AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
SHE IS SO SEXY AND HOT ... BUT HOW COME SHE SPEAKS ALL THOSE LANGUAGES ...

View attachment 87777

HOW COME SHE SPEAKS ALL THOSE LANGUAGES ...

I guess with the help of Google Translate or that other translator program you can use?
In which case technically it's not a lie. Many do this, but not with so many languages lol

SHE IS SO SEXY AND HOT ... BUT HOW COME SHE SPEAKS ALL THOSE LANGUAGES ...

View attachment 87777

What Brett M said. But one of my model friends in learning sign language from one of her regular members. He is a deaf mute. Maybe less need for it these days with messaging, but still a handy skill to have.

New one tonight in friend's room on CB, a light blue. Mu friend was "busy" reacting to tips.

teh1234 hello dear little sister
teh1234 how are you sugar?
teh1234 you look gorgeous
teh1234 wanna celebrate Easter while parents are away?
teh1234 pm me if you want bro to come dig your little rabbit hole
me Respect teh1234
teh1234 didn't lack of it
me can't say that stuff on here

Then he left and luckily comments disappeared of the top of the scrolling limits pretty quickly.

New one tonight in friend's room on CB, a light blue. Mu friend was "busy" reacting to tips.

teh1234 hello dear little sister
Even the saddest dick in the world won't tell her sister ... WTF

Ew... ew...ew.
I've never even spoken to or made a sale to this person before. What a terribly worded 1st email 😥
Keep in mind all of my clips on all of the clip sites have cover photos (showing several scenes/ positions from said clip), as well as free previews.

Attachments

• Yuck.JPG
    Yuck.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 46
This isn't so much about cam room members but fans in general...I'll NEVER understand the people that hop on my Instagram lives and say troglodytic shit like "get naked bb" "mmmm show bobs bb" and THEN GET PISSED WHEN I DON'T. Like, BRO. This is Instagram. Google me. Join my Onlyfans. What do you fucking think is going to happen here lmao

'So am 5'8 toned n pretty fit'

I don't care...?
It's so funny how many clients tell you things like this: Hi I'm 'Ryan, 26, 6ft, from Bognor Regis....' I always say something like: 'Ryan thank you so much for expressing interest and applying for this job/role; if successful we will notifiy you by email and call you to interview. I have had a lot of candidates send CVs today, but we will do our best to get back to you, Ryan, 26 from Bognor Regis.' Then they go in confusion, or say 'Would you ever meet me for a coffee?'.🤣🤣🤣.

What's the rational for the info I wonder? Are they waiting for one of us to say 'Oh gosh! You are the one I have been waiting for all this time: a Ryan, from your neck of the woods...I knew this day would come! Now let's swap numbers and really get this romance off to the wondrous start it deserves.'

'Oh gosh! You are the one I have been waiting for all this time: a Ryan, from your neck of the woods...I knew this day would come! Now let's swap numbers and really get this romance off to the wondrous start it deserves.'
That's a Total fun reading this . lOl

This isn't so much about cam room members but fans in general...I'll NEVER understand the people that hop on my Instagram lives and say troglodytic shit like "get naked bb" "mmmm show bobs bb" and THEN GET PISSED WHEN I DON'T. Like, BRO. This is Instagram. Google me. Join my Onlyfans. What do you fucking think is going to happen here lmao
Exactly! Similarly annoyed when they think that my Twitter is a dating profile OR that they would love to “make content” with me

It's so funny how many clients tell you things like this: Hi I'm 'Ryan, 26, 6ft, from Bognor Regis....' I always say something like: 'Ryan thank you so much for expressing interest and applying for this job/role; if successful we will notifiy you by email and call you to interview. I have had a lot of candidates send CVs today, but we will do our best to get back to you, Ryan, 26 from Bognor Regis.' Then they go in confusion, or say 'Would you ever meet me for a coffee?'.🤣🤣🤣.

