AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Billing Issue - $360 Not Processed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2023
Chaturbate Username
davokab291
To anyone who may be able to provide support,

Below is a direct copy/paste of my email to support@chaturbate.com, although the email addresses contained in the email have been partially redacted for security purposes.

"Dear Support,

My Chaturbate account name is davokab291.

I have had two separate billing issues as of 09/03/2023. The email address I used to confirm both transactions is as follows: ko*****986@stypedia.com

At approximately 9PM (EST) I processed a $300 Target gift card via Paygarden on the Chaturbate site, and although I received a prompt confirming my purchase was successful, I never got a confirmation email, and the tokens were never added to my account. I do not have a formal confirmation number for this transaction, as I didn't have the foresight to screenshot the prompt itself at the time.

I tried a new payment method later on, at 10:09PM (EST). For this transaction I used a $60 Apple gift card, again by way of Paygarden, and I received another confirmation prompt saying the transaction was accepted. [See screenshot attached. Confirmation Number: 5ML-U7G-745.] However, the associated tokens were, again, never added to my account, and I did not receive a confirmation email at ko*****986@stypedia.com.

Since these two issues had arisen, I've contacted both Chaturbate (via a ticket submission) and Paygarden to troubleshoot the issue, as I seem to have lost a total of $360 at this time, but I have not heard back yet.

Any help resolving these issues would be greatly appreciated, and I can be contacted at this email address (T****1948@gmail.com) for all further communications. Let me know if there's any further information I can provide to help facilitate resolution. Thank you."

As stated in the email, I do not have a formal confirmation number for the largest transaction ($300) I made on 9/3/23, but I presume the tech support at Chaturbate are able to access my account records to view the history. I've tried re-entering the Target gift card by the same method I had used initially (Paygarden through CB), and it now says I'm attempting to use a "duplicate" card which has already been forfeited/expended.

At present, I'm just looking to confirm that the Support Team have received my inquiry. I'm not sure if there's a VPN issue at play here, or what exactly the root problem might be, but if anyone could help resolve this I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Davokab291

CC: @punker barbie
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 10.09.47 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.