AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

I am using Shine Browser, so when i start broadcasting and when i open chaturbate , i put price for peep bot (30tk) i start bot and i go on . If i have pvt on another site , after i accept the private, shine is asking me what i wanna do next , , there are 3 options and i push the option - go spy mode where is posible . After this all other sites are on spy mode and on cb is hidden and guys who are tipping 30tk can watch 1 min ...
also to turn it off after pvt , works only if you deactivate the bot and refresh the page .

Reactions: GothHostess
Upvote 0
I dont remember where is the topic with sugestions but now after reading on forum about guys complaing for paying in pvt and girls just not showing them nothing , i really think chaturbate should avoid this drama and less work for support to bann rooms and return money to clients , i just suggest to make categories .. now we have females, males, couples. lets see non nude free chat and pvt , glamour at least topless, teasing in free chat and naked in private and what she wants , and adult area (for all genders , even couples who just wanna talk stay in non nude ) Then every client can pick exactly what he wants without beeing cheated anymore and if the model dont respect the category will be banned without asking why , trying to find excuses .

Upvote 0
I am using Shine Browser, so when i start broadcasting and when i open chaturbate , i put price for peep bot (30tk) i start bot and i go on . If i have pvt on another site , after i accept the private, shine is asking me what i wanna do next , , there are 3 options and i push the option - go spy mode where is posible . After this all other sites are on spy mode and on cb is hidden and guys who are tipping 30tk can watch 1 min ...
I also use ShineBrowser, but I use Spy on private bot. Peep mode it's frustrating for me, and Spy on private has the Away mode which comes handy because users won't leave the room when you need litle more time to tidy up... etc

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I also use ShineBrowser, but I use Spy on private bot. Peep mode it's frustrating for me, and Spy on private has the Away mode which comes handy because users won't leave the room when you need litle more time to tidy up... etc
I'm struggling with both tbh! Even when I use ShineBrowser, it doesn't give me the option to go into peep mode like it seems to for everyone else. And when I use Spy on private, even though I choose the option to not let customers talk while spying, they are somehow still able to talk/send tips for menu items, and if I have been PMing with them they are able to talk in PM too. I do really specific kink and fetish based shows, so it would be realy unfair for the person paying for the private if I were to try to cater to these people in the background on CB.

I actually haven't been splitcamming much lately because of this issue. A lot of the time the people spying on CB will be quite demanding of attention, and especially if they are able to PM me during my show, they get mad that I am ignoring them and not listening to everything they say while they spy. I end up just logging off of CB when this happens so I don't have to deal with the chaos.

Upvote 0
CB is def dead. I’m sure top established models are still doing well, but room count overall is definitely down. The bottom of page 1 for males are lucky to have 50 viewers. & while female cams always do better, this is significantly lower than normal.

Upvote 0
CB is def dead. I’m sure top established models are still doing well, but room count overall is definitely down. The bottom of page 1 for males are lucky to have 50 viewers. & while female cams always do better, this is significantly lower than normal.

no noteworthy changes to viewer count or model count, model count still growing slowly.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
no noteworthy changes to viewer count or model count, model count still growing slowly.
A large portion of the first page of Male models consistently having less than 50 viewers is not usual. Bottom of the male front page used to be at least 80-100 ish. Now, it’s pretty standard to see low viewer counts on the front page for males. Again, I realize females always have higher counts, but this isn’t normal.

according to my viewers, there have been pervasive issues with streams/broadcasts freezing, disconnecting, or just not showing for some people, while showing for others. Other models I’ve communicated with have expressed issues with their broadcasts & significantly lower engagement, also.

It’s been like this for at least a month now.

Upvote 0
Do some simple math, people... take millions of potential viewers, and divide their numbers by 3 or 4 times as many (as there were 18 months ago) online model prospects at any given time, and you will easily understand why the count in your own individual room is lower now.

Chaturbate is more "alive" than it has ever been, and Covid has inspired that on both consumer and model ends.

Upvote 0
That would make more sense if it didn’t basically happen over night. But it looks like when I get on Microsoft edge my room doesn’t have as many issues with my broadcast, so I guess I’ll just do that. Don’t know how to connect my Lovense with Microsoft browser tho but oh well

Upvote 0
Major broadcasting issues beginning around a month ago and the traffic dropping significantly in many rooms coinciding right around the time the broadcasting/server issues began is not explainable by “oh, we just have way more models than we did last year”. The problem that I am referring to only began just recently

Upvote 0
So Chaturbate just made a change to Bitcoin payouts, they will no longer be $3, but 0.0005 BTC, which is is around $26-27 right now... Kinda sucks because all the other payout options for Canadians are unappealing.
Just got the email today, sucks right! I'm in the UK & was so happy with the bitcoin process. I'm too scared to even try the other options!

