AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who are the ones with green titles?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
Am I wrong in thinnking those with the green letters are some kind of admin or something? I thought so, but since they keep trying to get me to do illegal stuff and meet them, now I think I am wrong.

Since StripChat did away with the green user level about a year ago, I'm a little confused. There shouldn't be any users in the public chat with green usernames.
SC site admins have blue user names and are clearly marked as admins. I've never seen an admin user in the wild though.

Upvote 0
I have not seen anyone with green either, do you have an example - a screenshot?

Edit:
Also, @xChloe I think in that page that @CheeseMoon provided for the explanation for a real admin, you guys should add an image as a preview/example for it to show clearly, so models can easily identify.

Upvote 0
I have not seen anyone with green either, do you have an example - a screenshot?

Edit:
Also, @xChloe I think in that page that @CheeseMoon provided for the explanation for a real admin, you guys should add an image as a preview/example for it to show clearly, so models can easily identify.
I read in some material, that green meant admin, and they were there to give you advice. I believe i have one guy in my friends list. Probalby both guys in my chat. I will check

Upvote 0
I think I am confused. It isn't actually a level. It is that the letter beside their name is bright green. Perhaps they can change that themselves. I had it in my mind I was looking for a green badge.

Upvote 0
I think I am confused. It isn't actually a level. It is that the letter beside their name is bright green. Perhaps they can change that themselves. I had it in my mind I was looking for a green badge.

This still isn't right. No one should have green that I am aware of.
The "EX" on the right side should either be in the colour "bronze" or "silver". Gold, Purple and Red all remain those colours and never go to grey with "EX" to the right side of the name.
Can you possibly get us a screenshot and maybe scribble out the first half to eh members name but let us see the green part?

Upvote 0
Am I wrong in thinnking those with the green letters are some kind of admin or something? I thought so, but since they keep trying to get me to do illegal stuff and meet them, now I think I am wrong.

Sounds interesting, but I cannot understand from the description what it is about.

May I ask you to share a screenshot (here or in PM), and I can provide the correct answer :)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.