AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

dac7

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
if a model works for a studio they dont get paid by the site, the studio does, so the site would report the studio's earnings.
Is posibile some model to work on a studio ,and they just opening for each model a page on site and add a paxum.-cosmo payment on models name , then they taking the money and giving girls half .. so earnings reported will be on the models name . Everything is posible in this studios not all are professional ,.

Reactions: KingMarti
Is posibile some model to work on a studio ,and they just opening for each model a page on site and add a paxum.-cosmo payment on models name , then they taking the money and giving girls half .. so earnings reported will be on the models name . Everything is posible in this studios not all are professional ,.
This is going completely off topic, but I only have experience working with / for more reputable studio's.

If the paxum / cosmo / payment account is in the models name, what stops the model from changing the password on the account and keeping all the money? Is it just the models wanting to keep working for the studio? I mean if it was me I would email paxum like "Hey, I lost access to my last email, this is my new email, let me know what verification you need to confirm and please dont respond to emails from my old account" and now the studio no longer gets 50% or whatever they are taking... also wont be working at that studio afterwards I imagine 😂

King , ill give u best example is here the one that open this topic, ( model2023.:) lthere are plenty of girls that go studio and do as they say and they dont understand whats happening around.. they just telling them u need face pic and id pic for site and bla and the girls doenst even know in fact there is payment method on their name.. money enter in their paxum , studio retrow them and give models half and yes ofc not legal or serious studious and not legal and bulshit studious are more then 50% of them ,. dont forget most of the girls dont understand english they dont even know how to read what they sign there ..

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
But why chaturbate dont reply about this dac7?
This is chaturbate response for now. They responded this way to many people already:

Thank you for your inquiry. As previously mentioned, it goes without saying that Chaturbate intends to comply with its legal obligations. With that said, we have reached out to our advisors for guidance with respect to the specific requirements as they relate to a “Freemium" streaming platform such as Chaturbate. Given we are still in the process of obtaining authoritative guidance with respect to any specific obligations we may have with respect to “DAC7” we are not able to answer your specific questions at this time.

I dont know if its true or not , but i was reading on other forum, that there are some pages who will not report like Cam4 said that they are only bridge between customers and models. Cb not giving info,because they still doing research probably and taking advices from their lawyers to give us clear info, not like mfc for example :D