AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

For StripScore, we count only earnings for the time when the model is directly online.
Thank you. It would be nice if offline tips and video sales when we're offline counted too.

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

I have 2 bugs (I think, or assume they are not on purpose).

1) I am a Knight in a model's room and I am her only Knight, yet when people tip and become the King, it also shows the Knight Icon next to their name in the user list (this happens on both Mobile AND desktop, I used Chrome each time it happened). It's ONLY at the top in the "King of the room" space and it doesn't show next to their name further down in the actual user's list (you will see what I mean from the screenshot). It wasn't a one-off, for instance in just 1 day, or with 1 user. It has happened multiple times with different users becoming King - and I know multiple of those times, it does it even when the user hasn't got "Unlimited Membership" (I understand the users could be masking). I took one screenshot from my mobile on one of the times it happened recently. I am unsure if it happens to other models. Just to also add, I was not the current
(I have blanked parts out, but if you need the whole thing then I can send the unedited version in PM to you)
sc_kingmod.png

So, if you see in the photo above, Marteares is the king AND knight at the very top of the page where it says "king".
But in the user list just above me (the knight) he is only King (as it should be).
Note: he did not replace me as king for the day, I think it was a GOLD guy below (I thought this may be relevant to know so it's not just as though switching names and accidentally leaving the knight icon there).
I hope this all makes sense.

2) This one may be a little tricky to explain and I haven't taken a screenshot of it but I would need to do a video, not a screenshot.
SOMETIMES, but not always, when you first go into a room and you're a knight there are no "mute" icons next to people's names who have ALREADY been commenting and tipping.
But then when people send NEW messages while I am now in the room, the mute icon appears next to the NEW comments and names - but not for the SAME user who has posted earlier before I arrived there.
It doesn't just happen with the mute icon, it happens with the "report" icon too.

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

Just a curious question: which option does one select to report users who try to exploit/scam models by pretending to have tipped tokens when they haven't?
There are only 2 options, and I think these guys are pure scum and need an option of their own so it can be seen as serious to ban them.

The only 2 options right now are:
"spam, Malicious Links"
or
"Hate Speech, or Threats"

I really wouldn't class it as any of those so could a third option be added - preferably actually a couple of options would be nice.
(first message is in Russian saying she has juicy lips, it was his first message to her)
faketipsc.jpg

Similar happened yesterday to her too, yesterday it was a bronze guy who did the same except he added yellow star emojis/symbols around the "has tipped" part.
I hope guys like him will be instantly banned. I can't imagine how many models he has done this with and possibly been successful with.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Brett M in such situations, we ask the model (or someone in her room) to contact us via online chat (Contact & Support link in the "footer" of the site> LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page).

My colleagues from the support team will take appropriate action after the report.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
@Brett M in such situations, we ask the model (or someone in her room) to contact us via online chat (Contact & Support link in the "footer" of the site> LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page).

My colleagues from the support team will take appropriate action after the report.

Hi Chloe, and thank you.
I will do this in the future. Unfortunately, I think she [and other models] are a bit too busy and distracted to report via live chat when they are broadcasting, but in her case, I will report for her when I am there.

Thanks
Brett M

Upvote 0
On a model's Lovense menu, it says thee duration, vibration, and tokens. With the "random" option, is there a way for us to see WHICH levels it selects from?
What I mean is, models won't always put ALL levels in the random option, for example the model may have 10 levels total but the only available options to come up from using the random vibration will be levels 1, 2 and 3.
So, if you're tipping 100 tokens for this gamble, and her first 3 levels are only ones valued at 1, 5 and 10 tokens, it's obviously not worth the gamble so it'd be nice to see which levels are in the random vibration tip.

Upvote 0
As far as I know, Lovense does not provide such an opportunity, but I will try to find out the details

I have seen this lots and lots, on CB and the bots specify which levels the random option will be selecting from. I swear I am not going crazy.. or am I? lol.
I am confident it's a thing though

Upvote 0
I have seen this lots and lots, on CB and the bots specify which levels the random option will be selecting from. I swear I am not going crazy.. or am I? lol.
I am confident it's a thing though
Yes we have that option we sort the levels we want for exemple mine is from level 2-7 I think for 60 tkns but some models add from the level 1

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe.

