AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

STOP getting recorded on Chaturbate /Posted on websites without OK

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2020
A big problem my models are having is every minute of their public time on Chaturbate (CB) is being recorded and posted on a lot of sites without your authorization.

To see for yourself simply Google your screen name and I'm sorry to say you will see yourself on a lot of camsite recording pages. These are the sites that it's next to impossible to have your content removed.

However, I finally found out how to avoid this from happening.

In the Settings & Privacy Tab there's an option that says "APPEAR ON NETWORK SITES" This option places your stream on all the white label sites that get their feeds from CB. The problem is those sites are the ones recording and posting to these outside sites (very often the moment you sign off) to make extra money for which you do not get paid.

Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 6.40.28 PM.png
Under the check box option it says you'll get less viewers but there has been noticeable difference for my models since I unchecked that option for them all, but most importantly, there have been no unauthorized recordings popping up anyplace either, so I highly recommend it if you don't want every moment of your work to be seen by anyone in your life who you do not want seeing it and/or who are not paying you for it.

Upvote 0
Ok whew, wasn't sure if I worded it clearly enough. I've got Monday brain. :)
Your Monday brain seems to be working just fine, the message was quite clear.

One thing to add/clarify might be that, affiliates/network sites are not the ones that upload videos of streams. If they were, and the camsites found out, they would not live long.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Your Monday brain seems to be working just fine, the message was quite clear.

One thing to add/clarify might be that, affiliates/network sites are not the ones that upload videos of streams. If they were, and the camsites found out, they would not live long.
Right'o. I should have added that the biggest problem with stolen/reposted recorded shows are the bots that pirates create to automatically tune in and record any public show on the main cam sites. Which won't be stopped by turning off the option to be part of the network sites associated with the cam site.

Upvote 1
Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I think I heard that affiliates/network sites account for 70-80 % of the traffic going to cam sites

Upvote 0
Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I think I heard that affiliates/network sites account for 70-80 % of the traffic going to cam sites
i'm not sure the percentage but it is definitely a large amount. there have been a few instances on streamate when affiliates weren't properly working because something broke. traffic in rooms took a noticeable dive.

that's why almost all camsites have an affiliate program. they are incredibly valuable.

Upvote 0
A big problem my models are having is every minute of their public time on Chaturbate (CB) is being recorded and posted on a lot of sites without your authorization.

To see for yourself simply Google your screen name and I'm sorry to say you will see yourself on a lot of camsite recording pages. These are the sites that it's next to impossible to have your content removed.

In the Settings & Privacy Tab there's an option that says "APPEAR ON NETWORK SITES" This option places your stream on all the white label sites that get their feeds from CB. The problem is those sites are the ones recording and posting to these outside sites (very often the moment you sign off) to make extra money for which you do not get paid.

View attachment 86946
Under the check box option it says you'll get less viewers but there has been noticeable difference for my models since I unchecked that option for them all, but most importantly, there have been no unauthorized recordings popping up anyplace either, so I highly recommend it if you don't want every moment of your work to be seen by anyone in your life who you do not want seeing it and/or who are not paying you for it.

Its fairly easy for a techie to code to track a model, and then start recording when they switch their room on, all without even being in the channel.
And regardless of what that setting is set to. As in I can...

Can you just stamp a DMCA and copyright warning onto the bottom right of the screen, and then DMCA Takedown request if anyone uses it?
This is still in my to-do list of things I want to look into more. Before I start streaming.

Upvote 0
Can you just stamp a DMCA and copyright warning onto the bottom right of the screen, and then DMCA Takedown request if anyone uses it?
This is still in my to-do list of things I want to look into more. Before I start streaming.
doing that is pointless. they are ignored. if anything i think doing that is a false sense of security. just watermark your camname or have a board with your camname written in the background. request the site to do all dmca takedowns since they will put their contact info instead of yours. that way you dont accidentally dox yourself.

