AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Models & Users do that you LIKE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can be a total sarcastic asshole on cam, and everytime a member asks where I am from, I tell them DuLoc usually or some place in a Disney movie.

I love it when a new member gets my reference and chimes back with “such a perfect town, please keep off of the grass, shine your shoes, wipe your… face.” Or something Shrek related.

So for me, I love it when members have a sense of humor! Especially since I love Shrek!

I just want to say I love it when a model will make a random, funny comment based on what a user has asked/said.
For an example (this happened, she has fantastic humour):

User: What size shoe are you?
Model: Why?
Model: I am not going to give you my shoes to borrow.

This is her sense of humour and it's funny I think, she didn't say it in a way to be rude, it was purely for fun.
Unfortunately, some guys just don't seem to get that so they run away lol.

As above, whenI get askedw hat my bra size is I often respond with...

"Oh, you are going bra shopping for me? Thats so nice! I have preselected the right sizes on my amazon wishlist already, find the link in bio! Thank you so much, you are too good to me!"

I like real conversation. When I as a member try to communicate something which is different from the usual BS (of course debatable) and the model has the time and inclination to react in a non-BS way (also debatable) I have a lot of fun and tip some tips. Not always possible for the model I know because there is not always time but reaction to what happens generally I find attractive.

Also respect. I thought about this a lot and while you usually come from the "other" side in terms of respect, meaning respect payed to the model by the members, the other direction is also true. And this is interesting because this issue is somewhat underestimated IMO. I think it must not be easy for models to build up a general respect to their members considering what the most vocal of them tend to post. And it might be easy to forget that there are also those who reflect more and are not interested to hurt anyone or be verbally abusive. Being professional as a model also means IMO to be able to differentiate between those two groups of members. Also true for any other service-client relationship.

So basically I like models who respect me.

Reactions: NotYou
I ordered some custom photo sets from a model and she sent them to me today and said,

"I know you only paid for 100 photos, but I kinda went crazy taking the photos and ended up taking over 200. I've sent you the best 146 of them anyway"

Nice surprise! And I thanked her with a appreciation tip as well for the extra effort :)

It's not really a big thing, but I always appreciate it when a model says the approximate timeframe in which she will BRB, and does that.
Regular breaks are so important, but it can empty out a room if the model says "BRB 10 mins" and then is still absent after half an hour.

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
The two things that I like about members is their ability to communicate and interact with me. For example, I enjoy the moments when my members actively talk in my room - not only with me, but with the others too. Lifts up the mood. And second, I really like when users compliment me for my personality, not only for my physical looks. From my point of view "You're funny" or "You got such a bubbly personality" will always beat "your ass looks great".

I ordered some custom photo sets from a model and she sent them to me today and said,

"I know you only paid for 100 photos, but I kinda went crazy taking the photos and ended up taking over 200. I've sent you the best 146 of them anyway"

Nice surprise! And I thanked her with a appreciation tip as well for the extra effort :)
I am often this model XD

Sometimes I end up with a ton of extra pics or footage that's too good to edit it out so I leave it in because it's actually less work than trying to cut it.

Wow... I had quite a few nice visits tonight, but one in particular blew my socks off (so to speak).

Had a member come for a roleplay show. Let me preface this by saying I love roleplay shows, but often find that the other person wants me to do all of the talking, and is not very interactive themselves. Now I understand this, because I'm 6.99 per minute, and not everyone can afford a big long show at that rate, where the roleplay gets complex... So I know it's my job to take control, and run the show. I do that, and I don't resent it, but it isn't always as huge a turn on for me to run a one sided show. That, however, is what I am getting paid for.

I had a guy come in tonight, put his cam on w volume, and basically tell me exactly what he likes (to the point, confidently but not rude or aggressive) and then proceed to completely run the show. Like a fucking pro, and have me have a real orgasm!!! What the fuck? I was left in shock tbh. Plus he was really cute, and had the cutest mannerisms, and facial hair too. Wow. I was honestly left flabbergasted after that one!! It was really sexy 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Thanks Universe! It's been a while since I've had a pro visit me like that.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've had a pro visit me like that.
wow that sounds supercool! Also inspiring for me as a viewer. I always had this idea to sexy dance for a model while she takes me private. Maybe I just do that. I'd have a ton of fun doing that.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
wow that sounds supercool! Also inspiring for me as a viewer. I always had this idea to sexy dance for a model while she takes me private. Maybe I just do that. I'd have a ton of fun doing that.
Well he didn't exactly dance... (I mean not with his whole body, you could say a part of him was dancing rather vigorously) but I'm sure models would appreciate a real dance.
I saw a dude dancing on MV when I was doing uploads the other week, and it was SUPER hot. Usually that isn't my thing, but the way this guy (that they were showcasing) moved was extremely sexy.

