AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Then when someone who has not tipped a single token gets annoyed when the model takes a private show.....
Somewhat related, but a room I frequent now has this grey user who registered less than a week ago who keep thanking other users (profusely!) whenever they tip. It's weird, awkward and comical at the same time.
And when nobody is tipping, he complains in the public chat the the model won't friend him 😝

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Cam Model Addiction is real! So is roleplay addiction, and orgasm addiction ... Jonesing MFr lol
Like, for real, WTF? 😆 It's probably a reg trolling me from a different or new account, after getting his others blocked .... again 🤦‍♀️
That's always happening with "some" people.

Attachments

• ROTFL.JPG
    ROTFL.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 36
  • ROTFL2.JPG
    ROTFL2.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Cam Model Addiction is real! So is roleplay addiction, and orgasm addiction ... Jonesing MFr lol
Like, for real, WTF? 😆 It's probably a reg trolling me from a different or new account, after getting his others blocked .... again 🤦‍♀️
That's always happening with "some" people.

OMG don't leave us in suspense. Did he reply? What's the ending to this one? :p

OMG don't leave us in suspense. Did he reply? What's the ending to this one? :p
I'm waiting, I will update, don't worry. This better not be my real-life fucking boyfriend or my ex.
I swear to God ... I'm thinking it might be a certain regular I have named V who constantly enjoys pranking me, but we'll see.
I think his wife tried to like ban him from the internet, but I don't think that's a realistic, working, long-term solution tbh. I think he's on his 3rd or 4th new account at this point.

"You have great breasts! They remind me of my mom's!"
banning super mario GIF

Well that was interesting ... I just had user name "Farmer" and User name "Bull4Hire" in my room at the same time 😆 😆

ETA; I'm still no further along in guessing who my pranker is. Now thinking it's probably that dude that ran off and joined the Seminary. Hopefully.

LMAO sorry for DP, but now he's saying he wants to 'rekindle our fantasy that he comes over to my house and bones before my husband leaves for work". I've literally never had this fantasy roleplay with any of my regulars. This has to be my BF fucking w me hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

LMAO sorry for DP, but now he's saying he wants to 'rekindle our fantasy that he comes over to my house and bones before my husband leaves for work". I've literally never had this fantasy roleplay with any of my regulars. This has to be my BF fucking w me hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
well then, seems there's plenty of mileage in spinning that fantasy out without giving away what you suspect :)
Enjoy!

Today, I want to share a different story from the normal crazy/weird/rude antics that we see so often.
There's been a magenta-coloured CB viewer frequenting the room I mod in, for at least 18 months, maybe longer. He is a regular, posts a lot of gifs and emojis, and although he has never tipped that I've seen, is always complimentary to the model. And more importantly, always polite and respectful.
Anyway, during her most recent show, he joined the room as usual. All of a sudden, he tipped a single; then another. Before long, he got started working his way down the tip menu, and eventually he was the individual high tipper.
Going to say he had a great night, and I know the model appreciated it too.
Still made me go 'WTF?', but in a really unexpected and pleasant way.
Nice to be reminded that everyone has their reasons for what they do, or don't do, or perhaps can't do. And sometimes those circumstances change. Nice

This is funnier than a "wtf" but I am sure we all see it happen.
When a grey user throws a little hissy fit haha. This one isn't so bad in terms of the little tantrum, but you all know it.
(Note:: this grey guy has been there 2 years, and still grey and he is always make stupid comments and sneaky requests/demands, as well as always asking for a PM - usually I just troll him back with stupid answers (I am knight))

12:37 PM lkopre
@[ MODEL ] when I have your address in morning wait you 101 roses♥♥♥ with Belgian chocolate

12:38 PM [ ME ]
@lkopre Well you will be waiting a long time for her address, it will never happen, buy tokens and tip her so she can buy them ;)

12:39 PM lkopre
@[ ME ] am not your problem, have a nice day

12:41 PM lkopre
@[ MODEL ] :*♥ wish you good weekend

Reactions: CheeseMoon
This is a new one, for me anyway.

Purple user, sends me 15 tokens, asks about a private. I PM them. User asks about cost, tell them how much. Agrees to that, I tell them I won't do anything in private or public before payment. Then this motherfucker asks be to lower my price to 6tks be minute and whatever he sends me, it wants BACK at the end of the show. So I asked, you want me to: strip, blowjob, fuck my pussy for 6tks per minute and whatever you send to "buzz" my pussy you want back? Yep, that is what he wanted. I was getting 6 per minute! What more did I want?! I told him I only talk in private for 6 per minute, nothing else. Called me a fucking whore and left. Haha. I swear, some of these users are getting really bold.

Haha. I swear, some of these users are getting really bold.
These types of dickhead asshat customers are everywhere, in all businesses. It does not matter what you sell. It's always about how little money they can get away with paying and never about what you can actually provide for them. It's the old they know the cost of everything but the value of nothing. There are some business you just don't need ...

Reactions: NotYou
I have seen this model before, and even had a private or 2 with her in the past - she then quit and came back it seems.
I have not known her to do this kind of thing but that doesn't mean she doesn't, of course. Today she definitely did not while I was there and I did stay, but just to see how she is reacting to the mod, but I think she was not even aware what he was saying because she was on another site or 2. I really don't know, but he kept posting this horrible stuff, so I "ignored" him,

But I agree, inside jokes (if this was that) definitely can kill the room unless you're willing to explain a little to everyone else. And ones like this should sure as hell be kept in notes, whispers or PMs

No one stayed to find out lol? I would have. That's a reportable thing right?
Oh yes.
CB Terms and Conditions of Service, Appendix C, includes:
  • Community Members may not broadcast, upload, or offer any content referencing or depicting menstruation, vomit, feces or urine.
ETA: to me, it feels like that moderator was acting without the model's awareness, and actively trying to sabotage her....... weird.

Yeah. It didn't even occur to me that a mod would be so evil as to post it w/o the model being in on it too. But it should have. How shocking! It could be a move to get people to stay long enough for a super good hook, but that's probably a stretch. In the case the model doesn't know about that, then that mod needs canned for sure!

Not sure if this is some weird joke between the model and the moderator or wtf but, WHAT THE FUCK?

View attachment 90915

View attachment 90914
Was this on Cb? If so I believe I have seen this user before. He is a grey user and goes around rooms asking for mod

It’s not an inside joke. He does it in rooms where the models don’t monitor the room chat or don’t understand English but will likely write to the model in her language explaining he can help them by communicating to the room in english

There was one girl who actually did the act in public chat. I’m not sure if she enjoyed it or he asked her to do it to get more viewers (seems to be his fetish)

The other rooms I have seen him mod he posts this nonsense and the model doesn’t acknowledge it

Reactions: NotYou