Upvote 0
I specifically found this site that had what I cammed last night. I had no idea till I read this post. I requested them to remove my content. IS there anything else I can do?6C106893-4665-4A5F-B011-5ED00ADC47FA.png

Reactions: Minase
Upvote 0
Curious about this so did a few quick searches. Rather sad to see private shows available to anybody

I know private is just a meaningless/relative term on cam sites but its not much fun thinking your private interactions are being broadcast to anyone

I understand the need to maximise income in anyway - but its not great for trust of the users

I know most users know the score, but a business model based on a few generous users and a majority of freeloaders seems rather unfair

Reactions: James_and_Aiden
Upvote 0
Curious about this so did a few quick searches. Rather sad to see private shows available to anybody

I know private is just a meaningless/relative term on cam sites but its not much fun thinking your private interactions are being broadcast to anyone

I understand the need to maximise income in anyway - but its not great for trust of the users

I know most users know the score, but a business model based on a few generous users and a majority of freeloaders seems rather unfair
Private shows are recorded and uploaded aswell?! How is that possible (unless it's the person paying for the private show who is doing it)

Upvote 0
Private shows are recorded and uploaded aswell?! How is that possible (unless it's the person paying for the private show who is doing it)

It's the same kind of site as was mentioned a little while ago in this thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/in-need-of-urgent-help-please.38964/#post-1095872

I would really appreciate a trustworthy verification - or falsification, but I hope not - of my assumption that I mentioned there: "I was pretty sure that s-my-cam and some other sites with similar site design (cbc2c, rec2018, many-rec, wcrecs etc) were primarily or only credit card fraud [and] that they did not have the advertised private records".

Upvote 0
From what I've been told, what is private on Chaturbate might still be viewable on another site. Also, sometimes in chaturbate , a model might be doing a show, but not be on her own user list. I've been told that this is because she'll be private elsewhere, left the chaturbate room but has not closed the camera to chaturbate.
I've certainly paid for a private but soon realised the model was paying more attention to another site, so I ended it very quickly.

Upvote 0
<Warning = Not a streamer / but am a techie moving into streaming soon , hopefully>

So did some playing/research before replying..
From what I can see..

With Chaturbate public, you can just right click and view source to see what info is on the webpage that's hosting your "room".
It includes the video feed, which can be tapped into many ways, so it doesn't require being in the room to watch/etc, the feed.

When the model hits either Private/hidden/ticketshow/etc .. (I just tested all 3). The usual video feed mentioned above, switches off.
And the webpage coding stops listing a video feed like it used to do in public mode.

Paying for a private for a couple of minutes for a test.. The website coding now shows a video feed URL again, which includes other info in the url, like my username probably for billing/unblocking.
Or TLDR : Id assume anyone tapping into a chaturbate private/hidden/etc, is paying for it..

But when you open up to multi-streaming into multi platform's, things get more complicated, as I have no idea how the other sites work. Or how secure they are.

In general, IMO..
I want people in my room / platform's / social media / websites / etc etc and for that it needs advertising, and affiliates.
So Instead of worrying about people publicizing my shows, instead I'm going to take the opposite approach, of promoting my shows myself..

At least that way it can be controlled. like, here's a small video snippet of me from my show last night, if you want more, I'm available here, here, and on here,, between xx:xx and xx:xx every Tuesday and every 3rd Monday etc etc. I specialize in doing xxxx yyyy zzzz , so drop in and watch my next full show!!! Live!!!... <Link>
Better IMO to leak one'self in a promotional manner with info and link backs, than just having other's leaking full vids without the extra promotion and perhaps without the link back to your room . ETC..
More the streamer floods out, IMO, more chance of people finding that promotional with info, rather than the fullvideo/no linkback stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
I have no idea who would be doing any of it - users, sites, models?

But after a brief bit of research (very brief) it is unbelievable how many apparent parasitic sites there are

In order of priority of who should be able to increase there income. First come the models (and their legitimate support people) followed by nobody else

However in terms of private shows I believe there are two parties with considerable rights over that content and how it is used. Not the right to upload. I am talking about the right to a certain confidence that it is private to a reasonable degree

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I got some privates uploaded on various sites, and one of them was with a very ancient regular that i trust enought to be sure it isn't him.

I checked that day private and i saw that there was another member spying on the private for a lenght that is +/- the same as the uploaded video.

So my guess is that there is either members uploading that vids, or bots spying on cheap privates. Since I put my spying cost at 60tk I never had any leaked private (and way less spiyng members alas)

Upvote 0
Hi. You posting the name/URL of those kind of sites here on the public forum is just going to send more curious freeloaders over there to watch your capped cam show(s). In the future when you're venting about that sort of thing on here, you may want to avoid telling everyone the actual name of the site.

I specifically found this site that had what I cammed last night. I had no idea till I read this post. I requested them to remove my content. IS there anything else I can do?

