AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Report infos authorites -EU model - Dac7

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 27, 2016
fantasy world
Twitter Username
@irenerellish_
Tumblr Username
irellish
Chaturbate Username
shemalesissy2
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/irenerellish/
Hello.

I write here hoping that, all together, can understand better what will be reported to EU countries authorities.

From 31 january 2024, the DAC7 law will be active in europe and all digital platforms will be obligated to report to countries informations about models and their earnings.

Only if :
- more than 2000€
- more than 30 transactions

Now… chaturbate didnt ask anything about filling some form in the last month!
I have just written to support, but as usual CB support is the worst all over the world and they answer simply “yes we provided all needed informations in accordance with dac7 law”

Ok but.. I asked them, for example, what means 30 transaction in chaturbate?
30 transactions= 30 invoices?
I suppose yes..
Couldnt believe that 1 transaction is 1 tip.
Until the token will be not cashout and converted into $ I think that dont count as transaction and amount.
Rigth?
What do you think about?
Its incredible that a site as CB doesnt explain NOTHING! and doesnt support models
@punker barbie maybe can help us about dac7 law for chaturbate I hope.

I feel really disappointed :(
(Apologizes for not perfect english)

I believe it's their responsibility to do the paper work, as it's the cooperation that sells wares that should file all documentation?

As I see it, the journey is like this:

User buys tokens (transaction)
User tips said tokens (Not a transaction as this is a virtual coin with actual NO value in the real world)
Model asks for payment from X tokens (a Payout transaction, but this should still be CB that files all documentation, if not, I guess there's "only" 24 of them in a year)

I haven't dug into DAC7 at work sadly as my focus is on NiS/NiS2.. but it seems like this to me just giving it a quick look

Upvote 0
Here is the answer from Chaturbate:

Hello,

Please note that Chaturbate will comply and provide all needed information in accordance with the new DAC7 Law.

All income earned during 2023 will be properly reported according to DC7 law.

If you need any further assistance or have any further questions please feel free to write into us, we always look forward to helping you!

Happy Chaturbating!!
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Only if :
- more than 2000€
- more than 30 transactions
I just wanted to clarify that just one of these is enough, doesn't have to be both at the same time. So if you had 31 transactions even if their total was only 1000 EUR or if you had just one transaction but it's 2001 EUR a website still has to report it.

Upvote 0
Surely model have only one transaction per month and thats their pay out? and who get the details of the transaction?
Does the Goverment need to know bigcock99 tipped you the equivlent of 50 cents ?

Upvote 0
I just wanted to clarify that just one of these is enough, doesn't have to be both at the same time. So if you had 31 transactions even if their total was only 1000 EUR or if you had just one transaction but it's 2001 EUR a website still has to report it.
I know that here we are talking about chaturbate; but I asked the same to onlyfans for example.
They clarify that will report only if you will cashout more than 2000.
If you have 100 transactions but less then 2000 they wont report anything.
maybe also CB will do the same

Upvote 0
Surely model have only one transaction per month and thats their pay out? and who get the details of the transaction?
Does the Goverment need to know bigcock99 tipped you the equivlent of 50 cents ?
We can do daily payouts on CB, that applies to international models if they meet the payout minimum required for their method of payment.

Upvote 0
Thats not what gets reported, it's how much / when and how a model was paid (given that the requirements were met). eg/ it would be something like:
amount: $500
payment method: wire transfer
payment period: 1-15 dec
*making an assumption that payment method is included, havnt seen it mentioned specifically anywhere, but its information that is related to the payment so I assume it will be included.

What I havnt seen though is how often the information is sent, is it every time a new payment is made after the $2000 is hit or is it done on an annual basis where they just bundle up all the information together.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
My take on this from reading up on it is it will be equivalent to US models getting a 1099 for income tax purposes. CB provides this 1099 form to the IRS as well so it is almost impossible for models to get away with under reporting what they have earned and need to pay income tax on.

Now all EU models will also be required to report all income for tax purposes since CB has to give this info to the tax authorities in EU. No way of under reporting income like has been possible before.

All this info has been required since Jan 1 2023 and has to be reported by Jan 31 2024.

s it done on an annual basis
From my understanding it is annual. So no reporting needed if under 30 transactions and/or 2000 euro

That has been the best explanation in plain English that I have seen

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've read this. And I have a question.
It says that DAC7 falls onto :
Paid live performance

Technically...us models aren't paid. In all the TOS and rules of sites it clearly states tokens are gifts. So, technically......we are being gifted the money from the sites after tokens that were a gift are converted into USD. So, technically, it's not paid performance. Right? 😆

Am I wrong?

Reactions: EllaM
Upvote 0
I've read this. And I have a question.
It says that DAC7 falls onto :
Paid live performance

Technically...us models aren't paid. In all the TOS and rules of sites it clearly states tokens are gifts. So, technically......we are being gifted the money from the sites after tokens that were a gift are converted into USD. So, technically, it's not paid performance. Right? 😆

Am I wrong?
Also....

Screenshot_20240105_050629_Chrome.jpg
Here there's no live performance mentioned and provision of personal services would mean the action of providing or supplying something for use. We don't really supply or provide things for use? How does a live performance fall into providing something that can be used?

Upvote 0
but I read the entire document. and specifies that foreign platform operators without fixed structures in Europe are excluded
so.... livestreaming yes if EU or if NON-EU but with fixed structures in Europe

Both EU and non-EU platform operators are affected, with the latter having a reporting obligation if they facilitate reportable commercial activities of EU sellers or the rental of immovable property located in the EU regardless of the place of residence of the sellers.

Upvote 0
but I read the entire document. and specifies that foreign platform operators without fixed structures in Europe are excluded
so.... livestreaming yes if EU or if NON-EU but with fixed structures in Europe

Both EU and non-EU platform operators are affected, with the latter having a reporting obligation if they facilitate reportable commercial activities of EU sellers or the rental of immovable property located in the EU regardless of the place of residence of the sellers.
They do facilitate commercial activities of EU sellers though, and that says OR not and... so they don't need structures in EU, they aren't a rental company. That's how I understand it

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Look at this: Somebody was asking mfc and they responded that they wont report. With cb is unclear- sometimes they write they they will report,and othertime that only US. Look at this reddit topic. I got lost in this and i have no idea what is the truth. Anyway Im In Poland and in my country DAC7 is not yet validated. But im curious about the future. Pls take a look and write what you think:

Upvote 0
silly. the ideea is that the sites will send to authorities of each country the list of 2024 with payments they sent.. for example they sent u you ian 2000$ , febr etc and where they send it,. paxum..or bank, other cards, noone is intrested who tipped and how much tips arent money, i get tips and 20% of them i donate to other people online .. they report only what they cash out and what payment they sent u .. So in the future for nothing someone things is ok i take money on paxum, they dont report, as long taxes will get the informations about what u been paied from sites directly . Noone can avoid taxes anymore, guess only who wanna move to dubai or other places ://

Last edited:
Upvote 0