Once a private/exclusive has ended, you obviously get the chance to leave a rating for the model, and a comment. However, what if something happens and you are unable to leave feedback and a rating right then? Is there a way to do it?

I ask this because I just finished a show with a model and the box for the rating/feedback popped up literally for a split second, then it showed the "save a recording to collection" pop up, So, I had/have no way of leaving the model a rating, and she deserves it because it was a fantastic show.

Maybe I am missing a way to do it. If not can we put this in the ideas thread and set a timer, even if it's only 6hrs or 12 hrs to do it (heck, even 1 or 2 hrs would be fine).

thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe.

Once a private/exclusive has ended, you obviously get the chance to leave a rating for the model, and a comment. However, what if something happens and you are unable to leave feedback and a rating right then? Is there a way to do it?

I ask this because I just finished a show with a model and the box for the rating/feedback popped up literally for a split second, then it showed the "save a recording to collection" pop up, So, I had/have no way of leaving the model a rating, and she deserves it because it was a fantastic show.

Maybe I am missing a way to do it. If not can we put this in the ideas thread and set a timer, even if it's only 6hrs or 12 hrs to do it (heck, even 1 or 2 hrs would be fine).

thanks in advance
In my experience, this happens often. Unfortunately whenever I have reported this to SC support they have been singularly unhelpful so I have stopped bothering to report it.

Also, often the "vote count" (the number of reviews not the rating, I understand that that may not change after just one vote/rating) fails to update after actually being able to successfully leave a rating.

Upvote 0
In my experience, this happens often. Unfortunately whenever I have reported this to SC support they have been singularly unhelpful so I have stopped bothering to report it.

Also, often the "vote count" (the number of reviews not the rating, I understand that that may not change after just one vote/rating) fails to update after actually being able to successfully leave a rating.
Does the vote update instantly though on stripchat? I believe it's 24 hours (depending who you ask) on chaturbate.

Upvote 0
Does the vote update instantly though on stripchat? I believe it's 24 hours (depending who you ask) on chaturbate.
Hmm good question . . . I only really have private with one model, and I have certainly checked the next day and there was no update.

At one stage her review count was actually going down! (Again, the count, not the actual rating.. eg today she has 31 reviews, has some private shows today, and tomorrow her review count is 30). LIkewise I have stopped reporting this issue, as SC did not really seem interested.

Upvote 0

thanks in advance

Thank you for the information. I have made an application for the relevant department, and we will check this situation. Please remind me in PM the type and version of your browser.

There is currently no such option, but it sounds interesting, thank you!

I'm sorry that my colleagues couldn't help you.

Please send me your nickname on the site in PM, and I will check the history of your requests.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe, I use Chrome and have Windows 8.1 if that helps.
Also, if it helps, I had just ranked up too, not sure if that somehow contributed towards the rating popping up and vanishing instantly.

A question:
If you "ban model" in a PM/conversation, AND you also remove the conversation, but then for whatever reason want to UNBAN the model, how does one do this?
Obviously, if you have not removed the conversation, you can just click the 3 dots again and instead of it saying "ban model" it says "unban model"... but obviously without the conversation, that can't be accessed.

Is there somewhere else you can go to find it and unban? Maybe a list of models in your "banned conversation" list somewhere?

Upvote 0
@Brett M @Ozzie_ if you again face such a situation (impossible to rate the private show), please contact the support chat (describe the situation briefly, name the model's nickname) and PM me immediately after that.
Thank you so much for your participation :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
If you "ban model" in a PM/conversation, AND you also remove the conversation, but then for whatever reason want to UNBAN the model, how does one do this?

There is no such possibility yet. Can you please tell me how often it is required?

