AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Thanks for your investigation and the complete list of sites provided.

Please note that we’ve already informed this affiliate about canceling our partnership.

Following your requests and internal investigation, we stopped paying them from Sunday, May 23rd.

Due to the nature of media buying, it will take some time to remove everything. Because it also requires the affiliate to react and remove all the banners, links, and any associated content from his sites.

Simultaneously our team is already checking and rolling down ads on all other sites featuring content that might be considered pirate. We estimate that all suspicious partnerships and ads will be entirely down within one month.

Thank you for your understanding.
You know.. nothing has changed. I keep refreshing this piracy network's sites and seeing your ads and everything is the same. And I don't like to be treated with condescension. You and I both know you are perfectly capable of deactivating these ads and banners on your end without the affiliate doing anything on his site. The images, banners, ads and tools are all hosted on your server so you can deactivate them and break the links. You are choosing not to. You are choosing to, instead of giving him his cut, to keep all the profit from this stolen content and doxx traffic for your company. I am not happy. At the end of the day I don't care who profits from this, whether it's you or him, it's our content and our safety at play here. The fact that you are stalling and making up excuses that are half truths to appease us is problematic at best. Please remove the images of Stripchat from the site and break the links so nobody profits from our stolen content and private information.

Upvote 0
You know.. nothing has changed.

The latest response I’ve received from the affiliates team is what I shared with you. They confirmed that they stopped paying the affiliate from Sunday, May 23rd and that the ads will be removed the soonest. You initially were asking about this, and we are at the point of eliminating everything and not this partnership only. I will contact the team forwarding your questions again.

We’ve already reacted and confirmed that the affiliate is informed about our decision, and there is no way this partnership will be extended or happen again.

Please give us some time. Thank you for understanding.

Upvote 0
I’ve double-checked and confirmed the information. The affiliate is committed to removing ads and links within the next few days. Also, the information that I shared earlier remained unchanged: it has been almost a week since we stopped paying him. I am also constantly checking all sites listed above, and most of them already have no ads and links promoting Stripchat.

Upvote 0
@xChloe I knight for a couple models who are on the larger side, viewership wise and there's constant "xxxshow (dot) website" spam from users with tokens.. they always use similar wording in their messages and it seems that no matter how many times I contact your support folk, they're incapable of doing anything about it. I've been contacting them pretty much every time one of these more popular models are online... going on weeks now... and nothing's been fixed. I would think that with the amount of income that you guys pull in on a daily basis you'd be able to hire a competent tech team, but it really doesn't feel like it.

"Verba" was especially unhelpful today and asked me to simply just not report this kind of stuff anymore... which I find shocking, since you've been struggling for months with constant snapchat, phishing and other types of spam... so what gives?

Upvote 0
@xChloe I knight for a couple models who are on the larger side, viewership wise and there's constant "xxxshow (dot) website" spam from users with tokens.. they always use similar wording in their messages and it seems that no matter how many times I contact your support folk, they're incapable of doing anything about it. I've been contacting them pretty much every time one of these more popular models are online... going on weeks now... and nothing's been fixed. I would think that with the amount of income that you guys pull in on a daily basis you'd be able to hire a competent tech team, but it really doesn't feel like it.

"Verba" was especially unhelpful today and asked me to simply just not report this kind of stuff anymore... which I find shocking, since you've been struggling for months with constant snapchat, phishing and other types of spam... so what gives?
Hi,
Thanks for sharing this. Indeed, one of our initiatives long ago was to ensure there is a minimum tip required for leaving a message, it did cut the number of spam messages we see on a site, but of course, there are still sites trying to receive traffic spamming. You are doing a great job reporting them, and it should immediately convert into blocking the reported user.

Our team is currently improving the spam filter, and I hope it will solve the issue. Can you please PM me your username? I want to investigate further and see why you've received that kind of response.

Upvote 0
so..... i have this problem when i try to upload a picture for my cover. the whole image is not showing does it need to be a certain resolution or something? :confused:
Hello,

The minimum resolution is 400x400, while I recommend you trying 3135x725 for the image. Uploading the video is also a good option. It has a landscape orientation; hence, it will look slightly different on the laptop or mobile, depending on the device's screen resolution.

However, you can choose which part of the image users will see by moving the image after uploading it using the "Drag" function.

Upvote 0
Hi,
Thanks for sharing this. Indeed, one of our initiatives long ago was to ensure there is a minimum tip required for leaving a message, it did cut the number of spam messages we see on a site, but of course, there are still sites trying to receive traffic spamming. You are doing a great job reporting them, and it should immediately convert into blocking the reported user.

Our team is currently improving the spam filter, and I hope it will solve the issue. Can you please PM me your username? I want to investigate further and see why you've received that kind of response.
Sent

Upvote 0
How do models specify the categories under which they're listed on StripChat? As, for example, in the same way as using #tags on Cb. Trying to help someone get things better set up and she can't seem to find how to do that. I've not seen the model side on Strip to point her in the right direction.

Upvote 0
How do models specify the categories under which they're listed on StripChat? As, for example, in the same way as using #tags on Cb. Trying to help someone get things better set up and she can't seem to find how to do that. I've not seen the model side on Strip to point her in the right direction.

