AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

dac7

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

model2023

Banhammered
Sep 23, 2023
new legislation DAC7
chaturbate/stripchat/camsoda/bongamodels/cam4 ...
all need send earning situations models about 2023 years ?

Chaturbate confirmed!
"
Hello,

Please note that Chaturbate will comply and provide all needed information in accordance with the new DAC7 Law.

All income earned during 2023 will be properly reported according to DC7 law.

If you need any further assistance or have any further questions please feel free to write into us, we always look forward to helping you!

Happy Chaturbating!!
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"

stripchat....chaturbate...
they have all document about model
or need ask us another time all to send dac7 ?

chaturbate is US located, stripchat i dont know (maybe cyprus)
they don't have fix office and structure in europe
i think they can NOT SEND INFORMATION
dac7 is about platform and structure europe located

Reactions: BlackWizard
it doesn't matter if they are inside or outside of EU..

1704437323328.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: ElGato
but I read the entire document. and specifies that foreign platform operators without fixed structures in Europe are excluded
so.... livestreaming yes if EU or if NON-EU but with fixed structures in Europe

Both EU and non-EU platform operators are affected, with the latter having a reporting obligation if they facilitate reportable commercial activities of EU sellers or the rental of immovable property located in the EU regardless of the place of residence of the sellers.

Last edited:
If you live in an EU country then CB has to report your earned income for the year. They do have servers located in EU countries so that would count as "structure" as well

If they don't then they can get fined and/or get their website blocked from EU countries

Cb response from 2 days ago:
Thank you for your inquiry. As previously mentioned, it goes without saying that Chaturbate intends to comply with its legal obligations. With that said, we have reached out to our advisors for guidance with respect to the specific requirements as they relate to a “Freemium" streaming platform such as Chaturbate. Given we are still in the process of obtaining authoritative guidance with respect to any specific obligations we may have with respect to “DAC7” we are not able to answer your specific questions at this time.

A reminder that legal@chaturbate.com can be emailed. They may not answer directly and have a CB rep answer for them, but at least it could light a fire and get an appropriate response?

• Helpful!
Reactions: BlackWizard
A reminder that legal@chaturbate.com can be emailed. They may not answer directly and have a CB rep answer for them, but at least it could light a fire and get an appropriate response?
Of what i found out - mfc support wrote they wont report, so in my opinion cb too. Im just curious- in my country dac7 is not even valited yet , we are in those lazy countries group , who still working on it :)

Reactions: Vixxen81
Chaturbate didnt give no info . Mfc asked somebody for tax id when this person asked about dac but then their changed mind and followed the message: sory for confusion you dont need to give tax id :D and nothng changed on site , i normaly requested early payment yesterday

Reactions: EllaM
This is also mail from stripchat to me when i askded about details:
Paula (Stripchat)
Feb 7, 2024, 07:29 GMT+2
Hi
Due to the DAC7 law now in effect in the EU, our platform is required to collect and report additional information of EU residents.

Please open your Payment Settings and fill in the information as you did before, additionally, you will need to fill section "Legal Details" that contains new fields:
- Payment Recipient
- Country of Residence
- Primary Address of Residence
- Tax Identification Number(TIN)
- VAT Number.
If you don't have any of this information please contact your local tax authorities.

Please note that your data will be handled with the utmost confidentiality and will be disclosed strictly under legal requirements, if any.

I appreciate your help and understanding!

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me back anytime.

Warmly,
Paula
Customer Support Team

But in stripchat was registre for earning payment in 1 account. After i cancel me. Now i'm not registre but need update old information about me. I dont know how can i do. Need substitute passport with other extra ue passport i have. But cant understand how.

But in stripchat was registre for earning payment in 1 account. After i cancel me. Now i'm not registre but need update old information about me. I dont know how can i do. Need substitute passport with other extra ue passport i have. But cant understand how.
Write to support, they are very helpful on stripchat

thanks god i have no stress about this im working legal, if any girls from romania in this situation need advices, can pm me anytime, i have a great accountant shes expert in our job .. Hugs!

thanks god i have no stress about this im working legal, if any girls from romania in this situation need advices, can pm me anytime, i have a great accountant shes expert in our job .. Hugs!
I just want to say you have always been so helpful. I'm not in Romania but you always offer to help on the forum. Just wanted to say thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
News? Incredible no one girl know something. Chaturbate support is die. Never change. Who know? Someone have received reply?

Myfreecams and chaturbate need ask ID TAX but....if take ID TAX they report or collection since now to future?....and 2023?
And in account with 2 performer? They tske only ID TAX about actual performer who is actual beneficiary of payment... And the other performer who have earned and withdraw in 2023?

model ... about 2024 for sure every site will report,, about 2023 every cammodel is worried and they dont know what to do, i see on other forums .. now they just wait and hope, othes trying to find ways to pay or 2023 also
about 2 models in same room yes , if they inform are only the payments wich go benefeciary of payment .. the other performer is your deal with her ... not their busness .. u take money togheter u pay taxes toghter /

• Wat?!