AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

IS it possible for cam models to fall in love with members at times or is it just a ruse?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i said i knew the king(the guy she felt connected) from other rooms she asked me in what other model rooms I've seen him and what relationship they have.. LOL but it doesn't matter anymore.. haha.. i know i should definitely be giving space which i realize i haven't and maybe refrain from asking abt her personal love life✌😁

She's asking you to name the other models that this member is visiting? Yikes. That can just cause drama with other models who are just trying to earn money, minding their own business. Too much drama for a cam site, imo. If I want drama, I go watch General Hospital.

It's from One Piece. A manga/anime. It's really good and has been going since the 90's. Luffy is a loveable loyal moron whose goal is to become the pirate king. 10/10 recommend. If you have hulu, they have like 200 dubbed episodes. Skip the filler, because it's been airing since '99.

there is a live-action film being released next year!

Oh cool this is right up our alley, thanks 💜 .

Reactions: Delroy and AudriTwo
What is it about most all of these in love with a model posts that make them type in walls of stream-of-conscious text?

Because this is a bit sensitive I'm going to try and be careful with my wording but I know that I am going to fail. Also what I'm going to say are generalisations and not apply to all of them.

Writing coherent text that follows the normal conventions of written English is a fairly complex and skill intensive task. Written English is not like spoken English and simply writing what you would say doesn't work. In addition to the education (that not everyone has access to) it also requires the ability to organise your thoughts.

When you are writing for other people your sentences have to build on each other to form a structure. You have to work out which parts are at the base and the conditioning fibres between those thoughts. Being able to understand your own thoughts and organise them can be difficult for some people. Sometimes this difficulty is due to situations outside the control of the person.

Conditions that make it difficult to organise ones thoughts also make it hard to distinguish between things that they hope are true and objective reality. It also makes it difficult to recognise mistakes that they have made in their thinking and makes them more vulnerable to those that might prey on their emotions.

This is what I suspect at least as the walls of stream-of-conscious text is very distinctive.

I'm not sure if this is what Delroy is saying, but basically, people get strung out and go on these big online benders. They overconsume energy drinks and slip too deep into VR and roleplay reality. Some guys people do it w video games, some w cyber pussy, and many w both! After days of this, and masturbating furiously (as well as sometimes hitting the bong continuously) they end up doing stream of consciousness walls of writing and convincing themselves they are in love w cam models. Usually on the ACF forum. Until they get a good night's sleep, when they wake up and laugh about it (presumably). Then they wait a few weeks before they do it all over again? This is the EliMarie take anyway. Web junkies like someone recently said.

You can often spot them on C2C surrounded by empty cans and dust, wearing black T-shirts. Sometimes the smart ones put tape over the cam, but you can still hear them when they stand up and trip over the empty cans. There's a very distinctive noise that they make.

After about 48 hours they go from liking vanilla stuff, to giving Femdom "a quick try". From there they rarely go back. It's classic.
Before you know it they are in so deep, they end up being featured in the WTF thread (again on ACF).

UPDATE:

So i woke up, went in to say hi. She was kind of down I thought maybe just dull and I said that whatever it is it will be fine and she burst into tears mumbling about why men say one thing and do something else.. I asked if she was expecting someone to take her pvt she said no and I took her. Apparently that guy had been making a lot of false promises and has been saying he hasn't got the time to come see her during which the model has seen him in other rooms (yeah too much drama or she's just too naive). Then she says now she feels how hurt I would have been when she couldn't reciprocate the love and felt sorry but said she could never do so and only sees me as a friend. NOTE: the entire chat I was careful not say anything to make her feel like more shit so I just kept saying it'll be ok and she'll get the person she deserves. I made sure I didn't say anything like I like her or love her this time.. Haha so it was like 30 mins of her crying and me saying it's ok.. I was mindful of keeping distance, Because after the post yesterday I googled and realized I may be following traits similar to something called a white knight syndrome. So like y'all said yesterday reducing the frequency and duration of visits was necessary. But... Today abt the end of the pvt session she says she wished I was there so she could cry on my shoulder(no false signs here just as a friend) and that I had come earlier to see her. And at the end she asks me to wait in free chat.. Not speak or do anything she just wanted me to wait. And about like 30 mins later a high ranked member came to take her to pvt during which she sent a message saying I am like a guardian of her feelings and when she sees me she doesn't want to cry.
What should I be doing now? Should I assume she wants be to there or is she just trying to be nice because I was there? Should I say you'll be fine and leave? I am not sure what she exactly feels and it's definitely not gonna help asking her about it... Now i really feel bad about posting the initial thread

PS: she knows I don't have the money and never expected me to take her pvt.

