AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This is actually a thing, it's called "docking". Idk if it's actually fucking the foreskin or if it's just putting the dick in someone else's foreskin.

Wow well, this really does confirm the saying "there's something for everyone".

This is the second time he has this dream😄
I tought was for him to eat, but when I paid better attention... 🤔

As gross as this is how does someone even get into this? What first makes you think... "you know what I'd love to see..." lol.I never judge, if he/she and the model are ok to do it (or a woman in real life with him) then so be it if it's all above board in terms of consensual but.. i just never understand how some of these things come about for guys. The same is also said about my own fetish to be fair (nostrils - i don't want to see anything coming out or going in, i just love looking up at the nostrils). So for me, I have no idea WHY or HOW I first ever got into this fetish, but when it's something gross like the above, it does beg the question for me.

As gross as this is how does someone even get into this? What first makes you think... "you know what I'd love to see..." lol.I never judge, if he/she and the model are ok to do it (or a woman in real life with him) then so be it if it's all above board in terms of consensual but.. i just never understand how some of these things come about for guys. The same is also said about my own fetish to be fair (nostrils - i don't want to see anything coming out or going in, i just love looking up at the nostrils). So for me, I have no idea WHY or HOW I first ever got into this fetish, but when it's something gross like the above, it does beg the question for me.

My question is why mozzarella? It’s a very specific detail. Did he try other kinds of cheese and decide they were too disgusting for this exercise?

“Must be mozzarella. No Monterey Jack, because that would be gross.”

My question is why mozzarella? It’s a very specific detail. Did he try other kinds of cheese and decide they were too disgusting for this exercise?

“Must be mozzarella. No Monterey Jack, because that would be gross.”

He was probably going for string cheese
The first time I just silenced him as I don't ban on the first strike. This time had that in mind but today felt like a bitch and asked how he would push it in whole, and why dancing and not fucking? I gues that was to much to handle, he did not make a beep.
I am guessing that he tought on a mozarella ball or little balls and probably just loves mozarella. He is not Italian by the way. And I sometimes think that mesages like this, when are the same, what is in the message is not the kink, is the reaction it produces, disgust! Had another one that did the same, two times tip note about spitting and eating in a very disgusting manner, don’t remember exactly the message I was busy.

NOT that this really 'rates', or even matters... but thinking about things I've read on CB over time...

NOTHING has seemed more steady, and rather absurd, to me, than the once-popular phrase:

"open bobs"

BUT it has slowed down considerably over the past few years

A grey in my friend's CB room last night.

daddy: Hey gorgeous
daddy: I love ur hair n eyes
daddy: So stunning ??
daddy: Daddy has 700 n was wondering if u could show daddy a little bounce n peek for it all
daddy: If not i understand darling
daddy: I could do 1000 if you do bounce n peek n peek ass rq.
daddy: Yes darling?
daddy: All i have is 1500 and if you strip rq its all urs sweetheart
daddy: Its ok thou if not. Its all daddys got. But if u spoil daddy. Daddy wants to spoil you.
Model: :wink
daddy: 1500? Yes sweetems. Ill go if u want

That was the last we heard of him.

I wonder if the greys know what the different colors mean for members?

A grey in my friend's CB room last night.

daddy: Hey gorgeous
daddy: I love ur hair n eyes
daddy: So stunning ??
daddy: Daddy has 700 n was wondering if u could show daddy a little bounce n peek for it all
daddy: If not i understand darling
daddy: I could do 1000 if you do bounce n peek n peek ass rq.
daddy: Yes darling?
daddy: All i have is 1500 and if you strip rq its all urs sweetheart
daddy: Its ok thou if not. Its all daddys got. But if u spoil daddy. Daddy wants to spoil you.
Model: :wink
daddy: 1500? Yes sweetems. Ill go if u want

That was the last we heard of him.

I wonder if the greys know what the different colors mean for members?
with so much daddy talk i would probably ban him anyway even if he would pay .:bag::bag::bag::bag:

That was his actual member name with a few extra characters!
even more horrile grrrr , i run an auto moderator on cb and one of the kick off words added it guess what is :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: daddy .

