AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crushing Moment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2021
Just imagine: You are relaxing, watching your favorite cam model. Well, yes they are all your favorite, but this girl...
You have known her since you first signed up for the site 3 years ago.
She somehow became a part of your life.
Your life is so busy with work, on call 24-7, you don't have time for a real relationship.
You may get home, kick your boots off, and your phone is ringing to go back to work. Sometimes, you don't see your bed/home for days.
She was, "convenient". She spent about 10 hours a day broadcasting. Mon thru Wed, she would be on during the day, 6am to 4pm. Thu thru Sat 9pm thru 7am. If her room was full of generous tippers, she would stay on until whenever.
Conversations with her carried over into your regular lives, off camera, via the WhatsApp and Snap. She gave them to you out of the blue one-day saying, "I would like to get to know you a little better."
You can even say you've got a little crush on her.
Due to the amount of distance between you and her, there is no way in hell that anything would really develop into more than just a good, long distance friendship.
A couple of nights ago, you visit her room. There's about 20 good viewers hanging around.
She keeps looking to the side of her room, smiling and talking to someone. Nothing new. She has had friends visit before.
She PMs me to tell me one of her friends is visiting her at work for an hour or 2. Again, nothing new.
When she talks to her friends, or anybody that may pop into her room, she tries to turn her microphone off and on.
A viewer tipped for her to perform dildo/anal party.
She moves to all 4s in the doggy position on the couch, and starts getting her holes lubed up.
Muting the mic, she says something to her friend. Mic back on.
She grabs one of her toys and plays with it on her cl!t and starts to play around other holes.
Then it comes out of nowhere!!!
It is lubed and huge!!
A COCK belonging to a real man.
Not a dildo, not a fuck machine. Some dude.
How should one feel in this situation?
Yes, you guys are friends thousands of miles away, but in 3 years nothing like this has happened.
Not even a mention of a boyfriend/fu*k boy, anything.
Hell, you've discussed some of your one night adventures, but never nothing anything from her in 3 years.
Just imagine: You are relaxing, watching your favorite cam model. Well, yes they are all your favorite, but this girl...
Your life is so busy with work, on call 24-7, you don't have time for a real relationship.
You may get home, kick your boots off, and your phone is ringing to go back to work. Sometimes, you don't see your bed/home for days.
She was, "convenient". She spent about 10 hours a day broadcasting. Mon thru Wed, she would be on during the day, 6am to 4pm. Thu thru Sat 9pm thru 7am. If her room was full of generous tippers, she would stay on until whenever.
Conversations with her carried over into your regular lives, off camera, via the WhatsApp and Snap. She gave them to you out of the blue one-day saying, "I would like to get to know you a little better."
Due to the amount of distance between you and her, there is no way in hell that anything would really develop into more than just a good, long distance friendship.
A couple of nights ago, you visit her room. There's about 20 good viewers hanging around.
She keeps looking to the side of her room, smiling and talking to someone. Nothing new. She has had friends visit before.
She PMs me to tell me one of her friends is visiting her at work for an hour or 2. Again, nothing new.
When she talks to her friends, or anybody that may pop into her room, she tries to turn her microphone off and on.
She moves to all 4s in the doggy position on the couch, and starts getting her holes lubed up.
She grabs one of her toys and plays with it on her cl!t and starts to play around other holes.
It is lubed and huge!!
Yes, you guys are friends, thousands of miles away, but in 3 years nothing like this has happened.
Hell, you've discussed some of your one night adventures, but never nothing anything from her.

Should there be feelings of jealousy, anger, hurt, or just brush it off as another day?

The fact you copy and pasted this (clearly, since it was pasted twice in a row) makes us wonder what your goal is here, or if your story is really real, or yours.

this is just a weird post.

Reactions: mira_leo
Stop it...you're gonna make me Turkey Hill peach tea come shooting outta my nose. 😂😂😂 What the hell...

As someone who is a very big hopeless romantic, i know for a fact/have a very strong feeling that most of the few models i regularly visit, no matter how much they say they love me or get legit pissed when i see other models, have a boyfriend/husband/fuckbuddy. I know i'm gonna be in my feelings when/if i find out, but i know must get over myself because i honestly don't know them from a can of paint offline (i have a feeling this may be a joke but still).

The fact you copy and pasted this (clearly, since it was pasted twice in a row) makes us wonder what your goal is here, or if your story is really real, or yours.

this is just a weird post.
During my editing, TRYING to make my post short and to the point, I copied and pasted some parts of the story.
Rearranging and deleting parts because of redundancy.
I see what you are talking about. Is there a way to edit the post?
Does editing option change after comments are made?
Thank you

It is lubed and huge!!
If this was on CB, I guarantee at least CB knew about the dude, because they'd ban the model with a quickness for having a non-verified person('s cock) on cam!

Hmm. Is the question around:
1. solo play becoming couple action, or
2. some bizarre expectation that being a regular of a model means that she is not allowed to have sex with someone of her choosing?

Reactions: jillianna
It is lubed and huge!!
Yes, you guys are friends thousands of miles away, but in 3 years nothing like this has happened.
Hell, you've discussed some of your one night adventures, but never nothing anything from her in 3 years.
It is lubed and huge!!
Yes, you guys are friends, thousands of miles away, but in 3 years nothing like this has happened.
Hell, you've discussed some of your one night adventures, but never nothing anything from her.

Should there be feelings of jealousy, anger, hurt, or just brush it off as another day?
Ummm this is Amber Cutie Forums.. not Penthouse forums

(I am dating myself there I think, does Penthouse magazine even exist any more?)

