AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

I have not been able to upload videos, it stays at 99% does not finish, waiting for over an hour or more, tried different videos, different sizes, no luck. Reading through this thread but haven't come across an answer yet

Maybe a shot in the dark but have you attempted uploading in incognito mode?

Upvote 0
I have not been able to upload videos, it stays at 99% does not finish, waiting for over an hour or more, tried different videos, different sizes, no luck. Reading through this thread but haven't come across an answer yet

Please PM me your nickname on the site, and I will ask the technical department to check your account. It looks like an intermittent problem.

And please, could you clarify: have you uploaded videos for the gallery or the Stream Specifics?

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
I signed up for Stripchat yesterday through Boleyn Models daily pay. When I get home later from karaoke night, I'm gonna get started on my profile. :)

Upvote 0
I signed up for Stripchat yesterday through Boleyn Models daily pay. When I get home later from karaoke night, I'm gonna get started on my profile. :)
Meh, I had a whole thing written out, but decided to scrap most of it. Here's the short version:

I was going to write to you privately about this, but thought it might be helpful for future readers. Do take all this with a grain of salt because everyone has different experiences and luck plays a pretty big factor. I may have gotten lucky on CB and unlucky on SC so ymmv.

I've been trying Stripchat for the past week and a half. People tip less than on CB and expect more than what you're willing to give. Having thick skin is really important. I've had lots of people write fucked up and/or mean things to me. In all the time I was a stripper and all the time that I've been camming (tbf, I've only ever been on CB), I've never felt more degraded and unappreciated than I have in the past 1.5 weeks. I actually had to logoff early yesterday and have a good cry. I've muted and banned people of various colors from greys to ultimates. There are some decent people there and I've had some really lovely chats, but negatives tend to weigh heavier than positives when it comes to feelings. Just put on some armor and try to not let anything through.

You will be bombarded with friend requests and PMs by people who haven't tipped you or even written in public chat. If you're into private messages and/or collecting friends, you'll love this. If you're like me and don't like either, it will be a huge annoyance.

The site itself is wonderful. I love love love the interface and how polished everything is. It feels very luxurious and sexy. Setting up your profile, tip menu, goals, etc is so simple and again, I love how streamlined it is. The bots, such as welcome message and wheel of fortune, are seamlessly integrated and easy to set up. Support is amazing and whatever they get paid, it's probably not enough for how fantastic they are. Stream setup is very straightforward and I've not had any stream quality issues so I'm assuming their servers are well maintained.

TL;DR Site is amazing, but most members are not.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know if when a model starts a ticket show, if I, as an Ultimate User, tip the token requirement to join as "anonymous" will it count and I will be able to view the show? Or can I tip it in a private message and it lets me in to see? Or do I have to tip the amount in public ?

Upvote 0
Meh, I had a whole thing written out, but decided to scrap most of it. Here's the short version:

I was going to write to you privately about this, but thought it might be helpful for future readers. Do take all this with a grain of salt because everyone has different experiences and luck plays a pretty big factor. I may have gotten lucky on CB and unlucky on SC so ymmv.

I've been trying Stripchat for the past week and a half. People tip less than on CB and expect more than what you're willing to give. Having thick skin is really important. I've had lots of people write fucked up and/or mean things to me. In all the time I was a stripper and all the time that I've been camming (tbf, I've only ever been on CB), I've never felt more degraded and unappreciated than I have in the past 1.5 weeks. I actually had to logoff early yesterday and have a good cry. I've muted and banned people of various colors from greys to ultimates. There are some decent people there and I've had some really lovely chats, but negatives tend to weigh heavier than positives when it comes to feelings. Just put on some armor and try to not let anything through.

You will be bombarded with friend requests and PMs by people who haven't tipped you or even written in public chat. If you're into private messages and/or collecting friends, you'll love this. If you're like me and don't like either, it will be a huge annoyance.

The site itself is wonderful. I love love love the interface and how polished everything is. It feels very luxurious and sexy. Setting up your profile, tip menu, goals, etc is so simple and again, I love how streamlined it is. The bots, such as welcome message and wheel of fortune, are seamlessly integrated and easy to set up. Support is amazing and whatever they get paid, it's probably not enough for how fantastic they are. Stream setup is very straightforward and I've not had any stream quality issues so I'm assuming their servers are well maintained.

I would recommend disabling messages from Guests and Grey users, as putting up with their shit is not worth it.

