AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat lawsuit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2022
Hello,
I worked 1 year on Stripchat. I stop cause stripchat stole more than $500 from my studio account claiming models and my documents are not valid, they let the models work and then blocked the account at the time of payment. Where can I file a complaint? I would like to sue them.
I have all the emails justifying the facts.

Personally, I see it as a bit of a stretch to think that any girl who's found herself working as a cam girl. Is going to knowingly accept fraudulent tips, especially at stupid quantities that are going to put her at a guaranteed risk of getting banned. Granted some might be in on it but anyone that's going to do a co-ordinated effort would play it safer, than what I'd predict to be a safe bet in that 90% of the girls getting banned are actually because some dweeb buying credit cards details off the internet has taken a real liking to her and can't get enough of her.

Still can't fathom how the ban can be justified when there is no proof of a models involvement, other than that she's seen as a liability / costing them too many chargebacks (which is somehow her fault).

Upvote 0
They're venting in a lot of SC threads, it seems, and being rude to my dear Charlie. 👎
Where or who better would you suggest? If your answer is email support, slap yourself for me. Lol

Sorry, wigsplittr. I was a little harsh with you in this post. Tbh I thought you were a guy who was just advertising that awful site to everyone. Lol. I read some of your other posts, and see that you're another model who got fucked over by Chaturbate (banned). Sorry to hear that.
No need to apologise as I ain't a snowflake, you're another dick rider... If anything it's a smart move. = Is cool I understand, you do you.

Anyone that broadcasts on the internet and actually expected their public or private streams to not find their way onto the internet is pretty ignorant. To me, that's probably as dumb as being allergic to dogs, yet you're a fkn dog groomer wondering why it is you're itchy.

& anyone that is that much of a tight ass and would rather save a few dollars than to feel the personal experience that'd come with them paying for a private.... they're going to google a models username.

Upvote 0
Sorry if I'm not a dick rider Ozzie. For what it's worth I've got no problem with Charlie_SC personally.

The fact is the models can't tell if the tipper has obtained their tokens legitimately or fraudulently.
It's doesn't take a genius to figure out that a better payment processor would prevent a lot of the fraudulent purchases of tokens. Which is ultimately stripchat's choice at the end of the day is it not?

Which would help prevent the likelihood of models performances being in vain by them having received tips for which they're expected at the time to perform for, later being taken away.

The only reason it's confrontational would be because it's true. Thus I don't know exactly what you're facepalming for, ya muppet.
I only said that (and facepalmed) because the consensus was that you had issues with Chaturbate, but are here on a Stripchat forum.

Also you have piled into a thread that was about invalid documents and started aggressively ranting about fraudulent payments / token purchases issues. (An issue I happen to agree is not treating models as fairly as it should, actually, but you will find only a few threads about that relating to SC on ACF)

You may not be a "dick rider" (wtf is that anyway?) but you sure seem to be acting like a dick.

Take a chill pill, as the kids used to say, and communicate rationally and your message may be better received. Or not; you do you.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Where or who better would you suggest? If your answer is email support, slap yourself for me. Lol

No need to apologise as I ain't a snowflake, you're another dick rider... If anything it's a smart move. = Is cool I understand, you do you.

Oh, honey. There are definitely some dickriders on this forum (for CB, that is), but I'm not one of them.

You say you're not a snowflake, but here you are whining in Stripchat threads, and then bitching in that other thread about some model's blowjob skills. What's the matter...wasn't enough gagging and "Yuk, yuk, yuk!" BJ noises for you? Little penis is unable to cum unless the model straight up tortures the fuck outta that throat, huh?

Sad Baby GIF by Bounce

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I only said that (and facepalmed) because the consensus was that you had issues with Chaturbate, but are here on a Stripchat forum.

Also you have piled into a thread that was about invalid documents and started aggressively ranting about fraudulent payments / token purchases issues. (An issue I happen to agree is not treating models as fairly as it should, actually, but you will find only a few threads about that relating to SC on ACF)

You may not be a "dick rider" (wtf is that anyway?) but you sure seem to be acting like a dick.

Take a chill pill, as the kids used to say, and communicate rationally and your message may be better received. Or not; you do you.

www.urbandictionary.com
Dick riding or Dick rider

I'm pretty chill, I'm just calling out the BS where I see it if that's alright with you.