Ummm this is Amber Cutie Forums.. not Penthouse forums

(I am dating myself there I think, does Penthouse magazine even exist any more?)

The magazine went bankrupt in 2003 and in 2018 what remains of the brand was bought by Xvideos.

Well you would be surprised how many guys are like that. I myself don't care if my favorite model has a bf. In fact, she openly says so (and has bg vids of them in her Share). But I've seen guys leave the room when they found out.
Personally I wouldn't want to see her in action with a guy. I avoid those video's and would have left the room, but what she does in her private life is her business.

But anyway, it's a really strange story. I mean you visit her for 3 years and then someone tips for a solo show and then a guy shows up that you've never seen before? This can't be the whole story. If it's true, I'm curious about the follow-up. Did you talk to her about this and will you keep visiting her?

Reactions: Highlander884
Reactions: AudriTwo

HOLY SH!T Thank you all for the feedback...

Stop it...you're gonna make me Turkey Hill peach tea come shooting outta my nose. 😂😂😂 What the hell...

You almost made my drink shoot out my nose with this comment!!

CORRECTION: I said 3 years. We have only known each other for 2.

I've been away from my desk for a minute, not being able to write a decent reply. At the request of the BIG 4(3) wireless companies, they want the company that I work for to expand our territory. On to the subject at hand.

She is her own person and does what she wants when she wants. I 100% understand her job.
Maybe I was wrong to assume that after a couple of years of sharing things about our lives with each other outside of CB, that would have been mentioned. Especially if she called what we had a friendship.

If this was on CB, I guarantee at least CB knew about the dude, because they'd ban the model with a quickness for having a non-verified person('s cock) on cam!
Oops. At first, he wasn't known and she did get a ban for about a week? 6-7 days, for having an unregistered person on cam. CB was in error though. He is a registered broadcaster through the studio. They said, "Sorry."

I have no expectation of exclusivity. Besides that, we are almost four thousand miles away from each other.

I'm right there with you in age about those ol' Penthouse Forums. They even published the little book with about 50 stories in it.

The magazine went bankrupt in 2003 and in 2018 what remains of the brand was bought by Xvideos.
Thank you for the info.

Stop ✋ being 👏 entitled 👏 she’s not yours bro 😎
Simmer down now. I believe I am far away from entitled. There's our "friendship" of 2 years, which I thought was pretty common for friends to tell each other things. I could be wrong.

We still chat. She thought she told me about him, which she probably did and I forgot. He is the younger brother of the owner of the studio. Now that dude is one who is entitled. He thinks of his brother's studio and the models that work there, like whores in a whore house. He rubs the studio in his older brother's face all the time because the parents don't like the profession he has chosen. All while the younger brother is in a 12-year or more college program to figure out what he wants to be when he grows up, has never worked a day in his life, and harasses the models all the time then expects to have sex with them.
Well, she likes him.

So much for that. There are plenty more where she came from, right?
Have a great day everyone. 😄 I have seen many things here I want to comment on.

You almost made my drink shoot out my nose with this comment!!

I can't believe I didn't catch that error in my post. "Stop it...you're gonna make me Turkey Hill peach tea come shooting outta my nose." :facepalm: I don't like making mistakes like that. Haha.

But on a positive note...the ACF emoticons and GIFs are working for me again on the forum (For days they weren't showing up for me at all)!

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I can't believe I didn't catch that error in my post. "Stop it...you're gonna make me Turkey Hill peach tea come shooting outta my nose." :facepalm: I don't like making mistakes like that. Haha.

But on a positive note...the ACF emoticons and GIFs are working for me again on the forum (For days they weren't showing up for me at all)!

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Did you have to do anything, or did they just randomly start working again on their own?

Did you have to do anything, or did they just randomly start working again on their own?

I didn't have to do anything at all. I really hope it stays this way, because I love being able to use the emoticons and GIFs on here to express myself. Lol.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I didn't have to do anything at all. I really hope it stays this way, because I love being able to use the emoticons and GIFs on here to express myself. Lol.
maybe your browser updated?

At the time, no, it hadn't. But I am updating Google Chrome right now.
Do you use an adblocker, antivirus, or script blocker? I bet it's something like that breaking the site for you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Do you use an adblocker, antivirus, or script blocker? I bet it's something like that breaking the site for you.

I have the firewall & network protection, and virus & threat protection options enabled in Windows Security, like I've always had. Have not changed anything, so not sure why I'd suddenly start having ACF issues recently. Anyway, I don't want to keep dwelling on it. It's fine now. :) Thanks.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Most cam girls from my experience are in relationships, some are open about it (and for some men it's a turn on to know it) and others hide it either because it's their personal life or because they think by saying they are single they will get your tokens

I personally find it difficult to view a model I know is in a relationship, for me it's something strange seeing another man's woman so i'd probably leave if I knew she was not single. Did she ever mention her relationship status to you or did you just assume she was single.

another man's woman
This is gross. Stahp it.

She's not "another man's woman" she's just a person, she's not owned by anyone or belongs to anyone.

Same with anyone in a relationship, monogamous or otherwise. This chick might not even be in a relationship, she might just have a friend to make content with her.

She's also just as unattainable for you even if you don't know her relationship status or she's 100% single. The illusion created for you here is moot.

Quit being a lil territorial baby.

Oh also something to think about: If instead of a mysterious random other dude she had a wife of 10 years she did content with, would this bother you in the same way?

If it doesn't, you have some shit to sort out for yourself my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.