AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions For Chaturbate - Add Yours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I thought it could be a potentially good thing if we all gave our suggestions for improvement for Chaturbate to make the place better.
Over the time I have been there, I have made multiple but emailing suggestions seems pointless. I know this probably will be too but at least then we can also see what others come up with and if we agree, disagree and can improve even further on THAT idea too.

Here are a few of mine:
1) Have a 2 different types of Moderators: 1 would be as it is now and can just silence people, but then have another with a few more abilities. One of the other abilities could be to kick/ban for the model and then a few more things (not sure what?) Of course this 2 Elite Mod would be someone the model absolutely 100% trusts.
(I understand some people don't like mods to begin with, but lets keep this as suggestions not a way to debate or derail.)
2) I posted this one recently in the CB Discussion: Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message. Have multiple options so specific groups can't do it, or have a global one to turn it off completely.

My brain has gone very dead, I can't remember any other's that I have thought of and sent previously,
What would you like to see implemented? Try not to make this all about better connection issues either.

Hi!

My suggestion would be a "music library" with copyright-free music that broadcasters could use in their shows. I don't know how it would work. I think it would
be a solution for those like me who want to play music but don't because of potential copyright.

ALSO
Does anybody know of techno music without words that would be 100% allowed on the site,? like confirmed by them to be allowed? I'm looking for beats
with no copyright issues or restrictions on what type of content it can be used for. If so feel free to let me know!

I really want to play some good music in tomorrow's show lol. However, my search
for music that is copyright free, that the music creators will allow on a cam site, has not been easy.

Any 'background beats' have literally been 60-second loops of me BADLY playing the drums* just to have music
(anybody caught my shows around October? haha, that was it.)

(Note: to purchase the rights to songs -what I eventually plan to do- is out of my budget for now admittedly.
Some 'copyright free' sites/creators said they don't allow use of their work for my type of stream, so just
trying to figure it out here.) :)

Also could somebody use a "beat maker app" make their own beat and use it on a cam site? (with it being
allowed by the beat app AND the cam site.) This seems like a grey area but would be a solution for me if allowed.

*not actual drums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi!

My suggestion would be a "music library" with copyright-free music that broadcasters could use in their shows. I don't know how it would work. I think it would
be a solution for those like me who want to play music but don't because of potential copyright.

ALSO
Does anybody know of techno music without words that would be 100% allowed on the site,? like confirmed by them to be allowed? I'm looking for beats
with no copyright issues or restrictions on what type of content it can be used for. If so feel free to let me know!

I really want to play some good music in tomorrow's show lol. However, my search
for music that is copyright free, that the music creators will allow on a cam site, has not been easy.

Any 'background beats' have literally been 60-second loops of me BADLY playing the drums* just to have music

(Note: to purchase the rights to songs -what I eventually plan to do- is out of my budget for now admittedly.
Some 'copyright free' sites/creators said they don't allow use of their work for my type of stream, so just

Also could somebody use a "beat maker app" make their own beat and use it on a cam site? (with it being
allowed by the beat app AND the cam site.) This seems like a grey area but would be a solution for me if allowed.

*not actual drums
This could be an awesome job for someone on the site. Side hustling cheap back beats. Personalised music for your room with no copyright because its tailored and recorded to your requirement.

Why don't you just have a go at it yourself? Theres so many free apps out there that teach you how to 'drop a beat' or whatever these hipsters call it these days 😆 once you get confident, get the paid version or whatever so you can save the creations and just put them on a loop?

• Hugs
Reactions: ava1992
Upvote 0
Hi!

ALSO

*not actual drums

I found some royalty free music via reddit which lead me to a sample of work on youtube and links to download the music. It's 4.5 hrs of music of EDM that I add to my broadcast with Spotify. I credit them in my bio as per their instructions.

• Hugs
Reactions: ava1992 and NotYou
Upvote 0
i am suprised there is no feature on there to search for videos, could make chaturbate and the models potentially alot of extra £$£$, unless there is one and i am just missing it :D:oops:

I agree, and models could put the videos and photo galleries into categories (maybe a max of 2 or 3 categories per video).
They used to have something that would post videos and photos but it was really terrible, I can't even remember what it's called now or when they removed it, I actually forgot about that until just now.
Maybe someone else will remember it or have photos/links lol. it was bad, very bad.