UPDATE:

So i woke up, went in to say hi. She was kind of down I thought maybe just dull and I said that whatever it is it will be fine and she burst into tears mumbling about why men say one thing and do something else.. I asked if she was expecting someone to take her pvt she said no and I took her. Apparently that guy had been making a lot of false promises and has been saying he hasn't got the time to come see her during which the model has seen him in other rooms (yeah too much drama or she's just too naive). Then she says now she feels how hurt I would have been when she couldn't reciprocate the love and felt sorry but said she could never do so and only sees me as a friend. NOTE: the entire chat I was careful not say anything to make her feel like more shit so I just kept saying it'll be ok and she'll get the person she deserves. I made sure I didn't say anything like I like her or love her this time.. Haha so it was like 30 mins of her crying and me saying it's ok.. I was mindful of keeping distance, Because after the post yesterday I googled and realized I may be following traits similar to something called a white knight syndrome. So like y'all said yesterday reducing the frequency and duration of visits was necessary. But... Today abt the end of the pvt session she says she wished I was there so she could cry on my shoulder(no false signs here just as a friend) and that I had come earlier to see her. And at the end she asks me to wait in free chat.. Not speak or do anything she just wanted me to wait. And about like 30 mins later a high ranked member came to take her to pvt during which she sent a message saying I am like a guardian of her feelings and when she sees me she doesn't want to cry.
What should I be doing now? Should I assume she wants be to there or is she just trying to be nice because I was there? Should I say you'll be fine and leave? I am not sure what she exactly feels and it's definitely not gonna help asking her about it... Now i really feel bad about posting the initial thread

PS: she knows I don't have the money and never expected me to take her pvt.
Dude. She's a cammodel hustling by creating unnecessary drama. You can bet you bottom dollar that majority of all cammodels' actions are influenced to earn money. Lots create their own telenovelas.

Don't allow someone be emotionally manipulative towards you because she's a pretty girl. Camming is 100% a transactional relationship. If a model was into you romantically, they would have you stop spending and move all contact to off-site.

Dude. She's a cammodel hustling by creating unnecessary drama. You can bet you bottom dollar that majority of all cammodels' actions are influenced to earn money. Lots create their own telenovelas.

Don't allow someone be emotionally manipulative towards you because she's a pretty girl. Camming is 100% a transactional relationship. If a model was into you romantically, they would have you stop spending and move all contact to off-site.
I understand. But she has made it clear she had no romantic feelings towards me.. yeah maybe she was expecting someone else to find her crying. She's really new to cam biz and was a teacher a few months back which makes me doubt maybe she's just naive after all unable to separate emotions.like on days she's down or upset like this she doesn't care about the shows. She turns down even highest ranked members being a bit less flirty than usual waiting for that ONE guy to come.

But yeah I think maybe I should stop getting involved and distance myself.. I'm trying 😬 thx!

I understand. But she has made it clear she had no romantic feelings towards me.. yeah maybe she was expecting someone else to find her crying. She's really new to cam biz and was a teacher a few months back which makes me doubt maybe she's just naive after all unable to separate emotions.like on days she's down or upset like this she doesn't care about the shows. She turns down even highest ranked members being a bit less flirty than usual waiting for that ONE guy to come.

But yeah I think maybe I should stop getting involved and distance myself.. I'm trying 😬 thx!
i personally don't trust cammodels when they are hustling. i have seen some models pull some borderline sociopath hustles to get guys spending. but it's also interesting that she has supposedly gotten herself attached to one cammember, and a red flag she ain't gonna last. i'm not trying to sound cynical, but camming isn't for everyone. the industry has a high turnover rate. it's been estimated that 80% of new models quit after the first couple of months.

yeah remove yourself from this drama.

So she went on the pvt until the end of her shift. I just left her a message that I'll remain offline and she can PM me if she ever feels like i needed to be there since she won't be comfortable in asking me to leave the room if at all she wants to be left alone. She went home and replied with a thanks saying she'll talk to me on Sunday.

lol so hope that brings things to some closure. I should've just stuck to watching anime ! hehe. Thank you all for your replies and insights.

Kaizoku ou ni ore wa naru!​

Reactions: AudriTwo
I'm not sure if this is what Delroy is saying, but basically, people get strung out and go on these big online benders. They overconsume energy drinks and slip too deep into VR and roleplay reality. Some guys people do it w video games, some w cyber pussy, and many w both! After days of this, and masturbating furiously (as well as sometimes hitting the bong continuously) they end up doing stream of consciousness walls of writing and convincing themselves they are in love w cam models. Usually on the ACF forum. Until they get a good night's sleep, when they wake up and laugh about it (presumably). Then they wait a few weeks before they do it all over again? This is the EliMarie take anyway. Web junkies like someone recently said.

