AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

just wondering if it's possible to change your username i changed it on chaturbate, now i want to on stripchat if possible.

Unfortunately changing your username is not an option.

If you wish to use another username you must create a new account with a different email address.

Upvote 0
hi new here and sorry if this has already been posted but it's a matter that i am seriously concerned about. and may well have to remove myself from the site and urge others to do so as well. I was talking to a model which i now consider quite a close friend and she informed me that she could see by my user activity that i was online even though i was invisible. this had made me think what other information is in the user activity! for example does it say which rooms i have visited or how much i have spent in these rooms. I actually feel this is a complete invasion of privacy on top of the fact with some models struggling to be able to make many tokens what is this doing for their own mental health. I have heard the comments about thinking one model is more beautiful than another many times and this can only make matters worse! I can't blame the model for looking if the information is there to be seen but i don't see what benefit it is, i can't view this information myself let alone a model being able to see it. i have sent this in a suggestion on the site but i see this site is very active so i am hoping i might get a response and maybe hear other peoples views maybe i am overreacting about this but i can not see any value to it and can only cause hurt to the models

Upvote 0
Allow Recording Public Show? so.... if you enable that can it be disabled if you no longer want it... sorry stupid question... also whats a good rate to have it on... just asking

I am not a model but I can't imagine you could not disable it if you decided against it.
I am sure anything you enable can be disabled, especially for something like this.

hi new here and sorry if this has already been posted but it's a matter that i am seriously concerned about. and may well have to remove myself from the site and urge others to do so as well. I was talking to a model which i now consider quite a close friend and she informed me that she could see by my user activity that i was online even though i was invisible. this had made me think what other information is in the user activity! for example does it say which rooms i have visited or how much i have spent in these rooms. I actually feel this is a complete invasion of privacy on top of the fact with some models struggling to be able to make many tokens what is this doing for their own mental health. I have heard the comments about thinking one model is more beautiful than another many times and this can only make matters worse! I can't blame the model for looking if the information is there to be seen but i don't see what benefit it is, i can't view this information myself let alone a model being able to see it. i have sent this in a suggestion on the site but i see this site is very active so i am hoping i might get a response and maybe hear other peoples views maybe i am overreacting about this but i can not see any value to it and can only cause hurt to the models

I am no model but I know (unless recently changed) models can not see any history of rooms you have visited, nor should they be able to see you were online when you were invisible. However, if you are a knight for her or anyone else, if you sign in to your account as visible, then switch to invisible (or logout) it takes a few minutes or more to process, and then it still shows you as "online" (the green dot next to your name). So this could be one way so saw it (maybe in the PMs?) The only things models can see about you is - if you set them - location, gender, and also if you have tokens, or if you're online and not invisible using the Unlimited Member feature. No one can see any kind of activity history for you, other then token history for you tipping them or taking them private, etc

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
I am not a model but I can't imagine you could not disable it if you decided against it.
I am sure anything you enable can be disabled, especially for something like this.

I am no model but I know (unless recently changed) models can not see any history of rooms you have visited, nor should they be able to see you were online when you were invisible. However, if you are a knight for her or anyone else, if you sign in to your account as visible, then switch to invisible (or logout) it takes a few minutes or more to process, and then it still shows you as "online" (the green dot next to your name). So this could be one way so saw it (maybe in the PMs?) The only things models can see about you is - if you set them - location, gender, and also if you have tokens, or if you're online and not invisible using the Unlimited Member feature. No one can see any kind of activity history for you, other then token history for you tipping them or taking them private, etc
it's confused me a little, english is not her first language or i would have asked her to explain a little more. but from what another knight said, she was able to see that we had logged in to the site for the purposes of being able to message her followers that she was online. well what is the point of ultimate, i'm really paying to be able to be a knight which is also a ridiculous thing as knights are there to help the model make money and ultimately the site not that they don't get enough out of me anyway. rant over lol

Upvote 0
it's confused me a little, english is not her first language or i would have asked her to explain a little more. but from what another knight said, she was able to see that we had logged in to the site for the purposes of being able to message her followers that she was online. well what is the point of ultimate, i'm really paying to be able to be a knight which is also a ridiculous thing as knights are there to help the model make money and ultimately the site not that they don't get enough out of me anyway. rant over lol

I suppose, she could have seen the 2 ticks in the messages and seen that you had read the message? 1 tick in a message shows the message has sent, 2 ticks show they have read the message. This is the only way I can think of for that.

Also, regarding being a knight, you can remain a knight if already promoted to one and then stop being an ultimate user, you will continue to be a knight for that/those model/s

Upvote 0
so it said payouts are on Tuesday i have not gotten it yet it's almost Wednesday now. at-least where i am. will i get it today? i know it was like only $55 dollars however every dollar helps :)

Upvote 0
Allow Recording Public Show? so.... if you enable that can it be disabled if you no longer want it... sorry stupid question... also whats a good rate to have it on... just asking

When going to “My Show Controls” on your broadcasting page, you’ll notice a “Record Show” panel. Just disable the switch, and hit “Save” if you don't want to use this option anymore.

so it said payouts are on Tuesday i have not gotten it yet it's almost Wednesday now. at-least where i am. will i get it today? i know it was like only $55 dollars however every dollar helps :)

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays (correct) but they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday). If you have earned the minimum amount after the start of this week, the payment will be sent next Tuesday

Upvote 0
Hi, New here also, but have ben using Stiprchat for a little over two years now.