What's the rational for the info I wonder? Are they waiting for one of us to say 'Oh gosh! You are the one I have been waiting for all this time: a Ryan, from your neck of the woods...I knew this day would come! Now let's swap numbers and really get this romance off to the wondrous start it deserves.'

If a model PMs me saying hi, I usually respond with a "Hi. How are you?" and then I usually follow up with a second message saying "my name is Brett and I am 33 from England. Nice to meet you her name she uses in her bio - if she has one]".
The reason I personally started to do this is that a lot of models will ask these 3 questions, to begin with. I think [studio] models are coached in this and told to ask some "personal" and specific details to try to get a connection. This is always fine and i have no problem. To be fair, it's probably me doing it to her for part of the same reason - mostly just politeness and being friendly and showing you know I have at least a few more words in my vocabulary other than "hey bb" etc lol, plus it surely helps to save her having to ask the same questions one less time for the day. I never say dick size or my height or what my body shape is like, or anything else to that effect

I know a lot of guys love to say I am [age] and [height] and [muscular] with a [inch dick] from [US state] because they somehow think this is going to impress women. II think THOSE type of guys are the ones who look in the mirror every day and if they would, would clone themselves and just fuck themselves instead of a woman - they fancy themselves too much and think the women do too. Or at least that is what I have learned from it, and from models speaking with me about it/them (those type i mean). They seem to think the model is going to be "omg wow young, big dick, muscles.. i must get with this man he is irresistible" lol. It's actually always funny when you ladies respond to them in a "and why the fuck do I care" kind of way, they never usually know what to say or do, so they run away haha

I think you could guess... Grey user

11:08 AM
arashitaly
I will kiss slowly middle your pussy

11:09 AM
arashitaly
I"d suck your clitoris

11:10 AM
arashitaly
Can I eating your pee?

11:15 AM
arashitaly
I'm thirsty

11:18 AM
arashitaly
I need eating your pee

• Funny!
Reactions: Lure0001
If a model PMs me saying hi, I usually respond with a "Hi. How are you?" and then I usually follow up with a second message saying "my name is Brett and I am 33 from England. Nice to meet you her name she uses in her bio - if she has one]".
The reason I personally started to do this is that a lot of models will ask these 3 questions, to begin with. I think [studio] models are coached in this and told to ask some "personal" and specific details to try to get a connection. This is always fine and i have no problem.
Reminds me of a guy who it was a problem for

Model: Hi, hru?
Visitor: Hey, good thx
Model: Where U from?
Visitor: Wtf? Too many questions. Outta here .....

You know what surprised me about this user (below)? He actually DID buy some tokens!!

1:13 PM
DEWLEF
If i could come to you i give you many money to fuck you

1:15 PM
DEWLEF
you are a nice woman and with many experience in sex ?

1:16 PM DEWLEF
Can i come to love you ? Then i can lick your niples and clitoris

1:17 PM DEWLEF
can i come prive ?

1:18 PM DEWLEF
I AM 70 WITH MUCH SEX EXPERIENCE

1:19 PM DEWLEF
I COME PRIVE AND I FUCK YOU WITH TOKENS AFTER YOUR STRIPTEASE. OK ?

1:19 PM DEWLEF
OK ?

1:20 PM DEWLEF
STRIPTEASE AND THEN I FUCK YOU IN YOUR CUT WITH TOKENS ?

1:20 PM DEWLEF
OK ? IN PRIVE ?

1:21 PM DEWLEF

I COME BABE AND WITH MUCH TOKENS IN YOUR CUTTY

DEWLEF has tipped 5 tk Low vibration 2 sec by DEWLEF

1:41 PM DEWLEF
HOW ARE YOU ?

1:41 PM DEWLEF
I THINK IS WAS LONG TIME YOU HAVE SO TOKENS IN YOUR PUSSY ?