If Charlie really wants he can always PM me and I'll forward him the contact details of a model who's lost her account on stripchat despite having sweet f all to do with it.
& if her accounts were to be reinstated I'll happily jump on & ride with ya'll.

In response to your lame attempt at calling me a dick, I'll let this clip from team america answer that:

Upvote 0
Oh, honey. There are definitely some dickriders on this forum (for CB, that is), but I'm not one of them.

You say you're not a snowflake, but here you are whining in Stripchat threads, and then bitching in that other thread about some model's blowjob skills. What's the matter...wasn't enough gagging and "Yuk, yuk, yuk!" BJ noises for you? Little penis is unable to cum unless the model straight up tortures the fuck outta that throat, huh?

Sad Baby GIF by Bounce
lol oh god. where to start... how about the fact you're bringing up my answer to what was your own question within a different thread?

who are you to judge someone for their kinks when you do what you do for a job? if anything it just sounds like you're dark on it because you can't do it. pathetic.

If you genuinely think you're witty and/or wanna try to share personal attacks. Please feel free to add me on telegram +61432519181
This way we can keep this thread free of you dick riding social justice warriors that Charlie's never needed help from.
We both know you won't though.

Upvote 0
lol oh god. where to start... how about the fact you're bringing up my answer to what was your own question within a different thread?

who are you to judge someone for their kinks when you do what you do for a job? if anything it just sounds like you're dark on it because you can't do it. pathetic.

If you genuinely think you're witty and/or wanna try to share personal attacks. Please feel free to add me on telegram +61432519181
This way we can keep this thread free of you dick riding social justice warriors that Charlie's never needed help from.
We both know you won't though.

My dear miserable little man...don't you worry about what I can or can't do, because you will never know.
Yeah, dude...I don't need your Telegram number. Why the fuck would I want to communicate with you outside of this site, and give you free one-on-one attention? Nice try. Now that was pathetic.....

Judging someone for their kinks? Nope. Unless you're the exact type of customer I'm picturing in my head...who's demanding and aggressive with a model in private, needing her to torture herself ("THAT'S NOT DEEP ENOUGH! I SAID DEEPER!") in order for you to cum. And then you come on here bitching about how you wasted your money. Then yeah, I'm totally judging you for being an asshole.

I see you've only been a member of this forum for a few days (I suppose you joined just so you could shit-talk Stripchat in multiple threads), so here's some advice. Don't come on here talkin' shit and attacking people, if you can only dish it out but can't take it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I'm gonna go ahead and just post this PM here, just so y'all can see what kind of clown we're dealing with here.

I did not respond to his PM, and no, I'm not gonna talk to him on fucking Telegram either. Lol.

wig.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm gonna go ahead and just post this PM here, just so y'all can see what kind of clown we're dealing with here.

I did not respond to his PM, and no, I'm not gonna talk to him on fucking Telegram either. Lol.

View attachment 91729
Thank you. Don’t need trash like that here.

Upvote 0
how do we know someone is frauding us when they are tipping?????? thats what i wanna know so i can stay clear of those people

Regardless of some posts/comments, please be advised that we do not block models unless:
  1. they break our rules
  2. or they cooperate with the fraudsters.

Please take note of the word ‘cooperate’ as we do not block models due to just receiving tokens from a fraudster!
(Anyone who makes this claim, is not providing you with all the facts as per investigation discussions with the relevant team).

As a model, when should you report things to Support:
1. A user engages you in a conversation regarding tips for cash and/or offline payments - you should report this to Support for investigation​
  • Clear rule violation that will lead to a permanent ban. You should definitely NOT engage with users regarding such activities and instead, report this immediately to us.
2. A user offers you offsite payments - you should report this to Support for investigation​
  • Clear rule violation that will lead to a permanent ban. Payments outside the site and split offers are not things we accept and is strictly forbidden.
3. A new user you’ve never seen before tips an incredibly huge amount of tokens - you should report this to Support for investigation​
  • This is more about suspicious behaviour than the number of tokens. If there is something you feel unsure about or have suspicions regarding a user, you should report it.