I am pretty sure that models can indeed see our tipping history, which would include the models we tip (the same as we can see our own history). Some while ago, a model became upset with me because I told her over a period of time that I had no tokens, but she could see that I was tipping elsewhere. I was not being intentionally duplicitous, it was true, when in her room I did have no tokens because I had indeed spent them elsewhere, although in retrospect she did have some justification for being miffed with me. I have always hidden the visibility my tokens from everyone so I do not think it was her being able to see that some days I had tokens and some days I did not.

As to models knowing if we are online even when we are invisible, I am unsure. There was another model whom I had visited a few times who used to "pounce" on me with pms as soon as I logged on (in those days I was invisible when logging on.) So I always suspected that there must be a way for them to see us. but I have never found out for sure.

Upvote 0
Hi, New here also, but have ben using Stiprchat for a little over two years now.

I am pretty sure that models can indeed see our tipping history, which would include the models we tip (the same as we can see our own history). Some while ago, a model became upset with me because I told her over a period of time that I had no tokens, but she could see that I was tipping elsewhere. I was not being intentionally duplicitous, it was true, when in her room I did have no tokens because I had indeed spent them elsewhere, although in retrospect she did have some justification for being miffed with me. I have always hidden the visibility my tokens from everyone so I do not think it was her being able to see that some days I had tokens and some days I did not.

As to models knowing if we are online even when we are invisible, I am unsure. There was another model whom I had visited a few times who used to "pounce" on me with pms as soon as I logged on (in those days I was invisible when logging on.) So I always suspected that there must be a way for them to see us. but I have never found out for sure.
yeah i am pretty much done with the site. i don't have these sort of problems on chaturbate. it's becoming a complete nightmare i really don't like the fact that i am bombarded with messages just because i have tipped a few tokens to a pretty girl on the site. i did ask the model to show me my activity but for some reason she is refusing which makes me even more sceptical. maybe chloe could clarify what can be seen

Upvote 0
yeah i am pretty much done with the site. i don't have these sort of problems on chaturbate. it's becoming a complete nightmare i really don't like the fact that i am bombarded with messages just because i have tipped a few tokens to a pretty girl on the site. i did ask the model to show me my activity but for some reason she is refusing which makes me even more sceptical. maybe chloe could clarify what can be seen
Any time a model I have visited regularly has "stepped over a line" with regard to my time or tokens, I just point out reasonably that just as I cannot ask her to be exclusive with me, she cannot expect that from me. I am always polite, I always hold uppermost in my mind that many (most) models have a tough life as far as the way they earn their living. And they are sharing their bodies with us which, let's be honest is a very big thing (if it was commonplace we'd not have to visit these sites, because we could see beautiful bare bodies everywhere! )

As for the various sites, well I must admit I do not like the look of most other sites or the way they function. To me CB, with its garish animations and gifs etc, looks like it was designed by a toddler who had eaten too much sugar.

But each to their own of course. ;)

Upvote 0
We can't see members tipping history, we simply can put 2 and 2 together. We can see if your level gets higher, so maybe she figured it out that way. Or if she's a studio model and you were tipping another model from the same studio she found out from her. Or you were a highest tipper in another's model room one day and she happened to see it. Or just show you tipping when she was checking out other models rooms. Or she was just fishing and you proved her right.

Upvote 0
We can't see members tipping history, we simply can put 2 and 2 together. We can see if your level gets higher, so maybe she figured it out that way. Or if she's a studio model and you were tipping another model from the same studio she found out from her. Or you were a highest tipper in another's model room one day and she happened to see it. Or just show you tipping when she was checking out other models rooms. Or she was just fishing and you proved her right.
I was a gold user so there were no levels to see.. (ahhh 🤔"gold points" or whatever they are / were called on SC, maybe!) but you could be right. The possibility of such info being visible has never bothered me, but as a Virgo, I like to know "how things work" ;)

Upvote 0
so i been on stripchat. for like 5 days are these rates okay. Private Show/24/min and Exclusive Private show 32/min. with a five minute minimum. anything less is too cheap. i think this rate is fine. i mean $1.2 per min is kinda cheap but i am new there so. yeah it seens ok i guess for now. haha

Upvote 0
Well it is comforting to know our tipping history is not available, she did specifically say that all models could see if we were logged into the site even if we were invisible though and from experience i think this must be right, i have also told her that snooping around other rooms looking for your knights and tippers is only going to bring hurt to herself, but try telling that to a model that isn't making a great deal. Maybe we could have some message options as to who we recieve messages from, friends, favourites, model of current room, do not disturb. To me this would be a feature i would gladly pay my ultimate subscription for as really my only advantage to it currently is to make a few emoji's

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.