Not sure where to put this question on the forum, and didn’t feel it deserved its own thread level attention. It’s a language question to do with appreciating a member. If I tell a dude in his late 30s or 40s that he has “mad skills” will he understand what that means?

If he is not USA will he understand that phrase or become confused? Is it a commonly understood one?

Someone told me I was the “GOAT” the other month, and I got totally confused thinking they were trying to hint at being into bestiality role play or some shit.

ETA; calling someone the GOAT is actually a compliment I learned. It’s just an acronym for greatest of all time. I think it originated in sports, but I digress...

Last edited:
If I tell a dude in his late 30s or 40s that he has “mad skills” will he understand what that means?

If he is not USA will he understand that phrase or become confused? Is it a commonly understood one?

Someone told me I was the “GOAT” the other month, and I got totally confused thinking they were trying to hint at being into bestiality role play or some shit.

ETA; calling someone the GOAT is actually a compliment I learned. It’s just an acronym for greatest of all time. I think it originated in sports, but I digress...

Possibly. My dad turned 60 this year, and I know he understands sayings like "mad skills," etc. Now I'm not sure if my grandmom (His mom) would get it...but she's a pretty cool grandmom, so maybe she'd get it? Lol.

I remember in the 90s everyone was saying "That's HOT!" when referencing a music performance they loved. In the 80s I remember my mom would say "That was DECENT!" after watching a performance she loved, such as Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation" music video. I chuckle at that now, because "decent" really means that something is acceptable or satisfactory.

I tried to attach an image to this, but I'm still having some really wacky ACF issue. It said "Oops! We ran into some problems," and wouldn't post. But I was trying to show you that the rapper L.L. Cool J. had released an album called 'GOAT (Greatest Of All Time)' in the year 2000.

Attachments

• LL.jpg
    LL.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 0
Not sure where to put this question on the forum, and didn’t feel it deserved its own thread level attention. It’s a language question to do with appreciating a member. If I tell a dude in his late 30s or 40s that he has “mad skills” will he understand what that means?

Not sure about other countries but in the USA, most guys in that age range should understand “mad skills.” That figure of speech was popular dating back to the early 90s at least… maybe even the 80s. You can find it in the lyrics of popular songs from that era.

Yeah, GOAT is a sports thing but I can see it being confusing. When I first heard it years ago, I thought it was short for “scapegoat” which is way less of a compliment than “greatest of all time.”

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
GOAT was one that I always used to have to google because I would always forget what it was since it was not, and is not something I ever use. But I googled it so much I actually remember it now lol.

------------------

Here is something I really like and I think a lot of guys would take it for granted (not deliberately).
When a model surprises all of her users with something - this can be anything, but here is an example of why I am writing this:

Yesterday, the model wrote in the chat "Guys tomorrow I will have a surprise for you all".
Of course, we were all "oh we can't wait".

Tomorrow comes (which is now, today).. I have this model on WhatsApp and we always just do the friendly "how are you" and "what are your plans for today", you know typical pleasantries and some more.
Asking this today she sends me a photo and says "I am sewing" (I already knew she sews sometimes, she has shown me). We had some back and forth, and I - as you can imagine - asked what she was making. She responded with "you will see later".

Later arrives, and she comes online and she has done a sexy naughty outfit (police).
What I personally liked about this and makes it better is she made it herself, she literally spent the time to do it and it looks fantastic.

So it's just amazing and these things that may seem like little surprises, I think are just great.

Its true, for non native English speakers its sometimes not easy to keep up with spoken language and slang expressions especially when irony is involved. But most are aware of that so they wouldn't assume the negative and when the context is clear I guess "mad skills" is safe to use. In German and also in Spanish, "madness" can translate to sth. positive too.

