AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2021
Romania
MFC Username
Miss_judith
Chaturbate Username
Miss_judith
Hello @punker barbie . Please help me, I beg you! 😢. My account was banned... I don t know the reason.. I sended email AT chaturbate but nobody no answer me 😢. My username it s Miss_judith. I think some" friends " how know i worked on cb.. Make it more account to raport me. Idk. But please @punker barbie help me to get back my account.. Thank you! ❤️

Hello @punker barbie . Please help me, I beg you! 😢. My account was banned... I don t know the reason.. I sended email AT chaturbate but nobody no answer me 😢. My username it s Miss_judith. I think some" friends " how know i worked on cb.. Make it more account to raport me. Idk. But please @punker barbie help me to get back my account.. Thank you! ❤️
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Reactions: Miss_judith
Upvote 0
Good morning @punkerbarbie
I am Pedro, monitor of this studio webcam and I made a mistake, I started the transmission of one of my models with another account and it was banned. I feel very bad since it is the only income that this model has, her nickname is: emmy_grant.
We cannot upload the documents of the other model that appeared online since chaturbate thinks it is a false passport although it has travel stamps all over the world and this would be a second case with nickname: mariel_barbie
Could you help me with these two nicknames, we have all the documents in order, if you want I can send them to an email.
I appreciate your help, my job is at risk.
Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.