AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Context: Someone calling themselves Amy_stringofnumbers has asked me 3 times in 2 months if I have business suit trousers. When I say no she leaves. Then today, someone not called Amy came into the room:

View attachment 87268

View attachment 87269

What are the odds? Anyway I hope they find someone who has the right kind of trousers one day.
The odd things that people fantasize about just amazes me. And some of them are so specific! I'm sure there's volumes of research on this and I really need to look it up.

I've never understood why feet were such a turn-on for some, and the ahegao thing is so far over my head that I can't believe anyone wants to see it, let alone will pay for it.

But of course, I have to admit that I love to see a model in tight jeans, so who the hell am I to talk. :)

This is a knight on Stripchat that is in at least 2, 3 or 4 rooms that I have seen. He literally copies and pastes (or types, I guess) the exact same messages every day in EACH of those rooms he knights.
That isn't the problem, but the thing that makes me go "wtf" is something that annoys me, and here is one message by him as an example:

[Knight Name] @[model name] has the best body, legs and face of any MILF on this site and she is the best MILF on this site and has the best face, body, legs .and moves also!

Now, what is so annoying to me for that, although the intention is somewhat good, it's also clear he just loves the fact of being knight and wants to be praised as such by the models.
I literally saw this guy say this same message to another mode he knights earlier TODAY. Saying they are "the best" on the site, but then saying it to each model he knights, is just something that truly annoys me. Yes, it annoys me more than it probably should.

To say something like "she is a very beautiful milf with amazing legs, face and body" is fantastic, but to call each one "the best" purely to get praised by it and sucking up to the model annoys me.

LOL. Years ago there was this member on MyFreeCams named 'RON369', and he used to go in different rooms (Including mine) and tell models "Best on MFC, boo." :giggle:

Context: Someone calling themselves Amy_stringofnumbers has asked me 3 times in 2 months if I have business suit trousers. When I say no she leaves. Then today, someone not called Amy came into the room:

View attachment 87268

View attachment 87269

What are the odds? Anyway I hope they find someone who has the right kind of trousers one day.
I guess it's a fetish that runs in the family, a passed on tradition of sorts? :haha:

So, this guy comes and says "Hi" and then this little weird gem:

maturepregnantlover23: Can you get pregnant

He didn't comment further to clarify what he meant.
Not sure if he meant is she (her body) still able to get pregnant, or will she literally go and get pregnant just so this guy can have his cock off.. haha

• Wat?!
Reactions: mike_aussie
So, this guy comes and says "Hi" and then this little weird gem:

He didn't comment further to clarify what he meant.
Not sure if he meant is she (her body) still able to get pregnant, or will she literally go and get pregnant just so this guy can have his cock off.. haha
That ought to be quiet a high price on the tip menu imo

[...]
I read that as the first two stanzas on a haiku, and now I wonder what the rest reads like.

On Stripchat in my PMs

„I like to insult women for tips“

I politely declined his request. Nobody offends me for no money in the world. But at least he asked beforehand, instead of some assholes who just go on insulting.

and yes one gold member said my pussy was "fart dry". Sorry, but if you keep asking me questions without giving tips and making my lush vibrate, I will definitely not get wet, boy.

Had an exclusive on SM with a new person and he was asking me questions that seemed to be leading to underage stuff. When he asked "How old were you when you gave your first handjob," I answered honestly because I was exhausted from a long ass work week and didn't have a "script" for that question in my brain. (I also think I knew it would turn him off if he was seeking underage content).

I said "25" and he went off about how I am joking, "that's a little late isn't it?" and I laughed and danced around saying "seems like I am doing just fine, wouldn't you say?" Cue the typical, you don't look over 20 bullshit stuff and when he asked my age I said my real age - 40 - and he lost his shit, called me a liar and got very angry - he left. Only took 3 minutes for him to show how gross he was.

Thanks for the money you little pedo bitch. Why are men so surprised that women in their 40s are hot and fit? (or that we aren't sex crazed just because we are on a cam site?)

I will continue to call out the pedos simply by being honest lol
Idk if the same guy, but there is a guy on SM who always starts shows that way, and you are absolutely right he is looking for underage talk. He always starts out by asking; "Can we talk a little bit about your sexual history?" then he asks "the age you first ______?" and goes through a bunch of acts. I have blocked him many times, and also reported him several times also. However, he makes other accounts and bothers me. Ironically I just turned 40 also, but he doesn't know that. Lol, if he comes back next time under another guise, I'll be sure to mention that so he fucks off for good (so thanks).

