AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will camming ruin my future career as coach?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2021
So, I've been considering camming because I really need money and I can't find any other way right now (I tried, I can't, that's not debatable) but I would like to be a coach and have my youtube channel, website with my pictures and all so I wonder can someone expose me publicly?
I tried not showing my face on cam but nobody cares and I can't earn anything so I am thinking of showing my face but I am scared.

If you're too scared and worried about it, you can try something else...such as phone sex. I don't think you're required to have face pictures uploaded on your phone sex profiles? But I'm not 100% sure.

Or you can get a non-adult job. Check out these work from home blogs:

Real Ways To Earn Money Online

Rat Race Rebellion

Both sites have Facebook pages, as well as a free e-mail newsletter you can subscribe to...and they'll send you the latest work from home job leads.

So, I've been considering camming because I really need money and I can't find any other way right now (I tried, I can't, that's not debatable) but I would like to be a coach and have my youtube channel, website with my pictures and all so I wonder can someone expose me publicly?
I tried not showing my face on cam but nobody cares and I can't earn anything so I am thinking of showing my face but I am scared.
Someone can certainly expose you publicly. Whether or not it will affect your ability to coach depends entirely on what type of coaching we are talking about. There is a big difference between coaching kids or coaching for a school than something like you being a personal fitness coach who runs their own business.

I want to be a relationship coach. I don't know, I tried everything else to gain money, I have a remote job that doesn't pay anything beside food and I am desperate. I thought if I would cam only for a few months then maybe I wouldn't be in risk?

I want to be a relationship coach.
I don't know, I tried everything else to gain money, I have a remote job that doesn't pay anything beside food and I am desperate.
I thought if I would cam only for a few months then maybe I wouldn't be in risk?

Due to my job, (Upper manager of a large global online company, with 10's of millions of customers)

Since the internet was invented.. I have.....
1. Kept my real name off the internet, No social media, No nothing.
All of my social media's are in Alias's like InannaQoH + Separate alias's for work and real life.
Only place my real name appear's a few times is in the news for some large work achievements, that i had no control over the Press.
2. Kept my face off the internet. Except for some news photos for public events I've ran. With the latest being 2016.
Oh and a photo of me i send to a model friend recently (Couldn't help myself hehehe)
3. And i wont stream, even PG to social media like twitch.

Otherwise, IMO, one of my customers will blow up...
Why was the big manager of xxxxxxx, streaming and saying this / doing this / eating this for breakfast / wearing this / bla bla bla..
Then my big company wont like the attention, and it puts my job in jeopardy.

So, since i like programming, and would like to stream.
Instead of my face, I'm trying to program Anime Girl <--- to do what I tell her to do on stream's instead.

You can do what you like, and make decisions suitable to you.
But imo if you stream once, As i said previously, imo you can end up all over the net, permanently.

And (For example) if you try to open restaurant in secret.
Then its pretty pointless, cause you will be standing there all day to a empty room, because noone can find where to go to eat their dinner.

Models often put a lot of time, knowledge, experience, marketing and marketing dollars.. Into promoting themselves and their room's.
To bring in the clientele. And this often takes a while to build up, and get the name / brand out there..

My girlfriend (if you can call her that) Just did a 7 hour stream now.
Max viewers online throughout the day was 7. Two was me, and 1 was her.
Total tips, about 421 Tokens.. And 420 was from me.
So about $42 worth, of which she will probably get more like... $16, So $2 an hour.
And 1/2 the stream she was naked in public, doing cum shows etc.. with the Lush3 and Domi2.
And without my tokens, she can stream all day for 0..

Anyway do what you like.
And not like my opinion is worth much, I don't even stream at the moment.
And good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou
I am NOT a model, but there are some successful broadcasters who use a stylish mask to partially hide their identity while on screen.
May be worth looking up a few and watching their show to see if that idea floats your boat.

But great advice and opinions already expressed.

I was exposed as a sex worker and outed because I WAS a Youtuber. To this day sometimes I get ppl on my streams harassing me. But it was before sex work.

Status
Not open for further replies.