And even so they still try fucking hard to find another variation of the word to let me know they are daddys , everyday i update the list with what i see in chat room as variation of the word daddy , cervix and mommy . so fucking annoying when they insist in every way possible to use this words and come over and over again in my room on propuse to find a way to cheat my filter of banned words :bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth:

Purple member tips 1 token - tip note : i am your daddy ( he get firts warned lol by the cb bot )

another 1 token tip note why you do not like daddy and mute me ( he get muted automaticly 20 minutes)

after 20 minutes he comes back tip 1 token tip note listen you stupid bitch fuck that pussay for Dadddddy and stop mute me i am your real daddd , you get that ?????

Me : not saying an word BAN ---

Comes with another account 100 tokens tip note : how the fuck you dare to ban your dadddddd fuck my cock you horny hoe

Me : ban again

3 account : 200 token tip : i am gonna report you that you took daddddddssssssyyyy money and did not sucked my cock

BAN again

:hilarious: :bucktooth: :hilarious: :bucktooth:

This is the first ban reaction that brought me so much money so yeah he can still keep his cock and suck it by himself !

PS : my real dad its dead , so this shit is double annoying me

Last edited:
Ugh the self professed daddy's/sugar daddy are the fucking worst. Only 1 out of 100s of similar daddy usernames have ever tipped me enough to qualify for that title. So much entitlement for a 1 token tip and speaking in third person. Twatwaffles.
Now, I am first to admit that I am old enough to be father of most models (in my early 50's) and I show my age on my CB profile. But this daddy fetish stuff is just twisted. Yes, I support my model friends, but I hope none see me as a sugar daddy or even a romantic prospect. I have my life and they have their lives. We are friends on and off CB, but not blurring any lines.

I'm not really into fetishes myself but if other people are that's OK with me if it's not hurting anyone. What's crazy to me is these people just enter rooms of 100s or 1000s of users and state their fetish outright like it's normal. Anonymous or not, if I had a fetish, I would discuss it privately with a model in a PM.

Now, I am first to admit that I am old enough to be father of most models (in my early 50's) and I show my age on my CB profile. But this daddy fetish stuff is just twisted.
Yep. Incest fantasies seems to be disturbingly common. As an actual dad I hate that shit and think it's a complete turnoff, but there's apparently a big market for it.
Models conflating daddy and sugar daddy is also pretty confusing, and I think the latter has simply come to mean "guy with lots of tokens" in the cam world.

Another one, different model friend. A WTF and a glitch on CB.

Guy was talking about taking drugs. Model kicked him out. I wished I grabbed a copy of what he said ...

User app1time was kicked out of the room and their messages have been removed
indo tipped 5 tokens

Then this happened about an hour later ...

Chat disconnected
Trying to reconnect
connection established

Then this happened, removed messages came back. Pity the tip didn't as well.

app1time Ohhhh myyy fuckinnn goddd amazing
app1time Feel like Im in a dream lolll wowwwww hard to explain lolll
app1time Im so fuckinnn high on Molly And ecstasy pills And watching you Ladie in a 72 inches flat screen tv Hmmmmmmmm real talk
indo tipped 5 tokens

So weird, not to mention what the guy was saying. lol
*usernames truncated

Had a guy once on Cam4 who paid me for a private for me to wear socks, and put the camera down for 30 minutes and do nothing, that was the weirdest private of my life.
I would loooooooooooooooooooove a private like that! I am known for wearing thigh highs and fun socks, so that is right up my alley!

Another one, different model friend. A WTF and a glitch on CB.

Guy was talking about taking drugs. Model kicked him out. I wished I grabbed a copy of what he said ...

User app1time was kicked out of the room and their messages have been removed
indo tipped 5 tokens

Then this happened about an hour later ...

Chat disconnected
Trying to reconnect
connection established

Then this happened, removed messages came back. Pity the tip didn't as well.

app1time Ohhhh myyy fuckinnn goddd amazing
app1time Feel like Im in a dream lolll wowwwww hard to explain lolll
app1time Im so fuckinnn high on Molly And ecstasy pills And watching you Ladie in a 72 inches flat screen tv Hmmmmmmmm real talk
indo tipped 5 tokens

So weird, not to mention what the guy was saying. lol
*usernames truncated

OHhh no loooll this was in my room too but with diffrent username on myfreecams :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

A user enters a female model's room:

User: hi bby
User: omg
User: mmmmmm
User: married white male here from [city] :)

So much about this annoys me. Don't enter a room and start a running commentary. No one cares where you live, what race you are or whether you're married (complete with smug smiley). Save all that info for a 2-sided conversation :facepalm:

I would loooooooooooooooooooove a private like that! I am known for wearing thigh highs and fun socks, so that is right up my alley!