Upvote 0
This thread was helpful. I’ve been going back and forth between both sides of this. On the flip side, if you’re forgetful like me, and forgot to record your own shows... you can Google yourself and probably find that show online. I squirted on a painting last night(lol) and thanks to illegal recordings- I was able to retrieve the video of it. Ha. Even better news- when I tried to screen record my own show from those sites- I got an error message and it would not allow screen recordings to save to my camera roll. This was a great experiment. I won’t be turning off affiliate sites now that I know what their intent is. Also, I feel like this is the risk with camming in the first place...”scared money don’t make money”

Upvote 0
One thing I have noticed is that since I changed my CB username (about 6+ weeks ago) i have not been recorded anywhere from what I can see! Have done numerous google searches but nothing. Not like my previous username where I could find a recording the very next day! I wonder what thats all about

Reactions: Befxckingnice
Upvote 0
I have no idea who would be doing any of it - users, sites, models?

But after a brief bit of research (very brief) it is unbelievable how many apparent parasitic sites there are

In order of priority of who should be able to increase there income. First come the models (and their legitimate support people) followed by nobody else

However in terms of private shows I believe there are two parties with considerable rights over that content and how it is used. Not the right to upload. I am talking about the right to a certain confidence that it is private to a reasonable degree

People definitely do record private shows and upload to sites, and then they seem to swap or sell access to their collection.
Some sites have "private" options so only friends can see their videos, and of course, these people will leave info in their profile saying they only accept friend requests if they receive a payment of XX via a specific email/option.
Or they accept friends only that have other private recorded videos.

I watched a documentary on the BBC where it had a now ex Page 3 model who has lots of guys constantly opened fake social media accounts in her name, using HER real images from her Instagram etc and then selling other more hardcore content (nudity) that they have purchased from wherever, and they easily make lots of money from all of this. Watching this show really opened my eyes for this and made me say wow holy shit. I can't remember her name or the name of the documentary/show but it was interesting, The reason i also mention this documentary is because they introduced a young guy who did it and sold photos, videos etc and he was not remorseful as he says he didn't care about the model. He also said his victims were cam models, and he was making $700 per WEEK from doing it with no effort

Last edited:
Upvote 0
People definitely do record private shows and upload to sites, and then they seem to swap or sell access to their collection.
Some sites have "private" options so only friends can see their videos, and of course, these people will leave info in their profile saying they only accept friend requests if they receive a payment of XX via a specific email/option.
Or they accept friends only that have other private recorded videos.

I watched a documentary on the BBC where it had a now ex Page 3 model who has lots of guys constantly opened fake social media accounts in her name, using HER real images from her Instagram etc and then selling other more hardcore content (nudity) that they have purchased from wherever, and they easily make lots of money from all of this. Watching this show really opened my eyes for this and made me say wow holy shit. I can't remember her name or the name of the documentary/show but it was interesting, The reason i also mention this documentary is because they introduced a young guy who did it and sold photos, videos etc and he was not remorseful as he says he didn't care about the model. He also said his victims were cam models, and he was making $700 per WEEK from doing it with no effort
This stuff is crazy and scary when I think about it. It almost makes me want to quit. It’s frightening. However, it’s the type of thing where- ignorance is bliss. I have truly learned the risks of camming and this is a major one. I would say- if you’re not making a great amount of money from camming- (if money is your main goal) then don’t do it. It took me over a year to really get a feel for the job as a whole/ learn what works. I never did any research. I never talked to anyone that did it before me. I just did the “ I’ll wing it” thing. If I look back, I could have done things wayyyy smarter for a full year. But there’s no point in dwelling or regretting anything. Had to go through it all to learn what to do and what not to do. There’s a lot a bunch of people that do the same type of thing (fake profiles and selling content) to regular non-sex workers. It happens everyday on Instagram and Facebook. The internet is risky regardless- so I say just own it and try to earn as much as you can while you’re in the business.

Upvote 0
I don't really mean to resurrect an old thread, but I found similar results to the original topic poster. Here's my situation.

I started camming on CB under a different username about 8 months ago with appear on network sites turned on. Even though I didn't have lots of visitors and no anonymous viewers, I found almost every minute of every show posted on different sites where you have to buy a "membership" to watch. I took this up with CB and found that one of them was an affiliate but the others were not. I turned off appearing on network sites and my shows were no longer being stolen and appearing on any of those membership sites.

