AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Seriously ban , what to do? money dont withdraw

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2021
i hear about you a lot, everyone said that you can help with chaturbate. i beg you help me too. i have account adamx_tempter. chaturbate banned me because 15/08 one guy was appear on my broadcast. later i uploaded his russian passport, they asked for international passport or other ID, we made for them International Passpot, after few month uploaded this document , and was trying to return account. but they banned it. now we dont know what to do , but we have to do something because there is a lot of tokens on account.... beg you help us ..support dont answer

i hear about you a lot, everyone said that you can help with chaturbate. i beg you help me too. i have account adamx_tempter. chaturbate banned me because 15/08 one guy was appear on my broadcast. later i uploaded his russian passport, they asked for international passport or other ID, we made for them International Passpot, after few month uploaded this document , and was trying to return account. but they banned it. now we dont know what to do , but we have to do something because there is a lot of tokens on account.... beg you help us ..support dont answer
Did you get your tokens back🥺🥺🥺

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.