Not sure if the same guy, but this guy I am talking about always requests for the model to lay on their side, facing the cam too. So if this person asked you that, then prob same person. There are lots of Pedos out there though (unfortunately), so it might not even be him tho.

Reactions: GoddessV
As a "mature", faceless guy who only cams for fun I don't get a lot of visitors to my room, so generally when someone comes in I check their profile. That's how I found this in a female member's "About Me" section:

1624706034380.png

It goes on and on; a list of literally *hundreds* of cam guys with notes about their body types and how good they are. At the end she says it's not even a full list because she stopped updating it. True WTF moment for me.

I did some little dancing tests in my chat room without age verification yet to try to get some experience.

I'm not native English so something might escape me, but...
"My textual fantasy is that you eat me, period..."
is either strange, gross, bizarre?

What is a textual fantasy?

"My textual fantasy is that you eat me, period..."
is either strange, gross, bizarre?

What is a textual fantasy?
My first thought is "damn you, autocorrect!"
The last word seems to me as an elaborate exclamation mark and probably has nothing to do with ladies' time of the month. But there is a fetish for everything, so who knows ...

I mean... just.. what? How can some guy think this is remotely appropriate or fine to say to any woman?
As a side note to this specific "wtf", I have seen this moron in other rooms. One specific room of a model I regularly visit. I don't remember the specifications for what he was saying, but I can remember him being an assclown and rude to her, so I jumped in and politely pointed out to him that his name actually implies he is a Horse with a Man-size penis, and in fact NOT a Man with a Horse-size penis.
From that, the model started laughing and trolling him back, until she eventually got bored and silenced him

jonhythemancockhorse: hello
jonhythemancockhorse: how are u ?
[ Model ]: hi
[ Model ]: great
[ Model ]: u?
jonhythemancockhorse: ok
jonhythemancockhorse: show face
[ Model ]: yes
jonhythemancockhorse: u have man?
[ Model ]: where are u from?
jonhythemancockhorse: can i punch yur nose?
jonhythemancockhorse: im from hell
jonhythemancockhorse: im devil
[ Model ]: wow
[ Model ]: who is this idiot?
jonhythemancockhorse: your husband,
jonhythemancockhorse: ?
[ Model ]: ha ha ha
jonhythemancockhorse: yes
jonhythemancockhorse: can i punch yur nose?

** jonhythemancockhorse was kicked from the room **

CuntHolder.jpg

Ghetto, broke-ass motherfucker who's probably butthurt that he hasn't been near pussy since his momma pushed him out...

jack nicholson laughing GIF

„Fake Bitch“
„Disgusting“
„You are disgusting“

It all came from new grey accounts on stripchat ... and it always happens when my show is going well and I get a lot of tokens....

I have recently removed a lot of knights because I noticed that they tried to lure regular customers of mine into other rooms. I guess it comes from them. Such actions are so pathetic ...
I really like the site for the core features. The central messaging system, the chat, layout, profile, etc is integrated nice.... but the flaws seem they really don't "care" about the users, or that's the impression i was given when dealing with some issues there, and it's a shame.

Are there even bots that can help control the rooms? I'm aware of knights but... just curious. I've seen the last 2 posts on here from you are people being ugly, and this definitely does seem targeted :(

I doubt it would do any good, but hopefully you send a report too when you see that people are luring people away. perhaps if they have multiple reports against them and someone who might actually care finds them... :\

maybe i should start the first licensed and professional moderator company :p

Reactions: Diana_Devil
OK, another boyfriend one, because I love the way we flirt with each other...

