AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned after buying tokens PLEASE HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2022
This is my third account banned, first one was a free and i'm not even sure it was banned, some day simply i can't log anymore, tons of faved cams. Second one "user: yercat99", the currently in use, yesterday when i tried to login i see that i'm banned, had some token purchases along the way and a ton of faved cams too and without explanation i'm banned. And now a third one yercat999 just got banned after buying my first 100 tokens. The support it's not answering and i want a refund for this, this is a SCAM, how can you ban someone after a purchase and not giving the money back, wtf?

I've submitted a ticket for the refund 18919029 and for the ban of the previous account 18916678.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There's your problem. You're not supposed to make new accounts when you're banned.
Aha, and how am i supposed to buy tokens againg if i even can't get back my accounts. I'm not a model, i don't broadcast and the site comes with the nice idea of banning me and with no explanation. I can't see what the hell did i do wrong to get banned.

Upvote 0
I guess by what happened they've already banned my credit card, will it happen the same thing if i make a new account and use a different card?

Upvote 0
how am i supposed to buy tokens again
You're not supposed to. You're banned.

I am unsure where the confusion is.

I guess by what happened they've already banned my credit card, will it happen the same thing if i make a new account and use a different card?
Yes. You're not supposed to make a new account. You're banned.

Upvote 0

You would want to continue giving your money to a cam site that treats you (and their models) like this? Do your favorite CB models cam on other sites too...or they're exclusive to CB?

Upvote 0
The confusion is why the hell did they banned me, didn't do anything wrong, my card was good, never rejected pays, never insulted models or anything, not asking for transactions out of the site or anything weird.
Chaturbate bans thousands of accounts every day, most of them have no idea why. The site is really shitty about that.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I'd go to your bank/credit card and chargeback the purchase and be done with CB if I were you.

Upvote 0
You would want to continue giving your money to a cam site that treats you (and their models) like this? Do your favorite CB models cam on other sites too...or they're exclusive to CB?
I'm really acquainted to CB after so many years, but yes, i'm thinking about that, can you give me any recommendations on other sites, i mainly like ebony girls and ebony latinas.

I'd go to your bank/credit card and chargeback the purchase and be done with CB if I were you.
That's the thing, if the site doens't reject the pay i can't claim nothing, i'm using a online wallet that has international cards since it's really simple and confortable to use, you just put money there and use it whener you want. If i did know CB was this kind of dickheads i would never entered that site.

Upvote 0
I'm really acquainted to CB after so many years, but yes, i'm thinking about that, can you give me any recommendations on other sites, i mainly like ebony girls and ebony latinas.

That's the thing, if the site doens't reject the pay i can't claim nothing, i'm using a online wallet that has international cards since it's really simple and confortable to use, you just put money there and use it whener you want. If i did know CB was this kind of dickheads i would never entered that site.
I'm sorry you got caught up in their crap. Maybe the customer service person @punker barbie can get your money refunded.

Aside from that, try out myfreecams or stripchat instead.

Reactions: yercat999
Upvote 0

MyFreeCams and Stripchat. MFC is my favorite.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
CB definitely has issues around customer support services, but IDK, 3 banned accounts?
I bet it's the equivalent of one actual ban, then the accounts made after simply banned for trying to evade the first ban. :D

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
I bet it's the equivalent of one actual ban, then the accounts made after simply banned for trying to evade the first ban. :D
If they've got better at matching credit card details with user accounts, that's actually a good thing - maybe not for the OP, if their original ban wasn't legit, but at least it goes some way towards protecting models from problem members/stalkers on that platform.

ETA:
Here's an example of a user I saw get banned (although by the model, not the site) return a minute later with a newly-created account, and even taunting the model with the name they chose:
banned returns.jpg

Upvote 0
If they've got better at matching credit card details with user accounts, that's actually a good thing - maybe not for the OP, if their original ban wasn't legit, but at least it goes some way towards protecting models from problem members/stalkers on that platform.
Agreed.

Upvote 0
Something tells me here could be the problem. Is this a virtual credit card?

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
This is my third account banned, first one was a free and i'm not even sure it was banned, some day simply i can't log anymore, tons of faved cams. Second one "user: yercat99", the currently in use, yesterday when i tried to login i see that i'm banned, had some token purchases along the way and a ton of faved cams too and without explanation i'm banned. And now a third one yercat999 just got banned after buying my first 100 tokens. The support it's not answering and i want a refund for this, this is a SCAM, how can you ban someone after a purchase and not giving the money back, wtf?

I've submitted a ticket for the refund 18919029 and for the ban of the previous account 18916678.
I have confirmed that our Support team has responded to your emails about your account status.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.