AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

bongamodels - camsoda - stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
example:
model x send her earned tokens to model y
model y will receive that tokens on payment? or she need only use to tip on others model?

on stripchat if i add a performer i have account with 2 performer.... performer x and performer y
if streaming x or y the amount of tokens are the same? in one single amount of tokens?
bonga same?

on stripchat if i add a performer i have account with 2 performer.... performer x and performer y
if streaming x or y the amount of tokens are the same? in one single amount of tokens?
bonga same?

If you want on this sites all performers to be with their own stats , but the payment to be done in 1 single account then open first a studio account , and after that register separate profiles for every streamer .
All tokens will go in the studio account and paid in the name of the studio account ,, from all performers , but you will have stats separately for every model how much did

on bonga you cant add 2 performers on the same account , unless you plan to stream in couple , if you stream one or another on the same account you get banned. all performers that are registered on the accout must stream in the same time on the same account.
sorry but i know that if i set "female+male" i can add "new male" document, so account are validate for 2 performer.... everytime start streaming need enter in profile and choose if female show or couple show

sorry but i know that if i set "female+male" i can add "new male" document, so account are validate for 2 performer.... everytime start streaming need enter in profile and choose if female show or couple show

All performers registred in the account must perform together in the same time, no matter what sex you are.

You cant select what you want when you want . Once the account its registred as couple all individuals must be present in the same time in the stream . And you cant change between solo performer and couple performer .

i have a question:
camsoda send wire tranasfer
they send wire transfer in USD or EURO?
the bank of camsoda are in SEPA circuit?
because i need give bank codes and they don't reply me
i don't know if i need give BIC or SWITF
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.