AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcaster Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2021
Texas
Chaturbate Username
mocha_
Hello @punker barbie I've been a broadcaster on Chaturbate for about a year. Yesterday which was October the 8th I was broadcasting with no problem i started and ended my broadcast with no interuption of violations/reports. Today which is October 10th, i log onto my account without starting a stream to find out that it has been banned due to the violation Terms of Service. I have wrote to Chaturbate about this through email they have yet to give a reply but most likely i feel will be along the line of violation of terms of service. I am certain that i did not violate the terms of service and have knowledge of these terms. For more background of this issue. I was never banned during my streaming I do believe there is someone having false claims reporting me out of spite because i will not do what they want, or bend the rules of chaturbate.This is my only income. I hope you can help me unban my account that would be great.Thank you in advance for your time.

Username: mocha_
Ticket # 18393021

Attachments

• unban.PNG
    unban.PNG
    182.5 KB · Views: 26
Im sorry to hear that. I have the same issue since 2 weeks ago. My advise is wait till they respond the first email you sent, don't reply the same ticket or email them more than once cause you probably will go to the back of the ticket line and the answer will take longer. I don't think cb is a good place to save such a amount of tokens these days I had similar amount of tokens when I was banned and god knows what will happen with it!!

Good luck!!!

Upvote 0
Im sorry to hear that. I have the same issue since 2 weeks ago. My advise is wait till they respond the first email you sent, don't reply the same ticket or email them more than once cause you probably will go to the back of the ticket line and the answer will take longer. I don't think cb is a good place to save such a amount of tokens these days I had similar amount of tokens when I was banned and god knows what will happen with it!!

Good luck!!!
Thank you for providing your experience and advice. Cb sent me an email 7 hours after I made the ticket. Stated the reason being that Recently we were alerted you may be offering prohibited role play, including underage role play, sometimes called “age play”.
-The Chaturbate Team.

Sense it was my first offense of this kind of behavior I have a one time warning and have to confirm and report all prohibited behavior such as this in my room to be enabled unbanned. Unfortunately I didn’t see your response before I got the email from them and ended up writing on the same ticket I have done this before but it never really made a difference for their response time for me. All hopes for my account back in a week. Again thank you for writing to me.Also did you receive your account back?

P.S. sorry for the long paragraph I get carried away when typing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.