You can often spot them on C2C surrounded by empty cans and dust, wearing black T-shirts. Sometimes the smart ones put tape over the cam, but you can still hear them when they stand up and trip over the empty cans. There's a very distinctive noise that they make.

After about 48 hours they go from liking vanilla stuff, to giving Femdom "a quick try". From there they rarely go back. It's classic.
Before you know it they are in so deep, they end up being featured in the WTF thread (again on ACF).
Do you even know what VR is? What is the connection between VR and "role-playing reality" in the context of cam sites? And why are you associating VR users with depressed messies/hoarders, that have lost control over their life?

VR on cam sites doesn't offer a world that you can sink into. The view is not 360°, but only 180° and the tracking is limited. In the end, it is only a somewhat more vivid 3D movie that runs in front of you without any interaction options (except for the awkward chat via virtual keyboard).

Even apart from that, VR technology has nothing to do with what is sold as virtual reality in some movies. You've somehow put together a very strange picture of misinformation and an seemingly existing disapproval of nerds. I'm a bit surprised how a cam girl can make such a prejudiced statement and even get likes from several other cam girls.

Last edited:
Do you even know what VR is? What is the connection between VR and "role-playing reality" in the context of cam sites? And why are you associating VR users with depressed messies/hoarders, that have lost control over their life?

VR on cam sites doesn't offer a world that you can sink into. The view is not 360°, but only 180° and the tracking is limited. In the end, it is only a somewhat more vivid 3D movie that runs in front of you without any interaction options (except for the awkward chat via virtual keyboard).

Even apart from that, VR technology has nothing to do with what is sold as virtual reality in some movies. You've somehow put together a very strange picture of misinformation and an seemingly existing disapproval of nerds.
It was called a joke. I know your other efforts to get attention from me have failed, but this isn’t the kind of attention you want. Trust me.

I am a huge nerd myself and you are reading way too much into a joke and overthinking. Get some sleep! This shit doesn’t turn anyone on, and makes you look very unbalanced.

Well further unbalanced I should say ... and I’ll be real frank with you- I’m not in the mood for being forgiving and sweet with weirdos today ie knock this crazy shit off!

Last edited:
Sorry for Dp but saying I have any kind of disapproval of nerds is some real fighting words. Watch your step! The only disapproval I have is of crazy people, who don’t get the help they need, and make everyone else around them suffer as a consequence. Because of their own stubbornness and inability to listen or humble themselves to honest feedback. You little shit!

Last edited:
Ew. Stop watching that cam girl. She is a hot mess. She's fishing for a new whale by crying over another one. She wants you around presumably because you are like her male yandere (half jokingly, since you about that anime life) who sometimes spends a lil money on her and she's got your heart all twisted up. Not to say she is the only problem here, since you already know you were a bit of a creeper yourself. But enough is enough.

Cam models are supposed to be a fun escape, distraction, or hobby. If at any time you are feeling emotionally confused or drained, your need to step away.

My suggestion is to find a new model or just stop away from cams altogether. 💗

And about like 30 mins later a high ranked member came to take her to pvt during which she sent a message saying I am like a guardian of her feelings and when she sees me she doesn't want to cry.
So she cries to you when the guy with the big money ghosts her, and then when he shows up she pits you against him? And then he shows up and starts paying, and she tells you she has some need for you, so you stick around. And you wait for her to be done taking his money, so you can... pay to be her shoulder to cry on.

Sounds like a mess. If you like living a soap opera, keep at it. But it doesn't seem like you'll ever see the end of this drama if you stay.

So she cries to you when the guy with the big money ghosts her, and then when he shows up she pits you against him? And then he shows up and starts paying, and she tells you she has some need for you, so you stick around. And you wait for her to be done taking his money, so you can... pay to be her shoulder to cry on.

Sounds like a mess. If you like living a soap opera, keep at it. But it doesn't seem like you'll ever see the end of this drama if you stay.
Well she's never asked me to pay and she even said in PM she doesn't want me to take her pvt and she was just feeling painful and heartbroken. I took her anyway before seeing the PM.. And no she never pits me against anyone.. I just remain silent unless she talks to me, most members don't even know I'm there.. She said she just wanted me to be there.. Maybe she felt lonely.. I'm not sure what's happening to her.. I think she's confused.. Like said by others above maybe this job isn't for her.. Funny how I was the confused one when this thread began and now I seem to be clear with what's happening with me as well has her.. LOL.. This forum works wonders haha..