Me; Do you have to drink so much coffee, and roll about the bed kicking your legs around like a Godamn Oaf every single night? It makes it difficult for me to sleep well, when you won't just lay still?!
BF; Do you have to roll over and make me feel like someone just dumped a sack of potatoes on your side of the bed?
Me; Do you have to roll over and make me feel like someone just dumped 2 sacks of potatoes on your side of the bed?
BF; Do you have to roll over and make me feel like someone just dumped a truckload of potatoes on your side of the bed?
Me; Do you have to be such a cheap bastard that bought such a cheap bed, that I have to be woken up by your every Shrekish move?
BF; Cheap? Hahahahahaha! Do you have to roll over like someone just dumped 2 truckloads of potatoes on your side of the bed?
Me; Well... get used the idea that your next BJ is gonna be around the year 2035 now!!!!!!!!!!!

long silent pause

BF; What if I told you that I initially actually only meant a 3lb sack of potatoes?
Me; 2035 Mother Fucker!!

LOL. This is just how we flirt :giggle: 🎈🎈

Last edited:
View attachment 87331

Ghetto, broke-ass motherfucker who's probably butthurt that he hasn't been near pussy since his momma pushed him out...

jack nicholson laughing GIF
>complains about not going to school
>talks like he is doing an impersonation of Robert Downey Jr. in Tropic Thunder (a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude) and also used 'your' instead of 'you're'
>has a username almost a mirror image of Skankhunt42 from SouthPark. Probably browsing /pol/ right now like a gremlin

1cf.png

yep, almost surely suffering from success from all the pussy he is drowning in :haha:

I've noticed that when I get the occasional troll in my chat on ManyVids, immediately after they're banned...here comes a second screen name...and then a third. Sometimes more.

MV Support told me just now that they now have an option where models can have it so that members without tokens can't chat, and I decided to enable that because this is ridiculous. The only trolls I've been getting lately are dudes with no tokens (The one yesterday on MFC was a basic...I used to be nice enough to let basics talk, but fuck that shit).

I'm enabling that new setting, but the only thing I don't like about it is that if a member decides to use his last tokens on me, he's not gonna be able to chat with me (until he buys more)...which sucks. Maybe I'll put something in my room topic (What little space they give us for a topic) giving people a heads up that they should always leave 1 token remaining in their account. 🤷‍♀️ I remember that Chaturbate had this 'Members without tokens can't chat' option too.

I'm not gonna post all of the screenshots here, but this BlackDaddy999 loser was even claiming to be the owner of the site, so he can get away with saying what he wants. :facepalm: I didn't even block him myself. I had admin themselves do it, so they could get a look into my chat (and I sent them screenshots). Immediately after his block here comes more nasty comments from 'Austin2174' (Blocked), followed by a third screen name 'PapaGrande2221'. The last time this happened back in February, I believe it was FIVE usernames back-to-back.

BlackDaddy999.jpg

I've noticed that when I get the occasional troll in my chat on ManyVids, immediately after they're banned...here comes a second screen name...and then a third. Sometimes more.

MV Support told me just now that they now have an option where models can have it so that members without tokens can't chat, and I decided to enable that because this is ridiculous. The only trolls I've been getting lately are dudes with no tokens (The one yesterday on MFC was a basic...I used to be nice enough to let basics talk, but fuck that shit).

I'm enabling that new setting, but the only thing I don't like about it is that if a member decides to use his last tokens on me, he's not gonna be able to chat with me (until he buys more)...which sucks. Maybe I'll put something in my room topic (What little space they give us for a topic) giving people a heads up that they should always leave 1 token remaining in their account. 🤷‍♀️ I remember that Chaturbate had this 'Members without tokens can't chat' option too.

I'm not gonna post all of the screenshots here, but this BlackDaddy999 loser was even claiming to be the owner of the site, so he can get away with saying what he wants. :facepalm: I didn't even block him myself. I had admin themselves do it, so they could get a look into my chat (and I sent them screenshots). Immediately after his block here comes more nasty comments from 'Austin2174' (Blocked), followed by a third screen name 'PapaGrande2221'. The last time this happened back in February, I believe it was FIVE usernames back-to-back.

View attachment 87355
lmao, so much time on his hands. too! were they all pretending to be different people or just continued? Or i guess maybe his fetish is being shit talked and banned by cammers? :wondering:

View attachment 87355

Another typical female

OMG HAHAHAHHAA so aparently he get treated like this by every female he try to talk to ahahah , his balls must be on fire and his ass may need firework hoose to cool it down his red ass in fire looll .

I am really not surprised if he come banned in every single room he goes

Or i guess maybe his fetish is being shit talked and banned by cammers? :wondering:
Or just your garden variety insecure basic asshole demanding respect he will never earn from anyone. The internet is full of people who don't know how to be guests, don't know when they're wrong, don't think the simplest codes for human interactions are for them and think everybody but themselves owe them something. It's trash.