We argue frequently with idiots on there when Guest & Grey user chat is enabled.
Don’t let them put you down, put them in their place, the naughty step! 😜

Upvote 0

This perfectly describes my experience. I am still hopeful though and will continue to beg Chloe to influence the site to allow models to disable private messages lol

Reactions: Brit
Upvote 0
This perfectly describes my experience. I am still hopeful though and will continue to beg Chloe to influence the site to allow models to disable private messages lol
Based on how quickly (sort of) they revamped the user side of messaging, there is some hope, but I guess they will have different decisions to make for the model side of things. E.g. I don't know how much of a dangling carrot the unlimited PMs to models are for users contemplating Ultimate membership etc. etc.

Browsing without the messaging icon lighting up like a christmas tree every 30 seconds is just the best thing ever. The messages from non-friends and non-favourites are still there, but you get no notification about them and you have to specifically go look for them later. @xChloe was my favourite person in the world for several days after they changed it 😌

Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
I think private messages should be automatically charged at 1-50 Tokens per message for all models as this could potentially result in good incomes for the models who normally don’t respond to their messages.

It also puts a greater influence in the importance of visiting a models’ room and forces engagement instead of hiding in Private Messages.

Upvote 0

This is so interesting, because you're not the first person I've heard say this, but my experience has been the opposite. My earnings on Stripchat are definitely higher than that of CB, and people are much nicer to me on there - on Stripchat people tell me I am super hot and my body is perfect, on CB I've had a LOT more derogatory comments towards me. The friend add/PM thing is super SUPER annoying, but even though they have the power to message/add me I just say I charge 20 tokens to PM like I do on CB and I ignore everyone that doesn't follow that. The good things on there outweigh the bad, IMO. I also like that (at least for me) people tend to go for privates on there more than on CB, which I really prefer.

I'm not sure where you're from, but my theory as to why I have a better time on there is because I'm Canadian, haha. Since they promote you to people based on your country, and there are very few Canadian girls who work on there, I'm always on the front page for other Canadian customers, and therefore at any given time a lot of my viewers are Canadian. I think I get lucky with a mix of the whole "Canadians are polite" thing crossed with the fact that a lot of dudes think they might end up meeting me in person (not that I imply that I will, but I also don't say where in Canada I live, so I theoretically could live down the street from them, haha). Honestly the only downside of being Canadian on there is that I make like $0 whenever there is a hockey game on.

But anyways, it's totally possible that a bunch of the replies I've read about having a bad time are Canadian and this theory is totally off :p

Upvote 0

Yikes! If they tipped less than on CB, that doesn't sound good...because when I was on CB members used to love doing those 1-token tips. :facepalm: And they'd start up with that "Pm bb" crap. Lol.

So Stripchat doesn't have an option to disable PMs, or limit PMs to 'friends list' only like MyFreeCams? Ugh...

I can't deal with free chat longer than 3 hours, unless the tokens are really coming in. I'd probably either do like 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST, or (Starting April 12th when I have more daytime availability) 1 PM - 4 PM EST. I'd really prefer the 1-4 PM time. Not gonna lie...I'm not a morning person. Lol.

I'll give Stripchat a try for a little while. If I'm not feelin' it, I might be ballsy and try to add an MFC afternoon shift (1 - 4 PM) to the mix. The camscore thing has me hesitant, though if I could gain a daytime regular or two it could be worth it camming on MFC TWICE a day. I dream of one day getting my camscore back up into the 4000s again. 👍

Upvote 0
@GothHostess Yeah, I've read of people having the exact opposite experience as me, which was why I said to take it all with a grain of salt because people do and will have different experiences. People should definitely try whatever site they want and see what works well for them. I'm glad that you shared your experience because I feel it's important for people to get different perspectives.

I am "from" different places, but show as an American. Canadians are typically more polite so I can see how your experience would be better and your hypothesis is possibly correct. I'm glad the site works well for you :)

I am publicly non-nude and people on CB respect my boundaries, whereas on SC, many do not. This may also be part of the difference between treatment of models on the different sites. While being publicly NN on CB isn't super common, there are some big rooms that are like that. On SC, I haven't seen any publicly NN rooms that are big. (I could be wrong about this, I've just not seen any) Thus, on CB, it's not a big deal because the members have been exposed to publicly NN models, whereas on SC, this is a weird and foreign concept. It's just a hypothesis I have for why my experience on each site has been drastically different. Maybe other people who have had similar experiences to mine are also doing things that are more normalized on a site like CB, but a "new" concept on SC.

The site and support rocks so much that I'm sticking it out for a bit longer before deciding to give it up completely even though I usually feel pretty bad after I logoff. That is how much I love it and want to make it work.

