AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My boyfriend’s weird bank transation..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

secretgirl1996

Deactivated Account
Mar 30, 2021
I wanted to ask a camgirl whether anyone recognises this transaction. My bf has been paying for camgirls for some time and meanwhile I respect sexworkers, I do not agree with my bf doing this while in a relationship. His bank statement had a transaction “Comtel Telephone Adv”. I asked him what it was and he said “one of those websites”.. is this true? Can anyone clarify this transaction? Thank you❤️

Reactions: EllaM
"Comtel Telephone Adv" is just a phone service. Did he perhaps pay for the cam site service over his telephone bill? You can do that at a couple of cam sites.
He has o2.. but I know his mother is paying for his phone bill as a christmas present every 2 years.. is it possible he might be still using these websites via his phone service?

The cam sites are using third party Billing & the transaction appears under another society name . May be he was doing this with his phone as it was said or may be he was just saying (Yes) to you to see how u will react too . . . .

He has o2.. but I know his mother is paying for his phone bill as a christmas present every 2 years.. is it possible he might be still using these websites via his phone service?
I checked his phone bills and no such transaction is there. It was £50 and it was the last transaction he ever made to cam sites apparently.

The cam sites are using third party Billing & the transaction appears under another society name . May be he was doing this with his phone as it was said or may be he was just saying (Yes) to you to see how u will react too . . . .
Is there a way to track the website name?

Is there a way to track the website name?

@secretgirl1996 , No . I'm sorry :)

But may be you should see & review your relationship with your BF why is he going there & u are with him ... You should discuss your initimities with him bc if he said that he want to camsite so there's may be something wrong too btw u .

This is getting really weird.

ETA; Whoops I mean this has been weird, and is getting weirder. So cringey!

I checked his phone bills and no such transaction is there. It was £50 and it was the last transaction he ever made to cam sites apparently.
You're close enough that you have access to his phone bills but don't have the balls to straight ask what his comment means?

No offense, but not a great relationship.

You're close enough that you have access to his phone bills but don't have the balls to straight ask what his comment means?

No offense, but not a great relationship.
I agree and thanks for all of the opinions! Can you please deactivate my account as I just wanted to ask this question? Thanks a lot xx

Status
Not open for further replies.