I hear what you are saying, but because you are IN the situation, I think your perspective is a little skewed or you are overlooking things that are actually good indicators of what is happening. She doesn't have to ask you to pay, you do it anyway and she knows you will because she knows she has her hooks in you.

Pitting you against others: Telling you that you are the guardian of her feelings while she is being paid by this big spender is like throwing you some crumbs to keep you waiting. Of course she will take his money, but she still wants yours too. So if she makes you feel like you hold some importance, there is a better chance that she can get it.

I hear what you are saying, but because you are IN the situation, I think your perspective is a little skewed or you are overlooking things that are actually good indicators of what is happening. She doesn't have to ask you to pay, you do it anyway and she knows you will because she knows she has her hooks in you.

Pitting you against others: Telling you that you are the guardian of her feelings while she is being paid by this big spender is like throwing you some crumbs to keep you waiting. Of course she will take his money, but she still wants yours too. So if she makes you feel like you hold some importance, there is a better chance that she can get it.
This is certainly getting me to think. Thanks, I'll try to navigate out as smoothly as possible without anyone getting hurt ✌

Well she's never asked me to pay and she even said in PM she doesn't want me to take her pvt and she was just feeling painful and heartbroken. I took her anyway before seeing the PM.. And no she never pits me against anyone.. I just remain silent unless she talks to me, most members don't even know I'm there.. She said she just wanted me to be there.. Maybe she felt lonely.. I'm not sure what's happening to her.. I think she's confused.. Like said by others above maybe this job isn't for her.. Funny how I was the confused one when this thread began and now I seem to be clear with what's happening with me as well has her.. LOL.. This forum works wonders haha..

It is all about asking for money without being too obvious and actually asking for money. If they ask for money, you would be more likely to suspect it is all for the money.

You can never tell where the hustle begins and ends even if it is just the possibility of money changing hands. In person there are a lot of people who are really good at this sort of thing, put them on the other end of a webcam and it is much easier to be convincing and harder to pickup on it all being for money.

She may be actually cut out for doing this and actually be really good at the manipulation and this is all part of the performance to separate you from your (or others) from their money. Do not assume you can tell in any way, there are significant numbers of people that can be in the same room in front of you and can lie directly to your face and you will never figure it out from their body language. They will be very convincing. The more practice they have the more convincing they will be.

You've written several times that you are unable to tip her, yet you went into private recently, where (apparently) she just cried and you comforted.
I have no idea if that was genuine tears or not, but it just feels to me that this situation is charged with dramas and you are never ever going to find it a relaxing and consistent place to be entertained.
And that is what a cam site is for - you pay for a service, and one that you want - by mutual agreement.
Whatever her motives, this seems like an emotional and financial disaster - for both of you if the situation is genuine, and for you if it's not.

This is certainly getting me to think. Thanks, I'll try to navigate out as smoothly as possible without anyone getting hurt ✌
really the best way to navigate out of any situation that's showing signs of toxicity is to gtfo. do not explain your actions. ghosting isn't always a dick thing to do. she is also a cammodel. she should be used to regulars leaving with no word if she has been at this for a while.

ps. miss your cute luffy avatar D:

Reactions: 1AutumnLeaf
really the best way to navigate out of any situation that's showing signs of toxicity is to gtfo. do not explain your actions. ghosting isn't always a dick thing to do. she is also a cammodel. she should be used to regulars leaving with no word if she has been at this for a while.

ps. miss your cute luffy avatar D:
Understood ... Haha, hope the new avatar is as charming as the old one )

Reactions: AudriTwo
What is it about most all of these in love with a model posts that make them type in walls of stream-of-conscious text?
I dunno but I saw the thread title, skimmed it until I saw "Russian model" and was like nah I'm not reading this shit.

OP she's not into you. Don't hit on people at work. Our job is boners and orgasms, don't look for anything more than that.

Man it would be really cool if people could stop being weird about getting sexual attention. Even if I like a member I STILL have no desire to ever met them, run away with them, or give them sexual or romantic attention for free. At MOST we can play online games together.

im assuming some of them are using speech to text. rabble off into their phone and post. i use ttsreader if it's a wall of text. if they don't use punctuation then the one giant run-on sentence with zero pauses and it's a bunch of words that make zero sense.

It can happen, but in the end its not real. You are both falling in love with a Fantasy....the fantasy of a perfect prince charming and the fantasy of the perfect sex goddess. The Fantasies are always better than the realities and they all have an expiration date.

Status
Not open for further replies.