AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Models & Users do that you LIKE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Ignoring the obvious: tips and buying other content, what things do you really like a model or user doing? I am sure there are SOME?

I figured we have the "what do models do to annoy you" and "things members say that make you say wtf" topics, so let's try to do a good one for both.

------------

For example, something that I really like because it's fun, cute and just... I don't know exactly how else to describe it, is when I tip the model a "decent" amount, say 100 tokens as one single tip, and usually, the model is so used to guys giving 1 token tip and expecting the world, when she asks what I tipped for and I say something like "nothing, I really enjoy your show", she genuinely doesn't know what to do or say or how to react.. lol. Personally, I love this genuine reaction from a model and it's just amazing, sweet, cute, etc. (sorry it that sounds at all patronizing or anything)

You won't be able to understand what I mean with my above example if you're a model, unless you, as a model, have gone and tipped other model's "just because you love their show" too, but I am sure there are enough guys here who understand exactly what I mean, and - hopefully - agree.

Another thing, which just happened and was pure awesome, is that I was able to introduce a model to 2 songs we Brits love and will always have at parties and weddings. They are 2 classics. Macarena, and Hokey Pokey.
She is a great dancer and I commented on the fact these are the only 2 dances I can do. She had never heard of them (she is Spanish), so she looked on YouTube and played them, then danced to them watching the videos. It's one of those silly things, but I feel so proud to have introduced someone to these songs and dances hahaha (she had fun with them too haha)

I was in a bit of a dark place recently inside my own head due to issues at work, and my behavior in this model's room had changed. Normally I am the super chatty guy and I believe typically a big contributor to the chat of the room during the model's show, but I had been quieter and less chatty. The model took the time to reach out to me outside of the cam site and talk with me about what was happening as she indicated that she could see I was struggling a bit.

She genuinely seemed concerned and I was incredibly appreciative that she went to the effort of reaching out and letting me talk about what was happening with my situation at the time. I have been a regular in her room now for over three years and over this time I imagine she has gotten to know a bit more about who I am - and having her reach out and want to check up on me and then talk to me about it for a couple of hours was extremely helpful.

I like it when a user/ member compliments my personality or something deeper than just my physical appearance. I hear comments and compliments on my body/looks all day, and I'm well aware that some are genuine, and some are more aimed at manipulating me (because some people think that all, all women care about is how they look).

When a user or member compliments me on my smile or some aspect of my personality that he appreciates, it makes me so happy! Regardless of whether they spend money or not.
The first person who ever tagged me "kind" made my day. It doesn't matter to me if that person spent money or not.
Another person bought a long show with me the other week, and spent about half the time talking about aspects of my personality that he liked. It honestly brought tears to my eyes (in a good way).

When a member hangs out and participates in my actual chat (I talk a LOT on cam these days! Well, I always have, but most of my sessions are just chilling and chatting with my boobs out vs. anything more sexual). Then especially cool if they comment positively about the topics we discuss or about how they like how talkative the room is.

Those things make me the happiest now.

I entered in one room about two years ago and visited there regularly. At some point she begun to offer me private chat for free. We had nice chatting together. Unfortunately she had to leave camsites two years ago. Anyway she wanted to continue our chat through WhatsApp and we did it almost daily about an year. It ended finally but anyway I’m grateful for that relationship.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Mostly active members that don't chat only with me, but also with other members in the room, and bring new conversation topics.
I quite like that, up to a point. The other day, there was a busy room (new girl, Russian) and someone mentioned Salmon in Peru which reminded me of a documentary I'd watched a few days before, so I chipped in about chemicals causing the salmon in Peru to mutate. There were a few jokes from other members and the model stopped dancing and just laughed at what we were talking about. So, we promised to stop talking about it, as one guy put it, "she's eighteen and gorgeous .... she doesn't care about about mutant salmon!" I offered to send her the youtube link, which was laughed off, but her moderator PMd me asking for it. It was then that I realised it was Chile growing mutant Bass, lol!
Yeah, I'm a great story teller 🐟

Ignoring the obvious: tips and buying other content, what things do you really like a model or user doing? I am sure there are SOME?

I figured we have the "what do models do to annoy you" and "things members say that make you say wtf" topics, so let's try to do a good one for both.