Upvote 0
I found some royalty free music via reddit which lead me to a sample of work on youtube and links to download the music. It's 4.5 hrs of music of EDM that I add to my broadcast with Spotify. I credit them in my bio as per their instructions.
Thank you! I really appreciate that :) so basically all we have to do is link back to them giving them the credit?

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
This could be an awesome job for someone on the site. Side hustling cheap back beats. Personalised music for your room with no copyright because its tailored and recorded to your requirement.

Why don't you just have a go at it yourself? Theres so many free apps out there that teach you how to 'drop a beat' or whatever these hipsters call it these days 😆 once you get confident, get the paid version or whatever so you can save the creations and just put them on a loop?
Hi Lola!

Thank you so much :D :h: This was really helpful & I appreciate your reply!

I was thinking of doing something like this with an app
& I like your ideas! Just brainstorming ways on how to get music in the upcoming shows.

Maybe if the site did a music library, creators could submit their beats/songs for either free or tokens. Cam models that also create music could submit their songs
to be used (with permission). That would also be a way that cam models who do music could create passive income.

Passive income for those who don't know - you could be away from the computer, not working, and somebody buys your song.
That is income you made just on its own. You could sell unlimited songs, theoretically at any time of the day.
I think it would make sense for the model/site percentage to be similar to the current fan club rates.
Models could even "promote their song" like they could their room.

It would reduce the chances of people just
playing a copyrighted track without knowing (something I worry about hence why I do not play music yet .)

Yes people would play the same songs in their rooms but
isn't that the same as multiple stores & clubs playing the same tracks?
Even better because it would be supporting cam model musicians.

An option could be on the top by promote room for example like -ADD SONG- (choose song) song names pop up.

Creators could set their own rates like photos/videos & media (songs) could be a category on their page.
They could theoretically also set their own durations of time. (same as social media, like 6months use of the song, lifetime etc)
Maybe they could even set songs to 'fan club only.'
Songs would obv. have to follow site rules & be submitted for approval like photos/videos.

It could flow really nicely with their design too.

Example

online announce button, room promote button, ADD SONG,

Song menu pops up

Choose song (preview song) ---add to collection (it would go under your collection at the top with photos/videos and saved private shows.)
Collection - -songs

Once you buy the song you can get it for a set amount of time. Broadcasters could choose length of time that the buyers (or viewers that like music & want to support) get the song,
same duration as for social media. The interface would look really similar. It would make passive income for not only the model, but the site.

Just a thought! I know it would probably be really complicated to add. I love thinking about things like this.

:h:
Ava

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you! I really appreciate that :) so basically all we have to do is link back to them giving them the credit?

I would assume so. Read their description.
I would assume it works similar to an art website I used to go on that shares resources of all kinds (DeviantArt). People would create lots of types of resources for people to use, and in their description for the image set, they would list what can and can't be done and t give credit (name them and link back) in your own profile/post. What it sounds like is that it's the same or similar.

Upvote 0
I would assume so. Read their description.
I would assume it works similar to an art website I used to go on that shares resources of all kinds (DeviantArt). People would create lots of types of resources for people to use, and in their description for the image set, they would list what can and can't be done and t give credit (name them and link back) in your own profile/post. What it sounds like is that it's the same or similar.
Thank you so much! This is helpful!! :)

Upvote 0

Depends on the artist. Just read their instructions carefully and follow whatever they say.

In the case of the music I use:

"If you use this audio in a video that is uploaded, our YouTube and Twitch links must be credited in the video's description. - If this audio is used for film projects, please credit XXXXXX - If you use this audio during a live stream, a shout-out or mention of our Twitch channel, XXXXXX, would be greatly appreciated but is not mandatory."

I'm using it on live stream so I just added a shoutout with links in my bio even though it's optional. If I use it for content I will do the same in the video description.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ava1992 and NotYou
Upvote 0
@punker barbie

And everyone else, I am curious if you think this is a good or bad idea.
TOO many greys (and i know coloured names too) prey upon new models or models that are only a few months old, etc and try to exploit them in many ways.
A lot will get them to PM the and then this is where/how they do it, so no one can see and warn the model/s.