It's a few things. One is that it depends on the info the model fills out in her profile for people to see (age, location, and more), as well as being able to say specific things the model does for "I do in my shows" and "I Exclusively Do in Private" - these are different tags. I think it's 10 of each the model can select. The model can then also be in fetish categories for BDSM, Heels, Stockings. I am not sure on the exact way to do that as I am not a model but I THINK she has to upload a video (?) of her "using" that (so wear heels in the video if she wants to appear in the heels category, wear stockings in a short video for the stocking category, and so on. I think she can upload just a 30 second or 1 minute clip, and have it set to "unpublished" so only Stripchat staff see it to verify her for the category. @xChloe can explain better

Upvote 0
Is it allowed to look at the cell phone all the time because one is using stripchat on the smartphone? i think it's incredibly dangerous and I see this model almost every day looking at her cell phone while driving (fast). Should an accident happen, it is not good for stripchat or for the people who are put in danger by this model. That's very irresponsible in my eyes

Unfortunately nobody seems to care.

Upvote 0
Create a way for users and models to report suspicious accounts (grey or registered) fast, efficient, and in a way that is actually responsive. The chat feature for your support is not at ALL fast or responsive. If an underage user is in my chat room. I want them removed from your platform ASAP.

Upvote 0
Create a way for users and models to report suspicious accounts (grey or registered) fast, efficient, and in a way that is actually responsive. The chat feature for your support is not at ALL fast or responsive. If an underage user is in my chat room. I want them removed from your platform ASAP.

I have had to report an underage guy (one guy) multiple times and for me as a user, I have to say SC chat have responded and banned the guy within about 5 minutes maximum of me contacting them.
Are they much slower at responding to models than they are to users?

Upvote 0
I have had to report an underage guy (one guy) multiple times and for me as a user, I have to say SC chat have responded and banned the guy within about 5 minutes maximum of me contacting them.
Whenever I personally have had a problem, the support has always been great.

Whenever I have reported something that impacts the model I visit, their responses are "wishy washy" (but never negative) however she never "has a win" in these situations.

Read into that what you will 🤔 ;)

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
One word: TERRIBLE! There is no way for models to report inappropriate users except through a pop up chat window. Then we don't get a response for days...

If I am missing something, LMK. SC support - please don't say email us. That has to be the most antiquated response possible...

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Whenever I personally have had a problem, the support has always been great.

Whenever I have reported something that impacts the model I visit, their responses are "wishy washy" (but never negative) however she never "has a win" in these situations.

Read into that what you will 🤔 ;)
I had an OBS severe audio delay. I got 3 different answers LITERALLY over 48 and 72+ hours later...I still don't know how to fix it if it happens again.

Upvote 0
I had an OBS severe audio delay. I got 3 different answers LITERALLY over 48 and 72+ hours later...I still don't know how to fix it if it happens again.
Wow. Not an ideal response when you are trying to present a professional stream.

I am no expert, but I assume you know it was actually an issue at your end or SC's system?

I know as a user I often have to adjust settings for different rooms, 1080 is usually better than 720, and usually ultra low latency on is fine for me, but if I have to turn it off because of video issues, then the audio is almost always delayed by a second or two.

But I see these issues as being at my end, either with my internet provider or the fact that the electrons have to travel so far to get down here :rofl:

Upvote 0
Wow. Not an ideal response when you are trying to present a professional stream.

I am no expert, but I assume you know it was actually an issue at your end or SC's system?

I know as a user I often have to adjust settings for different rooms, 1080 is usually better than 720, and usually ultra low latency on is fine for me, but if I have to turn it off because of video issues, then the audio is almost always delayed by a second or two.

But I see these issues as being at my end, either with my internet provider or the fact that the electrons have to travel so far to get down here :rofl:
Honestly, I don't know the problem. I wish I did HAHAHAHA. They sent me 3 different settings recommendations for OBS. All are different...

Upvote 0
Hi everyone, I need some advice from the community here,
I am a knight for my model on stripchat, recently it has come to my attention that her shows was recorded and posted on camwhore, her recorded video does not have stripchat watermarks as i suspect the uploader have it removed.
Can anyone kindly advise on how I can help her to remove her content on camwhore?
I am really grateful that anyone can help to advise on this.

Upvote 0
Hi everyone, I need some advice from the community here,
I am a knight for my model on stripchat, recently it has come to my attention that her shows was recorded and posted on camwhore, her recorded video does not have stripchat watermarks as i suspect the uploader have it removed.
Can anyone kindly advise on how I can help her to remove her content on camwhore?
I am really grateful that anyone can help to advise on this.

Model can issue DCMA to the site in question to take down the content. @xChloe can elaborate on SC's specific process on that I think. This is a difficult and ongoing problem unfortunately.

Upvote 0
Model can issue DCMA to the site in question to take down the content. @xChloe can elaborate on SC's specific process on that I think. This is a difficult and ongoing problem unfortunately.
Dont advise the model to do this, it's dangerous advice which more often than not results in models being doxed and blackmailed. Have her contact the site for them to issue the DMCA, and the site in question does not respond to DMCA requests so on top of being dangerous it would also be a waste of time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.