------------

For example, something that I really like because it's fun, cute and just... I don't know exactly how else to describe it, is when I tip the model a "decent" amount, say 100 tokens as one single tip, and usually, the model is so used to guys giving 1 token tip and expecting the world, when she asks what I tipped for and I say something like "nothing, I really enjoy your show", she genuinely doesn't know what to do or say or how to react.. lol. Personally, I love this genuine reaction from a model and it's just amazing, sweet, cute, etc. (sorry it that sounds at all patronizing or anything)

You won't be able to understand what I mean with my above example if you're a model, unless you, as a model, have gone and tipped other model's "just because you love their show" too, but I am sure there are enough guys here who understand exactly what I mean, and - hopefully - agree.

Another thing, which just happened and was pure awesome, is that I was able to introduce a model to 2 songs we Brits love and will always have at parties and weddings. They are 2 classics. Macarena, and Hokey Pokey.
She is a great dancer and I commented on the fact these are the only 2 dances I can do. She had never heard of them (she is Spanish), so she looked on YouTube and played them, then danced to them watching the videos. It's one of those silly things, but I feel so proud to have introduced someone to these songs and dances hahaha (she had fun with them too haha)
When I was on cam full time (I do sometimes do Onlyfans live) I really love when members TIP (of course lol) but truly. Even if it's literally $1. It makes me feel appreciated and respected, and when one member tips, that most often brings OTHER members to tip. It's like they're just waiting for one person to get the ball rolling. I don't know of any models that DON'T appreciate this.

I also always appreciate it when members are NORMAL. As in, NOT coming in my cam room and instantly going "OMGGGGG BBBBBB YOUR SO HOT OPEN SHIRT OPEN DRESS BB SHOW FEET." That kinda nonsense. Like, there is certainly a time and place for everything, but acting like that even if it's getting sexual is such a mood killer. When I'm online, I just wanna chill and shoot the shit with my members, ya know?! And when it IS sexy time, you can still ENJOY everything and if you feel the need to chat, just be....like, normal...minus the troglodyte language and vibes. The example above is just SO MF CRINGE to all models.

I love it when a model is happy to just chill out and chat with the room, If I enter a room and the model isn't talking to the room (unless of course unable to for other reasons) then I give it a minute and bounce.
I also love it when the models smile a lot, a cute smile is my biggest turn on and there are too many models that don't smile.

Something I find cute is how models sit typing, with a wobbly dildo hanging from their mouths - and am I in a minority that do not really find dildo blowjobs very sexy?
Ditto on models who naturally smile a lot. I was spoiled with a model who had the most dynamite smile every single time I came into her room for over a year. Recently she stopped camming and I've noticed when scrolling cb, a large majority of the models look bored, serious, or unhappy.

Nice!

Thanks for your thoughtful remarks on my post recently, and for the link to here.

You are the only person who replied in a kind way to me. Quite a few others were really hostile. They accused me of having a big ego and then displayed their huge egos. I intend to make a closing remark there and then leave permanently because one thing they are right about is that I do not belong here.

Very best wishes

BobBiggs

Those who finally grown confidence and are not scared anymore to ban people with or without prejudice.

When a member hangs out and participates in my actual chat (I talk a LOT on cam these days! Well, I always have, but most of my sessions are just chilling and chatting with my boobs out vs. anything more sexual). Then especially cool if they comment positively about the topics we discuss or about how they like how talkative the room is.

Those things make me the happiest now.

You don't want me in your room.. I always talk about food (cooking, baking, canning) 80% of the time. And the other 20% hobbies. blah.gif :D

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Those who finally grown confidence and are not scared anymore to ban people with or without prejudice.

You don't want me in your room.. I always talk about food (cooking, baking, canning) 80% of the time. And the other 20% hobbies. View attachment 88206 :D
NO idea where you got the idea that isn't a very welcomed thing in my room?

Talkative people are great. As long as it's regular life stuff. People who only want to talk about their sex life/dick/etc get banned.

NO idea where you got the idea that isn't a very welcomed thing in my room?

Talkative people are great. As long as it's regular life stuff. People who only want to talk about their sex life/dick/etc get banned.
I was being sarcastic when I said that. :p
I'm like you, I enjoy good conversation and keep my 'pervish' thoughts to myself.

