non nude is really hard on freemium, but if you tease and do flashes can have a menu and guys paying for .. If @mila agree i sugest you to watch her room when you can, shes very popular on cb and she is your style ( i been watching you both :) , smart, fun, and knows how to entertain her room without making shows in free chat . You can always watch few popular rooms, you have your own style but is good to see few different type of models and you will find the right style that fits you ..

yes, depends on the model and depends on what u wanna offer in free chat . but keep in mind that noone force you to do nothing , your room, your rules . Just make it clear on your bio page and guys will know . Completly non nude is really hard on freemium, but if you tease and do flashes can have a menu and guys paying for .. If @mila agree i sugest you to watch her room when you can, shes very popular on cb and she is your style ( i been watching you both :) , smart, fun, and knows how to entertain her room without making shows in free chat . You can always watch few popular rooms, you have your own style but is good to see few different type of models and you will find the right style that fits you ..
Yes I do enjoy seeing how others do things as well. We never learn enough anyway, right? I know for a fact, while I can alter a little bit things to adapt my ways to a platform, the essence of what I do, approach and style would remain basically the same as far as what I do public in free and private (in general of course) So its more of a matter as if it is worth giving it a try in the first place, if so for how long, and assess the potential of it, now in 2021 😋 And also the different freemium platforms. I never fully fit neither premium nor freemium, always been a kind of in between I guess. So it can go great or be disastrous haha. Part of it is also being at the right place the right time, to a certain degree, but some things are manageable and adaptable in my own control as well, for sure.

• Hugs
. If @mila agree i sugest you to watch her room when you can, shes very popular on cb and she is your style ( i been watching you both :) , smart, fun, and knows how to entertain her room without making shows in free chat . You can always watch few popular rooms, you have your own style but is good to see few different type of models and you will find the right style that fits you
And thank you for the reference. I will try to find her and see some others over there 🤗

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.