The reason I personally started to do this is that a lot of models will ask these 3 questions, to begin with. I think [studio] models are coached in this and told to ask some "personal" and specific details to try to get a connection. This is always fine and i have no problem. To be fair, it's probably me doing it to her for part of the same reason - mostly just politeness and being friendly and showing you know I have at least a few more words in my vocabulary other than "hey bb" etc lol, plus it surely helps to save her having to ask the same questions one less time for the day. I never say dick size or my height or what my body shape is like, or anything else to that effect

I know a lot of guys love to say I am [age] and [height] and [muscular] with a [inch dick] from [US state] because they somehow think this is going to impress women. II think THOSE type of guys are the ones who look in the mirror every day and if they would, would clone themselves and just fuck themselves instead of a woman - they fancy themselves too much and think the women do too. Or at least that is what I have learned from it, and from models speaking with me about it/them (those type i mean). They seem to think the model is going to be "omg wow young, big dick, muscles.. i must get with this man he is irresistible" lol. It's actually always funny when you ladies respond to them in a "and why the fuck do I care" kind of way, they never usually know what to say or do, so they run away haha
Ah, this makes sense. It's interesting how language develops on particular spaces/platforms, and greetings especially. I like to play 'guess who' with members before they tell me things. I will look at their user name and tell them I am going to try to 'divine' (?) information lol. as a high percentage of dudes who cam with me are engineers I always say: you are an engineer...dark haired...checked shirt, slight beard...between 38-46...am I right? 8/10 they reply 'Oh my god...how did you do that?!' Ha ha ha. Why are so many dudes who visit cam sites engineers, by the way? Is it because they work in a very male dominated industry and miss seeing females? Is it sue to the solitary/isolated nature of that type of work also, I wonder? It's fascinating to me.

I could be COMPLETELY wrong but this is my thought with Engineers as far as the ones I’ve encountered from the US:

highly skilled, intelligent individuals
Working in sophisticated computer systems for LONG HOURS
High pay / salary
Usually quite isolated work environments

My thoughts:
Engineers could possibly be working while accessing cam model sites
The brief break from a monotonous highly intelectual environment could be very welcomed especially with the addition of being able to “quickly resume work” if needed.
With people losing hours of work because of covid / engineering continued full force so these are people who are working several hours in a community where likely other people are unemployed.
Searching for potential romantic partners could run them into some women wanting to use them just for their money

these would be some circumstances where I think a cam model relationship really would be appealing to these individuals.

I could be COMPLETELY wrong but this is my thought with Engineers as far as the ones I’ve encountered from the US:

highly skilled, intelligent individuals
Working in sophisticated computer systems for LONG HOURS
High pay / salary
Usually quite isolated work environments

My thoughts:
Engineers could possibly be working while accessing cam model sites
The brief break from a monotonous highly intelectual environment could be very welcomed especially with the addition of being able to “quickly resume work” if needed.
With people losing hours of work because of covid / engineering continued full force so these are people who are working several hours in a community where likely other people are unemployed.
Searching for potential romantic partners could run them into some women wanting to use them just for their money

these would be some circumstances where I think a cam model relationship really would be appealing to these individuals.

Not just engineers, but I think you touched on several characteristics of a guy who could be a common cam site tipper (I won’t say “typical” member because I know they come from all walks of life, but still).

- Expendable income
- Frequently near a computer
- Prone to boredom or monotony (due to work or isolation or whatever)
- Able to log on while working and, uh, “multi-task”
- Approaching middle age or older (trying to date gets tiresome/difficult for some people in this bracket)
- Reasonably smart and/or civilized enough to have a positive experience on cam sites

Other careers that could check a lot of those boxes: sales (cars, real estate etc), accounting, media, banking, assorted mid-to-upper management roles that pay well but require a lot of desk time, etc.

I’ve seen several members in the past year who have their cams turned on, but they are clearly sitting at a desk in an office, fully dressed, having a cam session while working. Someone’s TPS reports were late that day.