**edit. It's easy to take something out of context when it's words on screen. I apologize if you thought I was being negative in any way :)

Last edited:
I'm like you, I enjoy good conversation and keep my 'pervish' thoughts to myself.

**edit. It's easy to take something out of context when it's words on screen. I apologize if you thought I was being negative in any way :)
It's ok, just thought you somehow misinterpreted my post haha. Just like I missed your sarcasm! :D

you forgot the /s

When a model remember tiny details from a conversation we had days or weeks prior, makes me feel like she genuinely thought I was interesting and it's good for the self esteem.

It was mentioned before for users but I also appreciate it from models when they act "normal" and the conversation feels natural. Like don't tell me that you're horny and need my help on the second or third line you type me 😅

I like when members take our relationship for what it is, rather than constantly asking probing questions about my personal life. I have the most fun with people who come online, are open about the kinks/fetishes they want in our private, and then hang out and chat about whatever after, if they feel like it. I find it frustrating when come into my room going "where do you live? do you have a boyfriend? would you ever meet in real life? whats your social security number?" etc, it stresses me out because I feel like I automatically have to put my guard up since I don't feel comfortable sharing info like that/don't wanna meet in real life.

(No one has actually ever asked for my social security number, but you know what I mean hahaha).

I like when members take our relationship for what it is, rather than constantly asking probing questions about my personal life. I have the most fun with people who come online, are open about the kinks/fetishes they want in our private, and then hang out and chat about whatever after, if they feel like it. I find it frustrating when come into my room going "where do you live? do you have a boyfriend? would you ever meet in real life? whats your social security number?" etc, it stresses me out because I feel like I automatically have to put my guard up since I don't feel comfortable sharing info like that/don't wanna meet in real life.

(No one has actually ever asked for my social security number, but you know what I mean hahaha).

They just haven't got that far with the questions yet until they know your other details your SSN is useless lol

I mostly pay attention to what a model is saying if I am in her room. Not 100% but mostly. I find it amusing to see the reactions when I bring up something she had said earlier in the day or even days before. Quite a bit of surprise that someone is actually listening to what she says and remembers it. Maybe I have the superpower of being able to hear while also looking at boobs.

Reactions: NotYou
Given I am still relatively new. I find I really enjoy members who keep the convo going. Not necessarily about anything important. Talking about past conversation's are always nice. Knowing what's going on is always a pleasant surprise. Not many try to keep up. Which isn't expected, always nice. I always try to keep on with my regulars to from past shows as much as possible. Even those who aren't regulars but have visited a few show's. Not everyone is interested in conversing. But worth a try. Just as much as I enjoy it I am sure they do as well. Always try to keep a smile, so love when people notice that. I am a big goof ball & it shows when I am on LOL.:smuggrin::wacky:😜

There is a model who I visit regularly, and after tipping for some song requests on several occasions, she began switching her background music to that genre when she saw me visit.
I told her I'm fine with the 'default' music she plays (usually the daily Spotify mix) and don't want to change her room, other than tipping now and then to enjoy a personal favourite song.
But turns out we share exactly the same taste in music, and she likes sharing it with someone else.
Pretty clear in the chat that she knows my favourite bands better than I do, so it's a genuine move on her behalf.

I like a member who knows what they are looking for. Makes it easier to give them a good show when they are open about what turns them on.

I like to chat a bit before a pvt to make sure I can give them exactly what they are looking for, especially for roleplays and femdom privates. Makes the show run smooth and with no awkward "tip extra for this or that" -moments when we are in the swing of things.

I love when a model surprises you with something random that you perhaps spoke about in previous days in public chat, and she surprises you with it in a Private Show.
For example, the most recent thing is, a Ukrainian lady I had already had a few shows already. We had typical chit-chat in public (PM) about the weather, and we always joke about her not having any sun, it's only rain and she needs sun so she can be a beautiful flower (she wants to sunbathe). It's a silly little thing, but that's another thing that is great when you can have little silly jokes, chats etc. Anyway, she told me she had a surprise for our next show, and when we went for it, she said "give me 1 minute" and went and got the flower, and put it between her boobs for me, and then just laughed and joked about the conversations we had previously.

For everyone else it's small, and of course, makes no sense, but it was a silly little thing between us, that she definitely didn't need to do, but made it even more fun and enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.