Upvote 0
@xChloe I finally got around to submitting my ID and the "hold my ID and handwritten note next to my face" photo, and for some reason when I went to sign the model agreement they have my birthday listed wrong (It's off by one day)...even though I clearly typed it in correctly. I'm gonna try sending an e-mail too.

I really hope I won't get denied just because the address on my ID is different from my current address.

Upvote 0
@xChloe

"Rating" - Thanks, I will definitely contact you to get the rating in future. Like I say, for me, it's only ever happened the 1 time to date.

"unban model" - I have only ever needed it once myself, so it's not something that is a daily occurrence

Upvote 0
I am wondering why Stripchat continues to sponsor (and bankroll) a website that (a) steals your own performer's videos and posts them for free (b) steals videos from Chaturbate and Myfreecams performers and posts them for free (c) is SELLING ACCESS to pirated videos of the aforementioned for $15 a month. My attorney has written to Stripchat/stripcash support twice and has been completely ignored by your staff @xChloe I would hate to have to write a full thread exposing this on ACF, GFY and Blackhatseo, but if you don't sever ties with this affiliate and acknowledge my attorney's emails I will.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 1.55.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 1.55.31 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
Upvote 0
I am wondering why Stripchat continues to sponsor (and bankroll) a website that (a) steals your own performer's videos and posts them for free (b) steals videos from Chaturbate and Myfreecams performers and posts them for free (c) is SELLING ACCESS to pirated videos of the aforementioned for $15 a month. My attorney has written to Stripchat/stripcash support twice and has been completely ignored by your staff @xChloe I would hate to have to write a full thread exposing this on ACF, GFY and Blackhatseo, but if you don't sever ties with this affiliate and acknowledge my attorney's emails I will.

Considering that this was brought up by @dark_mermaid back in December and nothing was done, I'm going to assume that they do not care since they are getting traffic from the site. It would certainly explain why, ime, the traffic was lower quality than that of CB.

Upvote 0
Considering that this was brought up by @dark_mermaid back in December and nothing was done, I'm going to assume that they do not care since they are getting traffic from the site. It would certainly explain why, ime, the traffic was lower quality than that of CB.
We are litigating as class action lawsuit against the websites in bulletproof servers and their sponsors, they would be really stupid to ignore it now.
@dark_mermaid I see their rep “forwarded” this case to “the right department” months ago, so they cannot claim ignorance of the situation. This changes the landscape favorably since we thought they didnt know what the affiliate was doing but now we have messages proving they do know since december and have chosen to continue to finance the piracy site. Did they ever reply to you other than the post linked above? Was there any follow up on the part of Stripchat?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Mila_ Unfortunately, I can’t correctly and instantly assist you with answers that lay on Stripcash’s side, give me a couple of days to receive updates and return with the answer.

If you have any questions or seeking advice on using Stripchat, I am here to help.

Upvote 0
@Mila_ Unfortunately, I can’t correctly and instantly assist you with answers that lay on Stripcash’s side, give me a couple of days to receive updates and return with the answer.

If you have any questions or seeking advice on using Stripchat, I am here to help.

Are you a Stripchat employee? Is representing Stripchat as a company on this forum part of your duties as an employee? Does your work here consist of solving problems models might have with your website? Because we are models and it is our copyrighted content Stripchat is paying someone else to steal and publish without our consent. You have known about this issue for 5 months now and have failed to follow through and respond to my fellow models about this. So my question here is: will Stripchat terminate his affiliate account now and ban this person (his ID and payment methods) from using your program ever again? The answer is very simple: yes or no.

Upvote 0

Seeing as this specific website is being used to not only leak my sexual content without my consent but also facilitates and encourages other criminal activities makes it especially infuriating and mind boggling to me to see stripchat ads pop up whenever I visit the site.. Reason why I will NEVER use your site, and actively warn others against you. Not a good look. Pretty disgusting actually :)

Severing ties with them is the LEAST stripchat should do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
. Reason why I will NEVER use your site, and actively warn others against you. Not a good look. Pretty disgusting actually :)

Severing ties with them is the LEAST stripchat should do.
this ^^^^^

Upvote 0