@yummybrownfox SC has a "Stripscore", which I believe is similar to MFC's camscore thing. The difference between them (I think) is that MFC's score continues to rise or fall even when you're offline while SC's score is only valid while you're streaming. Do make sure you set everything up that can improve your score before your first stream. This link should help you: https://stripchat.com/wiki/StripScore

The PM thing is incredibly annoying to me. I have not received 1 PM from anyone whereby the contents of said PM couldn't just be written in public chat or in a tip note. I believe that you have to tip at least 10 tokens to write a tip note so this could be why so many people send PMs. 10 tokens is apparently too expensive to write something private to just the model, when they can just write it for free in a PM 🙄

Definitely give the site a chance because I know that many people, including several people here, have had great luck on it. Just go in prepared for negativity and you should be good. I, unfortunately, was not fully prepared for it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am with Boleyn Models too and been given a sign up for Strip Chat...however, I have not yet started as I just can't get my head around how token sites work., how much to charge, whether you have to offer games to play, etc. I have also heard people need 'mods' for token sites such as Chaturbate and MFC (?), and maybe Strip Chat too? It all sounds complicated and terrifying to me if I'm honest. I want to take the plunge but I would have no idea how to actually 'work' these sites. I feel like there are so many ways for me to fuck up, as a scatter brained person.

I would clearly need to do my research before I tried..... I have had a MFC account sat waiting for over a year now for the same reasons that it seems far more complicated than just log on and talk and accept paid requests.

I work on Adult Work and Streamate and like chatting in both free and privates/exclusives (I am a natural chatterbox), but worry that just keeping up with an entire room in say Strip Chat or MFC will just be too much for me, never mind the tokens issue/tips/games/mods.
I find the simplicity of the clients requesting a paid chat and me pressing 'accept' on SM and AW keeps me there, and suits me fine, but am I missing out by not giving token sites a try?

I am going to look up as much info on here in the MFC forum and these past posts on Strip Chat.

Upvote 0
I believe that you have to tip at least 10 tokens to write a tip note so this could be why so many people send PMs.
Don't ^^ In CB and SC the minimum to write a tip note is 1 token and no more.
in CB, pm beggars just keep their last token for years to save their blue color xd

Upvote 0
I am with Boleyn Models too and been given a sign up for Strip Chat...however, I have not yet started as I just can't get my head around how token sites work., how much to charge, whether you have to offer games to play, etc. I have also heard people need 'mods' for token sites such as Chaturbate and MFC (?), and maybe Strip Chat too? It all sounds complicated and terrifying to me if I'm honest. I want to take the plunge but I would have no idea how to actually 'work' these sites. I feel like there are so many ways for me to fuck up, as a scatter brained person.

I would clearly need to do my research before I tried..... I have had a MFC account sat waiting for over a year now for the same reasons that it seems far more complicated than just log on and talk and accept paid requests.

I work on Adult Work and Streamate and like chatting in both free and privates/exclusives (I am a natural chatterbox), but worry that just keeping up with an entire room in say Strip Chat or MFC will just be too much for me, never mind the tokens issue/tips/games/mods.
I find the simplicity of the clients requesting a paid chat and me pressing 'accept' on SM and AW keeps me there, and suits me fine, but am I missing out by not giving token sites a try?

I am going to look up as much info on here in the MFC forum and these past posts on Strip Chat.

On token sites guys are "lost" without a model having a tip menu and having some games set up is always a great addition. Wheel of Fortune is what Stripchat offer and it's good because for guys it's a "gamble" and you know us men, we love to gamble. You can have DIFFERENT Wheels too, so one you could dedicate to ALL "nude" (flash ass, flash boobs, etc) prizes and set the price to spin this wheel at say, 199 tokens, and then you can have a non-nude one (for example) and set the price a bit lower.

Upvote 0
On token sites guys are "lost" without a model having a tip menu and having some games set up is always a great addition. Wheel of Fortune is what Stripchat offer and it's good because for guys it's a "gamble" and you know us men, we love to gamble. You can have DIFFERENT Wheels too, so one you could dedicate to ALL "nude" (flash ass, flash boobs, etc) prizes and set the price to spin this wheel at say, 199 tokens, and then you can have a non-nude one (for example) and set the price a bit lower.
Thanks for this, Brett. I am definitely giving Stripchat a go and will take this very helpful information on board. It makes sense now that you've said that becuase yes, men do love to gamble and having a tip menu or game definitely adds a sense of focus and direction to proceedings. I had not thought of this before, but now you've said it it makes perfect sense. Ok cool, I will be looking forward to this. Thanks!