So my suggestion is to turn off PMs to Greys for the whole site. This would also include if the model makes the grey user a moderator - since this is another way they do it, they spam chat with room promo gifs to make it look like they are trying to help, and the models being new and nice thinking "oh wow how nice of this guy".. then it's obviously another way to worm their way into conning the poor model.

I know it's not a big solution but i think it can certainly help a bit, surely? Even if it stops it from happening for some models then it's a success, right?

Upvote 0
I was thinking about this the other day and wondered if it was possible to set a time limit on greys being in a room?

No time limit as far as I am aware although maybe there is (or possible) with a bot.
I understand you can turn off chat in the model settings, so no greys can chat - only people who have tokens, who have bought tokens in the past, or who have tipped. But especially as a new model, I think they don't see these options or the studios they are in have them turned on so they want greys to chat, so they gain more followers in that first week of having the new tag (which makes sense).

So, a way to prevent it is via PMs with greys, i think.
Or maybe even a period where it's automatically not possible to PM a grey name for the first month or 2 or 3, until the model is more experienced and then it is (or can be) turned back on - but some warnings with scam/con/exploit examples are shown with it - kind of like a "you can now turn on the option to PM with greys but please be aware that they may try to scam you - here is example 1, example 2, etc. CLick here to confirm you have read this and understood).

Or, i dunno exactly, something like this to protect new models.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
@punker barbie

And everyone else, I am curious if you think this is a good or bad idea.
TOO many greys (and i know coloured names too) prey upon new models or models that are only a few months old, etc and try to exploit them in many ways.
A lot will get them to PM the and then this is where/how they do it, so no one can see and warn the model/s.

So my suggestion is to turn off PMs to Greys for the whole site. This would also include if the model makes the grey user a moderator - since this is another way they do it, they spam chat with room promo gifs to make it look like they are trying to help, and the models being new and nice thinking "oh wow how nice of this guy".. then it's obviously another way to worm their way into conning the poor model.

I know it's not a big solution but i think it can certainly help a bit, surely? Even if it stops it from happening for some models then it's a success, right?
I agree with your observations but not your solution. Here is the way I would solve that problem:

1) Universally forbid greys from being promoted to moderator status. Make anyone who wants this status buy some tokens first. I mean the whole idea that greys come into rooms and convince models that they know something about promotion and somehow get into the moderator role is just ridiculous. This situation is a mistake for the model 95 times out of 100.

2) *By default* turn off the ability for grey users to chat, and the model can then change that default setting later when/if she wants. That will make for a lonely room for some new models, but overall greys are dangerous viewers and models should "opt in" explicitly to talking with them.

Upvote 0
I've seen models make greys moderator, someone complain and then find out the grey was the models boyfriend, so that might not work

Nothing will work universally, lol! Just have to suffer them or strep out of the room as I do now.

Upvote 0
I've seen models make greys moderator, someone complain and then find out the grey was the models boyfriend, so that might not work

Nothing will work universally, lol! Just have to suffer them or strep out of the room as I do now.
The fact that one model in 10 asks a friend to register an account and moderate does not make a good case for allowing greys to moderate. But even if I buy your use case as valid, that only argues for turning off grey promotion to moderator by default. The model could then set an option to allow greys to moderate, when/if she decides she needs that.

Upvote 0
if the model's boyfriend can't afford $8 maybe she should get a new boyfriend before asking strangers to donate. Since grays don't count for ranking there is no reason for them to participate at all, being able to follow models is more than enough

Or maybe even a period where it's automatically not possible to PM a grey name for the first month or 2 or 3, until the model is more experienced and then it is (or can be) turned back on - but some warnings with scam/con/exploit examples are shown with it - kind of like a "you can now turn on the option to PM with greys but please be aware that they may try to scam you - here is example 1, example 2, etc. CLick here to confirm you have read this and understood).

