AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Community feedback on getting started

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2021
Hi everyone,

I'm Marina and I work with a company that has recently published a detailed introduction to starting a webcam business. We're now looking to receive some community feedback from real and active cam models on our guide: https://vicetemple.com/start-a-webcam-business/ and I think this would be a good place to start. The idea behind our guide is to create a comprehensive, one-stop guide for everyone who wants to participate in the camming industry, so that they don't have to wander around the Internet looking for half-assed advice from suspicious looking websites. I'll be eternally grateful if you could spare a few minutes to tell us your thoughts on our article.

Thanks in advance!

As one of one girls getting ready to participate and researching the multitude of options, I love this and hope you have great success in feedback and creating a efficient one stop guide!

SubmissiveSophie.xo

As one of one girls getting ready to participate and researching the multitude of options, I love this and hope you have great success in feedback and creating a efficient one stop guide!

SubmissiveSophie.xo
A note to you as you admit you're new... please avoid sites like this that are guised as "helpful" but are actually just covers for affiliate links and other ways to bring in money.

Stick to reading advice of trusted fellow cam models that are not exchanging information for anything other than appreciation of being helpful. Like this forum, as well as following veterans of the community on Twitter and other outlets.

A note to you as you admit you're new... please avoid sites like this that are guised as "helpful" but are actually just covers for affiliate links and other ways to bring in money.

Stick to reading advice of trusted fellow cam models that are not exchanging information for anything other than appreciation of being helpful. Like this forum, as well as following veterans of the community on Twitter and other outlets.
Golden advice, thank you for this and all the other constant work you put into this invaluable community!

SubmissiveSophie.xo

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.