AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have never done it, but back when I did sploshing clips a lot of guys asked for this. So it must be part of that fetish, maybe? I have a really hard time with the more messy stuff, I can barely even do oil shows anymore, without having to have an internal convo with myself first, about how easy the mess can be cleaned up. But to be honest I bet it would be fun to do the pie thing, especially with someone else.
LOL i know it will be fun, but the first thoughts to my mind were, oh my gosh my hair, and my make up, eyelashes, nonono, i can´t, and then i realized like, one quick bath and thats it.

Oil shows are much fun, but it gets soooo messy, i can't do them because after them i have to mop my floor like 8 times :c

Per the Terms of Service: Any act, kink, fetish, or talk of the following is prohibited: Racial play, Urine, Bestiality, Defecation, Enema, Bondage, Sadomasochism, Rape, Abuse, Fisting, Incest (this includes Step Mom/Dad and Step Brother/Sister) Minors, or any representation of Minors. If you ask any of these, I will BAN and REPORT you.
don't think bondage is prohibited since they have a bondage category, but skunk bondage is a bad idea

LOL i know it will be fun, but the first thoughts to my mind were, oh my gosh my hair, and my make up, eyelashes, nonono, i can´t, and then i realized like, one quick bath and thats it.
That's exactly how I would think of it too, but you're right it would be fun, once past those thoughts. Plus I bet it would resell like crazy in the C4S sploshing/ Wet and Messy (WAM) section.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
don't think bondage is prohibited since they have a bondage category, but skunk bondage is a bad idea
Certain types of bondage that are not safe and/or restrict breathing or bloodflow are not permitted by streamate (example: belt around the neck). I got read the riot act by support on it when I asked if choking was ok. Nonetheless, I put that in my warning to deter members from asking or wanting that type of activity from me. Bondage talk is ok on streamate within reason. Then again us models get different answers every time we ask about TOS. So I err on the side of caution and just don't allow it in my room.

Though thinking on it, I might have to put no skunk bondage in my autoresponse now just incase 😂

Just got told I must be from Oregon or Washington because I have hairy armpits. I straight up told this guy in paid chat that he was an idiot and women all over the world have hairy bodies. He didn't leave so I guess he didn't mind being called out. The smallest of minds make me say WTF on the daily - thanks for the cash but I will pass on conversing with most of these men.

Guy: „Hmmm youre tits are so soft“

Me: „Yeah it’s because my tits are natural“

Guy: „But even natural tits don’t have to be so soft“

Me: „Sorry that my tits are not a pair of rocks“

*leaves*
Me
View attachment 87583
hahhaha i usually answer them :

then you did not touched too many tits in your life ( or butt , depend what part of the body they refer )

I.. I don't know what to say to this. I "lol'ed" at it though and it's nothing bad, so I have omitted the guys name:

3:55 PM
[His Username ]
Hey honey! Would you be up for a cam to cam with me in private and watch me sit on this leather chair n slide my naked butt cheeks around in some smelly mayonnaise haha??

Juuuuust when you thought you'd heard it all! 😄
Did she say yes?

Haha no, the guy only had 15 tokens on his account so she commented on that basically saying "how can you afford to take me pvt with only 15 tokens".. When obviously, he could you know... buy more if/when a model agrees to this request but it's one of the weirdest ones I have heard lol

A user enters a female model's room:

User: hi bby
User: omg
User: mmmmmm
User: married white male here from [city] :)

So much about this annoys me. Don't enter a room and start a running commentary. No one cares where you live, what race you are or whether you're married (complete with smug smiley). Save all that info for a 2-sided conversation :facepalm:

" 21 ohio here with an 8 inch dick for u bb "

cool-story-bro-2.jpg

One thing that usually shuts these kinds of guys up or makes them leave is by saying something like "8 inches? Is that all? that's meant to impress me? I regularly see 13 inch cocks". haha
I always state the length of my cock in decimetres to US models, just to confuse and impress them at the same time. I'm known as "That metric asshole".

Some if us who use the metric will get confused to. I am guilty of double checking if that happens, but I get inches, and have vague idea, but I am always of by 0.5 decimeter😊
I always state the length of my cock in decimetres to US models, just to confuse and impress them at the same time. I'm known as "That metric asshole".

• Funny!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
" 21 ohio here with an 8 inch dick for u bb "
everytime they tell me their state i sarcastically say something like "im sorry, im only into michigan dick." usually their state's rival sports team's state. sometimes they get the joke.

years ago on lj , had a guy coming almost every day in pvt asking me all the time he was there to pull my pussy lips to make them longer .. guess ill never forget it ,., :giggle: and he found me on cb but he dont wanna pay 4,5 $ a min for this anymore lol

• Funny!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
First and foremost, she didn't remotely do anything to fart, she was just sat there and chatting to people etc
This was the very first message/s this guy posted.

2:53 PM
[hotboy6789]: Ohh yes baby love it when you fart

2:53 PM
[hotboy6789]: Fart it out my love i love it

2:55 PM
[Model Name]: hotboy6789 I do not answer such questions in the common room. And when you come you gotta say hello first

everytime they tell me their state i sarcastically say something like "im sorry, im only into michigan dick." usually their state's rival sports team's state. sometimes they get the joke.
I just don't get why they think I care what state they're from. Do they expect a freebie or something? I don't know...

Last night had a guy fishing for location by trying to place my accent - starts guessing regions of the US and I just kept saying it was American. I finally said "Lol, its fake." He got upset that I would fake my accent and I laughed and said, "well, maybe it's real, you will never know. Try asking more interesting questions instead of trying to guess where I live."

He left.

... "Try asking more interesting questions instead of trying to guess where I live."
"What, in your opinion, was the three main strategic blunders Napoleon did in his failed quest for world domination, and would they have come out differently if he had consumed more peach yogurt?" (in a 500 token tip note, of course)

Purple member tips 1 token - tip note : i am your daddy ( he get firts warned lol by the cb bot )

Sorry to interup the chat with a question.
But what bot is that one please? it sounds useful. And there seems to be several similar to choose from.
/Thanks.

I always think it’s funny when a member comes in too hot in the public chat, gets no response from the model, then tries to walk it back.

The last line made me LOL:

[grey user] Will u allow me to kiss me
[grey user] Tell me 5 places which u allow me to kiss u
[grey user] Hahhaha
[grey user] kisses tell me 5bplaces
[grey user] places hahhahaha
[grey user] Yes or no
[grey user] Tell me yes or no
[grey user] Hi

[grey user] Will u allow me to kiss me
[grey user] Tell me 5 places which u allow me to kiss u
[grey user] Hahhaha
[grey user] kisses tell me 5bplaces
[grey user] places hahhahaha
[grey user] Yes or no
[grey user] Tell me yes or no
[grey user] Hi
Hahahaha! If I didn't know any better I would think it was Ricky Gervais testing new material 😆

If there was an active 'Annoying Things Members Do' thread, this would go there...

Members having screen names that you're not sure how to pronounce. What the hell were they thinking with some of these screen names? Do they just enjoy making things difficult? Lol. I'm sitting there going "Hi...um...is it pronounced ____ or ____?" I would've rather you'd just given yourself something simple like 'Tom12345' or something goofy like 'ILikeBigButts'. Lmao.