AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Anyway, I find quite weird the idea of keeping tabs on other people tipping or spending. Once I had a model on cb adding my name in a sort of pre-made template in her bio which she would fill in with members' names. I never asked for it and had my name removed.
She just removed it from public view then. On StripChat, models know exactly how much every tipper have spent on them in aggregate anyway. No worse than me keeping my customers' (vanilla) spending in a ledger. It's probably the same on many cam sites. Personally I don't exactly keep tabs on other people's spending, save for the levels of users that are on my SC friends list. It's kinda hard to not see when they spend to bump to another level.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Just_A_Guy
Once I had a model on cb adding my name in a sort of pre-made template in her bio which she would fill in with members' names. I never asked for it and had my name removed.

I don’t like that either because it turns up in search engines. If anyone were to Google your username plus the site name, they’d get the pages of all the models that put your name in their bios.

I know it’s intended as a nice gesture, but I’d rather not have attention drawn to who I’m tipping or how much (especially in the context of being one of her top spenders).

Just throwing out these additional anecdotal stories. Back when I was new, I had someone who spent a lot of tokens on me and I had a top tipper thing going on with my bio. He eventually told me that he was very uncomfortable with it even though I didn't have his full username on there, nor did I have total token amount. He gave me many reasons as to why I shouldn't have it and I promptly got rid of it. However, a different person, who also tips me a lot, was disappointed that I got rid of it and it's taken him like a year to get over it.

I don’t like that either because it turns up in search engines. If anyone were to Google your username plus the site name, they’d get the pages of all the models that put your name in their bios.
Fun fact: I just did this and found I'm a knight for a model I can't remember visiting 😅 Maybe I should go and say hi or something?

Just throwing out these additional anecdotal stories. Back when I was new, I had someone who spent a lot of tokens on me and I had a top tipper thing going on with my bio. He eventually told me that he was very uncomfortable with it even though I didn't have his full username on there, nor did I have total token amount. He gave me many reasons as to why I shouldn't have it and I promptly got rid of it. However, a different person, who also tips me a lot, was disappointed that I got rid of it and it's taken him like a year to get over it.

Yeah, I would imagine that member opinions vary a lot on this topic. I’m sure a lot of guys like the attention just as much as I dislike it. :)

Fun fact: I just did this and found I'm a knight for a model I can't remember visiting 😅 Maybe I should go and say hi or something?
I've written about this before, but someone recently created an account at SC with the same username I have had for years on CB and a few others.
I guess you have to take any web search results that indicate your behaviour with a grain of salt, at least until you are sure the account is really yours :)

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I've written about this before, but someone recently created an account at SC with the same username I have had for years on CB and a few others.
I guess you have to take any web search results that indicate your behaviour with a grain of salt, at least until you are sure the account is really yours :)
Oh, It's actually my account listed in her profile (had to check!), avatar and all. But anyway, if someone made a CB account with my SC username I'd probably never find out. I'm not a regular in any rooms atm and as far as I know none of the models I'm on hello-how-are-you* terms with aren't splitstreaming.

*) I.e. they PM me and ask how I am, after which I reply and talk about the weather for half a sentence and tip a few tks for their time. I think I'm being played 😂

Reactions: rockin_rod
This guy said nothing before this. Before this, was the model saying "Hello Everyone", so not anything for him to be a dick towards...
(He is a Silver Rank 24, been there on SC for 5 years)

2:56 AM xfun3
You know what? Maybe you should be giving me

2:56 AM[ MODEL ]
@xfun3 lol

2:58 AM xfun3
I give you nothing. It is what it is

xfun3 has been muted by [ MODEL ]

Perhaps it's unfair of me to see purple users who try to negotiate as being any worse than a grey or blue...... since they have at least tipped in recent weeks.
But a dark purple who asks in front of everyone if they can get something on the tip menu at 90 tokens for just 18, seems wrong.
View attachment 90826