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Wheel of Fortune is what Stripchat offer and it's good because for guys it's a "gamble" and you know us men, we love to gamble.
Agreed, and spinning the wheel as a user is a nice ice breaker after doing your good evenings and hellohowareyous. Having a non-hardcore wheel with "blow a kiss" etc. is imo nice too since "anal dildo for 5 minutes" or "instant squirt" or "cover myself in whipped cream" could be a bit over the top depending on the current room mood. I.e. setting up the wheel of fortune as a mirror of the tip menu isn't in my opinion as a user necessarily a very good idea.

Can't remember who posted it, but a model here had a "Useless Wheel of Fortune" too, with totally ridiculous prizes like Wave at the cam etc. We aren't always wanking furiously on the other side of the cam ...

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Agreed, and spinning the wheel as a user is a nice ice breaker after doing your good evenings and hellohowareyous. Having a non-hardcore wheel with "blow a kiss" etc. is imo nice too since "anal dildo for 5 minutes" or "instant squirt" or "cover myself in whipped cream" could be a bit over the top depending on the current room mood. I.e. setting up the wheel of fortune as a mirror of the tip menu isn't in my opinion as a user necessarily a very good idea.

Can't remember who posted it, but a model here had a "Useless Wheel of Fortune" too, with totally ridiculous prizes like Wave at the cam etc. We aren't always wanking furiously on the other side of the cam ...
Oh my goodness, those hardcore options would definitely be impossible for me lol, though I take my hat off to ladies who can squirt and/or dildo their posterior for a significant passage (pun sort of intended) of time...! Love the 'useless wheel of fortune' take/idea that model had though.

Upvote 0

I'll try to answer your questions as someone who has only worked on token sites (CB and SC). I'm sure there are threads on here covering the differences written by people who are more qualified than me so just search around for a bit.

First and foremost, what you charge is entirely up to you, just like on private based sites. If you want to charge $10 (200 tokens) to file a nail, then you certainly can. You might not get many, or any, takers, but you can charge this if you want. Take a look at what other people charge for things and then adjust up or down based upon what you feel is fair. You can certainly change this over time and go either higher or lower based upon how things are going in your room and how you feel so don't feel married to a specific price. I highly suggest visiting some rooms that you think may be similar to yours so you can get a feel for that type of vibe and see what they charge for things.

People have already commented on the game thing so I won't talk about that too much. I do just need to say that you don't have to do games. Some people aren't into them. I've tried to do games a few times (on CB) and they never went over well. It depends on the people and vibe so if games don't work for you, don't feel bad about it. Definitely give them a try (I know many people have a lot of luck with them), but don't think you're doing something wrong if you don't receive a positive response. I'm actually inspired by the comments in here and might try a game again.

No, you absolutely do not need mods. I don't have mods. Many people on here don't have mods. Can a mod make your life easier? Yes, but they can also make your life hell. There have been many stories of mods fucking up a room's vibe, getting possessive of "their" model, or even just turning into assholes. Think about the pros and cons very carefully before making your decision to mod someone.

If you enjoy chatting, you will have no problem being on a token site. Keeping up with chat seems intimidating, but it's really fine. Most people are lurkers and not chatters anyway, IME.

People on token sites are also interested in privates so if you would like to push your show more toward privates, you can certainly do that. Privates will often kill a room so take care when you decide to do them. If your room is really busy, I wouldn't recommend taking a private unless you were going to logoff soon.

Upvote 0
I'll try to answer your questions as someone who has only worked on token sites (CB and SC). I'm sure there are threads on here covering the differences written by people who are more qualified than me so just search around for a bit.

First and foremost, what you charge is entirely up to you, just like on private based sites. If you want to charge $10 (200 tokens) to file a nail, then you certainly can. You might not get many, or any, takers, but you can charge this if you want. Take a look at what other people charge for things and then adjust up or down based upon what you feel is fair. You can certainly change this over time and go either higher or lower based upon how things are going in your room and how you feel so don't feel married to a specific price. I highly suggest visiting some rooms that you think may be similar to yours so you can get a feel for that type of vibe and see what they charge for things.

People have already commented on the game thing so I won't talk about that too much. I do just need to say that you don't have to do games. Some people aren't into them. I've tried to do games a few times (on CB) and they never went over well. It depends on the people and vibe so if games don't work for you, don't feel bad about it. Definitely give them a try (I know many people have a lot of luck with them), but don't think you're doing something wrong if you don't receive a positive response. I'm actually inspired by the comments in here and might try a game again.