I got curious and decided to test this, so I created aa couple of different CB accounts. Only one account was set to NOT appear on network sites from the beginning. That one account is the only one that has not appeared on any of those sites. I reported my results to CB and gave them the links to all the videos and filed the DCMA request with CB to have the videos taken down. CB reviewed all the links and again said that none of those sites are affiliates and that they would look in to why these sites are able to record streams when "appear on network sites" is turned on. It's been a couple months and don't have an update, but I am still not appearing on those other sites.

I understand the possibility of making more money is greater by appearing on more network affiliate sites, but I am also not fond of pirate sites making money off my image/performance. Sure, I'm not popular or well known, but still... it's my image. And, yes, there are other ways to jack the streams, but I'll deal with that when the time comes.

FYI - I recently discovered and reported a bug with appearing on network sites in the CB API where some legit affiliates were broadcasting my streams even though I have it turned off. CB kind of fixed it. My stream no longer appears on the couple legit sites I reported, but the stream is now appearing on another network site.

Reactions: NewYorker
Upvote 0

View attachment 86946
You are cutting off your nose to spite your face, as the saying goes.

There are also pay sites that record your models real time and store the recordings for their paying users. You don't see those (because you have to pay to see them). Your better option is to make a list of the sites that are recording, it's shorter than you'd think. Write a DMCA letter specific for each model. Fire off a bulk email to the sites every day or every few days. The first time will take a minute but after that, it's a quick resending of the same message. The recordings will come down within 48 hours. There might be a few residuals but most will be gone.

Upvote 0
There are models who have managed to stop the recording sites. Search for lucieoude or Indiansweety for example. You'll find nothing. Indiansweety is online almost daily and lucieoude (aka emotional_rescue aka douxtease) is online a few time every week.

It is very possible to stop the recordings, it just takes a little bit of effort upfront.

Upvote 0
Search for lucieoude or Indiansweety for example. You'll find nothing. Indiansweety is online almost daily and lucieoude (aka emotional_rescue aka douxtease) is online a few time every week.

It is very possible to stop the recordings, it just takes a little bit of effort upfront.

literally took me less than 10 seconds for both of them on google xD

lucieoude isn't actively doing takedowns from what I can tell and in my opinion thats good cause fighting piracy is just a never ending fight.

meanwhile indiansweety is doing a ton of them, probably a company on her behalf but doesn't matter I found a video in seconds on google and if i switch to bing I can see almost all of them.

Upvote 0
I checked 2 main culprits for recordings, the one that displays 100 per page has 59 pages of indiansweety with the latest video being 28 July 2021.
The other website has 16 per page and the latest is May 2021 for indiansweety and has 150 pages of her

On the third, and the prolific one where users share videos for free with one another (the one that recently had SC ads still but no more), indiansweety has 10 per page and over 250 pages of videos.
Her latest one is from 2 days ago.

So, she may be removing them from Google or somewhere but they are clearly not being taken down from sites. It truly is a neverending process, unfortunately.
Even if you manage to delete them all, they will pop back up but just with different names for their video title so they are not easy to find.

Upvote 0
I checked 2 main culprits for recordings, the one that displays 100 per page has 59 pages of indiansweety with the latest video being 28 July 2021.
The other website has 16 per page and the latest is May 2021 for indiansweety and has 150 pages of her

On the third, and the prolific one where users share videos for free with one another (the one that recently had SC ads still but no more), indiansweety has 10 per page and over 250 pages of videos.
Her latest one is from 2 days ago.

So, she may be removing them from Google or somewhere but they are clearly not being taken down from sites. It truly is a neverending process, unfortunately.
Even if you manage to delete them all, they will pop back up but just with different names for their video title so they are not easy to find.
Lol, indiansweety must have given up. She used to get them taken down immediately. You didn't mention Lucie (emotional_rescue), so I'm guessing you didn't find any of hers. She's a little more diligent. She's pulling 20k to 30k tokens (or more) every time she's online so I guess it's worth the effort to make sure the freebies aren't out there.

FYI, for you pervs thinking she gets all those tokens because she's one of those models with 10 dildos in her ass. Lucieoude does a tease show with minimal toys. She found a niche and is making it work.

Upvote 0
Ew. Why are y'all on here having a discussion about how quickly you can find this and that model's recordings...and then naming them on here? :facepalm: *Cringe*

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.