I would expect any native English speaker should understand "Mad skills"; as to what age, I can't say. I'm 59 and understand it, but I am "down with the kids" ;) :haha: :oops::dead: so that might explain that (sorry joking).

As to GOAT, I understand it, but I have been a Charlie Brown (Peanuts) fan since I was a young child, and he always used the expression goat as a bad thing, like when he fouled up on the pitcher's mound etc. "Never the hero, always the goat"

"Never the hero, always the goat"
Oh great.

59 huh . I don’t feel like many men really hit adulthood fully until 50. So congrats on being 9 years into adulthood, according to my worldview. Hot 🔥🔥🔥

Lol... I recently turned 51 and totally agree with this! I feel so much more an adult now than ever. 😆
Yeah 51 is so young. Especially for a man. I say put the age for drinking, learning to drive, having sex ... all of it, up to 35. It’s crazy some people expect their kids to be out and dating in their 20s. Hell no. Way too young. People gotta relax and enjoy their childhoods! Kids are growing up way, way too fast these days.

Native, or fluent English speakers, should have no issues with "mad skills".
[That said, I've even had Americans/Canadians and Brits get confused by my use of Aussie terminology, although I am British born and raised (with a Mom from Ontario) and lived in the USA for a while..........]

But if someone uses a translator, it might get confusing for them.
I communicate a lot with models using Google Translate or Viber, and most of the time I check a reverse translation back into English before hitting 'send'.
It's caused me to revise my original message numerous times, when I see what they were likely to understand from the first translation :rofl:

[That said, I've even had Americans/Canadians and Brits get confused by my use of Aussie terminology, although I am British born and raised (with a Mom from Ontario) and lived in the USA for a while..........]

Well, we Aussies, do have some very colouful turns of phrases. ;)
I communicate a lot with models using Google Translate or Viber, and most of the time I check a reverse translation back into English before hitting 'send'.
It's caused me to revise my original message numerous times, when I see what they were likely to understand from the first translation :rofl:
I often do this. But one of the most confounding things I experienced was a few years ago, chatting (in English) with a Colomban model who had to present documents to her bank, or estate agent, I think it was, for something or other, and the term she used translated to "Taking a stagecoach to the bank"!!! (and the term obviously translated back as the "correct" term to her as I immediately said "Stagecoach??" back to her and she said in all seriousness: "Yes" :haha: .

I did some digging in various translators and discovered the Spanish word she would have said and what it should have been translated as in English, but it was very confusing for a while.

And the Spanish for handcuffs appears to be "esposas" which is also "wives"!!

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Maybe there should be an "online translator confusion" thread!
A simple one - a model queried me once why I kept asking about her weekends in the mid-week.
Turned out when I wrote "what did you do on your day off?" (she didn't work Tuesdays) that translated to "what did you do on the weekend?"

In some contexts, “tippers” translates to “dump trucks” via English-to-Spanish Google translate. I figured that one out after some very confusing back-and-forth.

I love Aussie slang so much. It's really fucking weird.

If google translates the same translation from one language, to another, the back to the first it generally doesn't do a great job. It's sort of like making a copy of a copy and it's likely that a lot of your original inputs are probably fine. AI is is also pretty stupid and doesn't always understand what you're actually trying to say.

Languages are also weird and nuanced in ways we don't realize until we try to translate certain things. Like if you tried to translate the word "balls" for example, fed it through Spanish google translate, then ended up with "eggs" when you translated it back because one colloquial term for testicles in some Spanish speaking countries is huevos and that makes no goddamn sense in English.

As long as you're tipping them and don't try too hard with idioms, they probably don't really care if you fuck up their native tongue if they can understand you.

Last edited:
In German and also in Spanish, "madness" can translate to sth. positive too.

what does that part mean?
I meant that the German word "verrückt" and the Spanish word "loco" (both mean "crazy" or "mad") are often used as something positive. So "mad skills" would translate to something positive too.

As a side note:

People who are considered "crazy" or "mad" nowadays have been treated as sacred in ancient pagan cultures like the ancient Greek or Celts and also in some native American cultures because people thought they have a direct connection to the spirit world.

Status
Not open for further replies.