Or just your garden variety insecure basic asshole demanding respect he will never earn from anyone. The internet is full of people who don't know how to be guests, don't know when they're wrong, don't think the simplest codes for human interactions are for them and think everybody but themselves owe them something. It's trash.
Oh i am well aware, yes sir :) Far too many in this world, at that. it's fun to speculate and believe, tho.. but the fact of the matter is, he could be FAR worse in person and always escalate to physical, so i guess it's not really too much of a joking matter.

View attachment 87355
"You don't talk to an alpha like that" lmao

but the fact of the matter is, he could be FAR worse in person and always escalate to physical, so i guess it's not really too much of a joking matter.

Yeah, this really isn't a laughing matter when you're on the receiving end of it, when it's actually been worse than this, and when just banning a single screen name doesn't help much. If you see one of my screenshots I posted in this thread from last month, the incident last month was worse because I had to deal with actual racism in my chat...and it was a total of like five different screen names. Some of them in my chat at the same time. Apparently, according to Model Support, MV Live "doesn't know how to ban IP addresses yet." Which is why I've now enabled their new option to where only people with tokens can chat. This should help cut down on this some.

Yeah, this really isn't a laughing matter when you're on the receiving end of it, when it's actually been worse than this, and when just banning a single screen name doesn't help much. If you see one of my screenshots I posted in this thread from last month, the incident last month was worse because I had to deal with actual racism in my chat...and it was a total of like five different screen names. Some of them in my chat at the same time. Apparently, according to Model Support, MV Live "doesn't know how to ban IP addresses yet." Which is why I've now enabled their new option to where only people with tokens can chat. This should help cut down on this some.
that's so annoying to have to deal with, i am sorry that you even have to... let alone trying to perform and earn your living. does MFC or MV have mods or bots? honestly haven't spent much time at all on those two and the time i signed up for MFC was so long ago.. and i just signed up for MV yesterday, i think.
but..

i'll just mention this, don't know if they even have them, or if you have them, and i know what some models think about them.. i know you're going to try the new thing and all, and realistically it sounds like it'll work just fine, but if it doesn't, or seriously if you think it's going to be "one of those nights" or already it's overwhelming but you have good tips coming in and need to focus but can't... feel free to hit me up and if i'm not on something pressing i'm more than happy to be present:lurking:, vocal or quiet, it doesn't matter , and monitor the room for ignorance. i'm prob working on the PC or trying to keep my mind occupied anyways.. so, know that's out there should an occasion arise.

as far as the IP thing, unfortunately as crappy as that statement sounds, it's probably true and i see where they are coming from considering IPv4 addresses truly are "limited", and with privacy concerns high there is a lot of "sharing" now a days, people using same VPNs, NATs, etc.. so if they ban 1 person it might end up banning... 100s or 1000s, and there definitely is a fine line there. if they used a decent and proven chat back-end like IRC they could assign everyone their own unique virtual host upon connection and...control everything pretty well.... but.. who am i to say. :)

anyways, seriously.

does MFC or MV have mods or bots? honestly haven't spent much time at all on those two and the time i signed up for MFC was so long ago.. and i just signed up for MV yesterday, i think.
but..

i'll just mention this, don't know if they even have them, or if you have them, and i know what some models think about them.. i know you're going to try the new thing and all, and realistically it sounds like it'll work just fine, but if it doesn't, or seriously if you think it's going to be "one of those nights" or already it's overwhelming but you have good tips coming in and need to focus but can't... feel free to hit me up and if i'm not on something pressing i'm more than happy to be present:lurking:, vocal or quiet, it doesn't matter , and monitor the room for ignorance. i'm prob working on the PC or trying to keep my mind occupied anyways.. so, know that's out there should an occasion arise.

Yes. I don't have any interest in having any mods, but thank you.

i actually, and almost said inb4 in my post, verbatim guessed that was coming :asshat:

but you're welcome.

(i tried to imply that this was an offer to help on the rare occasion, as i don't have any wish to "be a mod", either) :bucktooth:

Cool. You could always help by visiting me on one of the below sites (in my signature) and spending a buck or two. :)