Upvote 0
I didn't see the email regarding Bitcoin payments until it was too late. I wondered why my balance hadn't reset at the end of the period but it turns out the new minimum payout for Bitcoin payments is $200 and I had over $50 but less than $200 in my account. I get that Bitcoin transaction fees are rising but going from $3 fees to ~$25 seems like quite steep of an increase. Hopefully they will consider offering us the option to receive payouts in alternative coins with lower fees such as Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash.

In the meantime, does anyone have any recommendations for a payment processor with good rates for UK models? The reason I switched to Bitcoin in the first place was because I wanted a safer alternative to payment processors after ePayments ran off with everyone's money (and I'm a big believer in Bitcoin) but with these new transaction fees it doesn't seem viable anymore.

Upvote 0
I didn't see the email regarding Bitcoin payments until it was too late. I wondered why my balance hadn't reset at the end of the period but it turns out the new minimum payout for Bitcoin payments is $200 and I had over $50 but less than $200 in my account. I get that Bitcoin transaction fees are rising but going from $3 fees to ~$25 seems like quite steep of an increase. Hopefully they will consider offering us the option to receive payouts in alternative coins with lower fees such as Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash.

In the meantime, does anyone have any recommendations for a payment processor with good rates for UK models? The reason I switched to Bitcoin in the first place was because I wanted a safer alternative to payment processors after ePayments ran off with everyone's money (and I'm a big believer in Bitcoin) but with these new transaction fees it doesn't seem viable anymore.
Weird, I thought that went into effect May 1st, but after checking the email I guess that's only the cost, while minimum payout went into effect immediately

Reactions: George Hardcock
Upvote 0

Skrill maybe? Seems like the only viable alternative that isn't wire transfer.

Reactions: George Hardcock
Upvote 0
Weird, I thought that went into effect May 1st, but after checking the email I guess that's only the cost, while minimum payout went into effect immediately
Yeah I guess so, some more heads up that I wasn't going to get paid this period would've been nice but at least I know now.
Skrill maybe? Seems like the only viable alternative that isn't wire transfer.
I'll check them out, thanks for the tip!

Reactions: TalkingTrouble
Upvote 0
anyone else is having problems with chaturbate this days? i am getting disconected every few minutes , offline or chat recconecting,. also from private , i dont know what to do.. i thought is shine, i closed it, obs closed it, manny cams , still same so maybe is chaturbate? also when im disconencted sais ; u were disconected becouse u have joined this room again...:confused: or just taking me offline..

Upvote 0
anyone else is having problems with chaturbate this days? i am getting disconected every few minutes , offline or chat recconecting,. also from private , i dont know what to do.. i thought is shine, i closed it, obs closed it, manny cams , still same so maybe is chaturbate? also when im disconencted sais ; u were disconected becouse u have joined this room again...:confused: or just taking me offline..
Yes, I've seen the same with some I watch over the last few days. Prior to that it had been pretty good (for Cb at least). In fact I made a comment to model saying how few connection problems she's had lately. Then *boom* 10 minutes later the disconnects start. ; )

Maybe try another server?

Yesterday it wouldn't show me my favorites. Then wouldn't show me the tag that I watch mostly. Had to refresh a bunch of times and then finally would randomly let me see things.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Yes, I've seen the same with some I watch over the last few days. Prior to that it had been pretty good (for Cb at least). In fact I made a comment to model saying how few connection problems she's had lately. Then *boom* 10 minutes later the disconnects start. ; )

Maybe try another server?

Yesterday it wouldn't show me my favorites. Then wouldn't show me the tag that I watch mostly. Had to refresh a bunch of times and then finally would randomly let me see things.
i have mailed to support, hope they gonna help!

Upvote 0
(Note: I haven't been on CB too much lately, but in the last couple weeks the one model I was a reg with came out of retirement so I'm back, so I'm not really aware if it's long going)
There have been issues in the last week or so, but not so much disconnecting. Instead, my member PMs will appear to send to the model, but then they don't appear for the model. The model also mentioned having issues with seeing user list & PMs in general at times. It's been sort of wonky.

Upvote 0
hello, All I am new here and have come because the other morning during a show after a year and a half on cb I was banned I am not really sure why. I was not doing anything that I never have before numerous times. I can still see all of my tokens but that's pretty much it. I will add that I was drinking but not on or in the camera at all. I was not acting crazy I was literally in the middle of getting tipped and trying on clothes I have sent tons of emails to support with no reply I know cb doesn't like alcohol and I never have done it on cam or mentioned it before.... its more like a side secret But anyway I wasn't acting or doing anything out of the norm. What do you all think do I have a chance at redemption? could this be a mistake? thank you in advance...I will add that I am absolutely devastated I depend on cb and have built up 122k followers this was my career path.

Upvote 0
I can assure you that unless you were very drunk, you were not banned for drinking alcohol. There's a huge misconception that CB does not allow alcohol. Drinking is completely fine, but being "intoxicated" (in their rules) is not. I drink on cam all the time and even have it as a tip menu option. Actual quote from support

Drinking in moderation is allowed on cam, as is discussion of what you are drinking.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.