Hell yeah...I'd love that too! If he wanted the cam to focus on the feet only, that's 30 minutes of making money while I play several rounds of Family Feud and Wheel of Fortune on my phone! :p Please send me some foot fetish or sock fetish guys like this!

On Streamate yesterday, lost of weirdos and fake subs but this guy... oh my.
Me: How are you?
Idiot: Well aside from getting sprayed by a skunk this morning, I'd say I am doing pretty good
Me: (BS detector going off) I hope you covered yourself in baking soda and rinsed off with tomato juice
Idiot: I wish you were here to clean me off
- he then asks in several ways if me or any women I know have ever been sprayed by a skunk while I talk to others in the chat. I have a premade response for these annoying guys.
My premade response: I don't discuss such things in free chat, if you would like to continue this talk, choose exclusive (99% of the time these dummies leave after this bc they want their weird kink for free/public - he wasn't even using invisible mode for his text). He then goes on to ask several other questions about shows and outfits, heels, etc. I assumed he was just being an idiot with the dumb skunk story and so when the Exclusive button pops up, I accept.
Me: Ok, what else besides the heels and outfit did you want? Are we doing striptease?
Idiot: Would you pretend to be sprayed by a skunk while wearing heels?
Me: Animal fetish is against site rules, I will not discuss such things
Idiot leaves
I reported him. Not exactly sure if this counts as bestiality but fuck, no, dude go to hell. I will use a different premade response in the future maybe lol

On Streamate yesterday, lost of weirdos and fake subs but this guy... oh my.
Me: How are you?
Idiot: Well aside from getting sprayed by a skunk this morning, I'd say I am doing pretty good
Me: (BS detector going off) I hope you covered yourself in baking soda and rinsed off with tomato juice
Idiot: I wish you were here to clean me off
- he then asks in several ways if me or any women I know have ever been sprayed by a skunk while I talk to others in the chat. I have a premade response for these annoying guys.
My premade response: I don't discuss such things in free chat, if you would like to continue this talk, choose exclusive (99% of the time these dummies leave after this bc they want their weird kink for free/public - he wasn't even using invisible mode for his text). He then goes on to ask several other questions about shows and outfits, heels, etc. I assumed he was just being an idiot with the dumb skunk story and so when the Exclusive button pops up, I accept.
Me: Ok, what else besides the heels and outfit did you want? Are we doing striptease?
Idiot: Would you pretend to be sprayed by a skunk while wearing heels?
Me: Animal fetish is against site rules, I will not discuss such things
Idiot leaves
I reported him. Not exactly sure if this counts as bestiality but fuck, no, dude go to hell. I will use a different premade response in the future maybe lol
If it's questionable against TOS and/or you are uncomfortable, it's better to ban and report. Though, I think streamate support doesn't even bother to look at these reports on members and do anything about it most of the time.

Lately, with the influx of Jerkmate member and other asshats that think it's acceptable to say certain things, I do an automated response to the whole room (just to cover my ass with TOS) and weed out those creeps:
Per the Terms of Service: Any act, kink, fetish, or talk of the following is prohibited: Racial play, Urine, Bestiality, Defecation, Enema, Bondage, Sadomasochism, Rape, Abuse, Fisting, Incest (this includes Step Mom/Dad and Step Brother/Sister) Minors, or any representation of Minors. If you ask any of these, I will BAN and REPORT you.

A user enters a female model's room:

User: hi bby
User: omg
User: mmmmmm
User: married white male here from [city] :)

So much about this annoys me. Don't enter a room and start a running commentary. No one cares where you live, what race you are or whether you're married (complete with smug smiley). Save all that info for a 2-sided conversation :facepalm:

See I agree, I honestly don't understand why every male seems to be so obsessed or fixated on Age, Size, Race... and maybe a few other little things I can't think of right now.

View attachment 87576
going to do it today LOL this is a literal wtf :p
I have never done it, but back when I did sploshing clips a lot of guys asked for this. So it must be part of that fetish, maybe? I have a really hard time with the more messy stuff, I can barely even do oil shows anymore, without having to have an internal convo with myself first, about how easy the mess can be cleaned up. But to be honest I bet it would be fun/ funny to do the pie thing, especially with someone else.