Or, i dunno exactly, something like this to protect new models.
They usually have to learn the hard way. They don't really believe what they are being told, but until they get burnt they will go along with it at least once. Anyway there are plenty of color name users that run longer cons, grays are often happy with those fake tip gifs

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think there is an option for greys to not be alowed to send pms .. i never get any pm from them so guess i blocked greys pms...About mods if that person (grey:) is an amazing human beeing, smart, nice, not abusive and very helpull, why to not be a mod if the model gott he feeling he can help her in a way.. he cant help her with tks but he helpes her this way . As i said my best room mod is a grey, i respect the fact he cant tip but my tipper mods are doing not even half good as him , and tippers usually dont wanna be mods and sit in the model ass few h a day on, 25 days a month,, .. About the new models they gonna read forums, learn, nothing come that easy , need to learn and focus on their job . About the greys beeing bfs.. u wrong, usually bfs got tips from model so they are tipping bfs not greys :)

Upvote 0
I think there is an option for greys to not be alowed to send pms .. i never get any pm from them so guess i blocked greys pms
I feel silly saying this, because I know how experienced you are, but you are forgetting that greys can never initiate PMs, only your fan club members and CB supporters have that option

Upvote 0
I feel silly saying this, because I know how experienced you are, but you are forgetting that greys can never initiate PMs, only your fan club members and CB supporters have that option
yes i said i have someone doing all the tehnical part, im just a model :) i start broadcasting and have fun . the rest isnt on me ..

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
1) Universally forbid greys from being promoted to moderator status. Make anyone who wants this status buy some tokens first. I mean the whole idea that greys come into rooms and convince models that they know something about promotion and somehow get into the moderator role is just ridiculous. This situation is a mistake for the model 95 times out of 100.

I disagree...... its got to be closer to 99 out of 100 :giggle:

but seriously even if they make a great mod it isn't worth making one of your tippers jealous and even if no one says anything about it you know someone in that room is going to take it as a slap in the face.

I am 100% with the idea of not allowing greys to be moderators.................... 🤔 ........ greys that aren't age-verified that is (to prevent model friends from losing moderator status in situations where a model has cashed out their tokens but has never purchased tokens themselves)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I did not read the whole thread through thoroughly so apologies if this has already been suggested...

I would like more options for the minimum duration minutes for PVT. Sometimes its good to be able to negotiate a PVT rate, and on a quiet day I dont mind offering a longer PVT at a lower rate. But with the minimum being set at 10minutes max, it is not possible to negotiate a lot..

Maybe options after 10min could just be 20min, 30min 60min?

Upvote 0
I did not read the whole thread through thoroughly so apologies if this has already been suggested...

I would like more options for the minimum duration minutes for PVT. Sometimes its good to be able to negotiate a PVT rate, and on a quiet day I dont mind offering a longer PVT at a lower rate. But with the minimum being set at 10minutes max, it is not possible to negotiate a lot..

Maybe options after 10min could just be 20min, 30min 60min?

I think this is reasonable and, to be fair, I think after the 10 minute mark, increments of 5 minutes would be really good.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
Far too many here are forgetting that Chaturbate's business model works almost entirely because greys are allowed to show up and be there to see the goods before deciding whether or not to spend any money.

It was stated not too many years back that "only 1 in 300 viewers" will spend any money.

And the amount of people who won't pony up an entrance fee before getting to see what they're paying for, is significant.

All of this during Covid times when there are zillions more models, much less disposable income, and room attendance stretched pretty thin in so many cases.

The only thing in excess in 2021 is "free time at home".

As for suggestions to Chaturbate... how come you can right-click on the "Women" tab and open the menu page in a new tab

you can right-click on the "Spy Shows" tab and open the "Spy Shows" menu page in a new tab

you can right-click on the "Couples" tab and open the "Couples" menu page in a new tab

BUT YOU CAN'T RIGHT-CLICK ON your own "followed" tab, and open the menu page of models you follow IN A NEW TAB???

FIX this at once!!

Upvote 0
oot too : 1616924713107.png
5 of them are 'in test period', 3 didn't cam since last year, 2 have double accounts, 1 is not a model but a viewer of mines who posts some nice contents from time to time. I couldn't also manage more xD

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.