AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Playing/broadcasting a looped recorded video

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2021
Hello my colleagues, I want to ask, I was banned , and after the conversation with support, the ban was unblocked, but they told me ( Rule Description: Playing/broadcasting a looped recorded video is not allowed ) In fact, I did not do this. In your opinion, where is the problem, is it from the computer or from the obs program.. Thank you for the answer.

Did you leave the room at any point and post a BRB clip of yourself? That's pretty much the only thing I can think of that would have triggered your site ban.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: COUNTRYBOY
Upvote 0
Hello my colleagues, I want to ask, I was banned , and after the conversation with support, the ban was unblocked, but they told me ( Rule Description: Playing/broadcasting a looped recorded video is not allowed ) In fact, I did not do this. In your opinion, where is the problem, is it from the computer or from the obs program.. Thank you for the answer.
You wait long time before you get unban? I'm ban since wednesday and still waiting I really need go back online @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Did you leave the room at any point and post a BRB clip of yourself? That's pretty much the only thing I can think of that would have triggered your site ban.

Cheers,
Cexmental
Thank you for your comment, frankly, I didn't do any of this! When I finished broadcasting after 3 minutes, the room was blocked

Upvote 0
You wait long time before you get unban? I'm ban since wednesday and still waiting I really need go back online @punker barbie
In my situation I have been waiting for a long time! The answers depend on the severity of the act committed. If there is a serious violation or fraud, the matter is difficult and the ban may be permanent in this case. Otherwise, things can be settled, but you need some patience

Upvote 0
Thank you for your comment, frankly, I didn't do any of this! When I finished broadcasting after 3 minutes, the room was blocked
Is it possible that someone reported you? I have read a bunch on here about users that get upset for whatever reason and report a model to get them in trouble for something that they did not even do.

Reactions: COUNTRYBOY
Upvote 0
Is it possible that someone reported you? I have read a bunch on here about users that get upset for whatever reason and report a model to get them in trouble for something that they did not even do.
Hello, yes, it could be malicious reports..., I hope this does not happen again

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.