No, you absolutely do not need mods. I don't have mods. Many people on here don't have mods. Can a mod make your life easier? Yes, but they can also make your life hell. There have been many stories of mods fucking up a room's vibe, getting possessive of "their" model, or even just turning into assholes. Think about the pros and cons very carefully before making your decision to mod someone.

If you enjoy chatting, you will have no problem being on a token site. Keeping up with chat seems intimidating, but it's really fine. Most people are lurkers and not chatters anyway, IME.

People on token sites are also interested in privates so if you would like to push your show more toward privates, you can certainly do that. Privates will often kill a room so take care when you decide to do them. If your room is really busy, I wouldn't recommend taking a private unless you were going to logoff soon.
Brit, this is fantastic to know and so detailed; thank you so much! I am naturally a bookish and introverted person in real life and have felt intimidated by the 'games' etc etc aspect of token sites. However, it is good to know that they are not a requisite. Brett and Cheesemoon have made me think that if I do incorporate games, I ewill do them in a tongue in cheek, more humorous way (which would suit my personality way more).

And phew, I will not be going down the mods route in that case; I am a bit of a control freak anyway, and would like to just keep it all as simple as possible.

I raed your experience on Stripchat above by the way, and I am so sorry you had some shitty members who treated you that way. It is good to know going in that that might be an experience to be prepared for, just in case. So thank you for the post above, as well as for taking the time to respond to mine in so much detail.
Hopefully I will be able to log onto Stripchat tomorrow or Tuesday and give it a go.

Thanks again for your invaluable insights!

Upvote 0
One thing that annoys me big time about Stripchat is that they seem to have a policy of customer is always right. I had reported several members for things like talking about sexual abuse in my PMs and asking whether I have been abused, which is not something I, or anyone else, should be forced to read (there were also less extreme messages I reported, but that's the worst example).

Today I reported a user who started c2c with me last night only to try to convince me to move to Skype and accept the payment through PayPal. Here's the response I received:

"Thank you for contacting us regarding this incident.

In order for us to investigate your concerns, we would really appreciate it if you could provide us with any/all evidence to support these claims and we will certainly be escalating this to the appropriate department.

• Models username
  • Screenshots confirming your claims (from our site)
Models requesting off-site payments of any sort (whilst on our site) is a direct violation of our rules! Please forward evidence: screenshots of the conversations (from our site) of the model requesting funds and/or providing you with their payment banking/transfer details

I thank you for our assistance and look forward to your reply in order for us to commence an investigation."

I feel like they didn't even bother to read what I wrote, just assumed it's always the model's fault. Now I'm stressing out I'm the one who's gonna have problems, even though the reason I contacted Stripchat about that in the first place was to avoid any problems by making sure they know I didn't accept the request to go offsite.

Upvote 0
_mika_, thank you for sharing this incident. My colleagues from the support service did not immediately understand the situation.

We have reached out to the user and warned him about requesting a show out of the site.

Once again, thank you for helping us make Stripchat better.

Upvote 0
I have to decide what to charge for spying, group shows (IF I decide to do them), and ticket shows. I planned on having my private show rate the same as the MyFreeCams rate, but there's also exclusive private (where c2c is available). I might just put 60 tokens/minute for both.

Upvote 0
Still not been on yet as I have been sick. Feeling a bit more human now so hopefully soon.

Upvote 0
I made account in SC hoping I could be a model there as i like the interface SC has compared to other cam sites. I would say its the best interface. But im always rejected because im a filipino citizen. I dont live in philippines. I live in Norway and SC dont even allow med norwegian residence permit card as ID. In theire site when signing up as model there are no information that i can find that states that filipino citizen are not welcome as models. When contacting support they dont even answare what im asking them and they just keep saying that they currently do not accept new models from the philippines And they say "Keep your eyes peeled in our site, as this might change in the future." How can I know that it changed if they wont announce it anyway? I start feel they are just saying it only because they dont want me as a model there. Its discrimination. I live and work in Norway. Im currently a model in CB, atleast they accepted me and im doing alright there even if the number of viwers are not the best. I really like interacting with my viwers and i have gotten many regulars that are keep coming back to me. Im always happy and are smiling when im streaming. But i would like to expand in SC but they just wont acceot me just because im a filipino citizen. Isn't there anyway I can get approved there?

Upvote 0
But i would like to expand in SC but they just wont acceot me just because im a filipino citizen. Isn't there anyway I can get approved there?
It's probably StripChat policy to not accept Filipino citizens as models since porn is illegal in the Philippines. I don't know why CB allow pinay models, but their policy could be "It's not our business where you're from". If (dual) citizenship and a Norwegian passport isn't an option, you seem to be out of luck.

Upvote 0