AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Hidden Show Apps That Let Model Create Tiers of Spy Rates?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
Does anyone make a CB Bot/App that lets you create different pay-per-minute rates for spying on a private show? Spy rates could be assigned based on groupings like:

* Fan Club Members
* VIP Group(s) (where model populates those group lists)
* Viewers who have tipped more than some amount during the show
* Moderators

These groups would let the model sell benefits of contributing money to her show. So, for example, the model might create a rule that says if viewers have sent more than 300 tokens during the show they can pay 12 tokens per minute for spying on a private. That incentivizes good tipping behavior. Moreover, that gives her the freedom to set her default spy rate very high, like 60 tokens per minute. In effect, she can design things so that only the highest quality viewers have an economic way to watch her private shows.

Hidden Cam Show 2 implements an idea close to this, but it only supports groups like I describe for fixed-payment shows (one price for the whole show). The pay per minute option in Hidden Cam Show 2 does not support different spy rates for different groups.

Does anyone make a CB Bot/App that lets you create different pay-per-minute rates for spying on a private show? Spy rates could be assigned based on groupings like:

* Fan Club Members
* VIP Group(s) (where model populates those group lists)
* Viewers who have tipped more than some amount during the show
* Moderators

These groups would let the model sell benefits of contributing money to her show. So, for example, the model might create a rule that says if viewers have sent more than 300 tokens during the show they can pay 12 tokens per minute for spying on a private. That incentivizes good tipping behavior. Moreover, that gives her the freedom to set her default spy rate very high, like 60 tokens per minute. In effect, she can design things so that only the highest quality viewers have an economic way to watch her private shows.

Hidden Cam Show 2 implements an idea close to this, but it only supports groups like I describe for fixed-payment shows (one price for the whole show). The pay per minute option in Hidden Cam Show 2 does not support different spy rates for different groups.
It would be not so complicated doing what you are asking for... but in 95% of cases models don't want such a complex bot configuration settings.
If you are interested send me a private conversation and I can work in doing a bot for this - in my spare time and for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.