^^ I absolutely hate when members try to bargain!! But I'm quite compassionate and sometimes I see members bought tokens for the first time and what they offer it's all they have left, I can try to make them tip it all and give something cheeky and appropriate for the amount... but 18 to 90 it's a fair difference, I'd do like a tiny underboob flash if I'm feeling it lol

It reminded me of this member who said to me he was gonna tip 200tokens and for that he wanted: Dildo fuck (ok, I do have a wheel spin for 200 that includes a dildo fuck tease chance), plus! orgasms and squirt (... I do cumshows in private, I won't even try to orgasm for 200tokens), PLUS snapchat (399tokens). Bit of an ambitious bargain
When I said each of those things worth much more than 200 and the most I could do is a dildo tease with his tip, he replied "c'mon you know you want to 😏"

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

I have reported this guy to Stripchat Live Chat, I hope he gets banned for shit like this
@xChloe @Charlie_SC

Trying to make such stupid threats, and god only knows what was said in PM. Clearly not someone who should be around sites like this

View attachment 90827
totally credible offer, that.
I wonder if the username (and 'ex' status) suggests he's been banned at least 278 times previously? :)

2:56 PM SilkyPPhairSweatyBallz-14EX
i don't tip until i see an intelligrnt actress for a week? Mmmmmm a Naughty Nun needs Her Bottom Butt TICKLED ... wanna Smell my Big Balls ... i wanna Smell your Fresh BUTT HOLE Yum YUMMY Yum !

While the model was fully naked, playing with DOMI.... nothing else was said by this guy or the model and no tokens sent by him previously, so no tip notes... so ummm yeah wtf lol

I always think it's very funny when guys ask a MODEL "Do you like BBC". Has a model ever said "no"? Of course every model is going to say yes, regardless of whether they can't handle one, it's only virtual.
Maybe some models do/have said "no", but i have never seen it lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I always think it's very funny when guys ask a MODEL "Do you like BBC".
Don't think I've ever seen a model answer that at all, despite the question being popped often. Personally I would have answered "No. Why?" to cut it short lol
I think usernames boasting about penis length and girth is far sillier though, but maybe that's just me.

This username is a good counter though 😆

Screenshot 2021-11-28 at 21.17.53.png

I always think it's very funny when guys ask a MODEL "Do you like BBC". Has a model ever said "no"? Of course every model is going to say yes, regardless of whether they can't handle one, it's only virtual.

I always answer with an enthusiastic "Yes, I love BBC. Their programming and news is fantastic!" Then I start talking about some show I've recently watched regardless if it was BBC or not. Speaking, of I need to update the tv show thread.

Ugh I hate this crap. I don't do race play and the BBC guys are always so demanding. It's not about being able to "handle it" it's about being suddenly expected to fetishize a whole demographic based on stereotypes while also being fetishized for my race and I hate it, it makes really uncomfortable. I've also gotten a few dudes who seemed like super racist white guys roleplaying black men to do BBC and it skeeved me out.

Sometimes I deliberately pretend they mean the other BBC and I start talking about Monty Python and Doctor Who lol I don't care what color someone's dick is they're all fine.

I won't kinkshame people into it or throw shade at models who do it but it's one of my few hard limits.

I've had a member come in my room (Probably didn't say hi, of course) and blurt out "You like young cock, bb?," and I smiled and responded "Nah." 😂 They get so annoyed when I do that.

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

I always reply to all these questions overly enthusiastically - "Oh yes BB I LOVE it!"

then they go scroll through my videos they see that I am married to a white man..... they start asking questions. And Imma be like "shh.... dont ruin it for yourself now!"

I found myself in a really pretty model's room who was not getting any attention - like 30 tokens in 8 hours.
My white knight persona took over and I dropped about 200 token when all of a sudden, this guy came in and tipped 1,000.
I saw a WTF moment that was actually positive - followed by a negative one. But I think she handled it correctly. hahaha

That's my response that's blacked out...

Something tells me this guy must be a member here!

Attachments

• acf1.png
    acf1.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 39