Upvote 0
I gotta make something clear. When you go selling on vanilla market places, people can get you permanently suspended just for them being assholes, I’m talking about the so called friendly fraud chargeback. What makes us think we are immune to this exactly? The competition goes all ways. Do you think this studio does not work with other platforms? Only one website known by tradeshow people as “The Red Army” demands exclusivity:) No one’s starving due to this hermanito:)

Upvote 0
They're venting in a lot of SC threads, it seems, and being rude to my dear Charlie. 👎
I just gotten scam by stripchat yesterday, been sending lots of messages. No one responded, i email Chloe too no respond. It said in my payment history that I have been paid I saw no money in my btc wallet up still this time . They don’t pay too now and I’m discouraged working with this sites

Upvote 0
I just gotten scam by stripchat yesterday, been sending lots of messages. No one responded, i email Chloe too no respond. It said in my payment history that I have been paid I saw no money in my btc wallet up still this time . They don’t pay too now and I’m discouraged working with this sites

Hi. I'm not sure why you quoted me here (I'm not Stripchat Support). But I see that you've made three different posts about your issue, accusing SC of "scamming." And I see that @Charlie_SC has tagged you in a few posts asking you to reach out to her for help. That's who you need to be talking to about your issue, if you haven't already. Good luck, and I hope you receive your money very soon.

Upvote 0
Enter the wallet address you entered in your stripchat settings in the search bar of this site and it will show you the transaction history. This will also include any payments that are currently being processed by the network and their conformation status.

Upvote 0
And I see that @Charlie_SC has tagged you in a few posts asking you to reach out to her for help.

True. Thank you @yummybrownfox

Enter the wallet address you entered in your stripchat settings in the search bar of this site and it will show you the transaction history. This will also include any payments that are currently being processed by the network and their conformation status.

Very helpful @KingMarti
I believe many who select this option don't know exactly how it works and/or how to view the info (which is likely the case in this situation also) so I appreciate your post.

Hello @BellaMann

From what I can see, you have contacted Stripchat Support only once and that was just yesterday!

I also see that a Support agent has already responded to you today and provided you with more information on your payment.

I kindly suggest moving forward, before posting that Stripchat are scamming you..
you actually contact the Support team the moment you have an issue, request assistance and actually give them an opportunity to help you.

Upvote 0
Very helpful @KingMarti
I believe many who select this option don't know exactly how it works and/or how to view the info (which is likely the case in this situation also) so I appreciate your post.
This is defiantly true, and some sites use peoples lack of knowledge to try and skim earnings (not stripchat, my stripchat crypto payment was perfect) blaming sending the incorrect amount on additional receiving fee's and exchange rates, even though the transactions show the value of the payment issued at the time of issuing being under. (currently dealing with another site that does this.)

I think it's important that people who use crypto payouts understand how to look up transactions, check the transaction details and when and how fee's are used on the blockchain, as the unfortunate truth is, some companies are less than honest and will try and take advantage of people not knowing how the payment system they use works.

Just for anyone not aware, fee's cannot be deducted from a payment after it's made, that would cause a new transaction and a new transaction id for the deduction of the fee from the received amount. Fees are paid by the sender of the transaction, this is why stripchat charges a 1% fee, and chaturbate charges (a very high) fixed bitcoin amount as a fee on crypto payments as the fee is generated at the time the transaction is made and it's not a fixed amount.

With crypto being fairly volatile (more so in the last couple of days) being able to look up the transaction can help understand if you were underpaid or if the exchange rate slipped between the payment being sent and the transaction being confirmed or if the payment was even issued.

If the transaction has a lot of conformations (the amount required to reflect on an account balance varies between different wallets and exchanges, but a google search of "'wallet/exchange' name conformations required for 'crypto your are expecting'" will normally give you the answer) but is not showing in your wallet then it means that you entered the wallet address wrong, as transactions are one way there would be no way to recover those funds. So when entering your wallet address always copy and paste it and double check the first and last 4-6 characters to make sure you didnt miss a part of it.

side note: USDC has been the most stable stable coin, if you are worried about price fluctuations, opt for USDC as the crypto payment. Downside is it is an Ethereum token, so if you need to move it around after getting paid then fee's can get stupid high, but if you are just moving it onto an exchange to cash it out or top up a crypto debit card IMO it's the best option, especially when the markets are volatile like they are right now.

@Charlie_SC Maybe it would be helpful to add a section on the payment page or on the conformation email for people that get paid in crypto, something like "Click here to check the status of your payment" that takes them to the transaction page on the blockchain log.

I would have said just adding the transaction ID on the payment page or email would be helpful, but I have a feeling most people wouldnt know where to go to check it. Dont know how hard something like that would be to implement on your current system, but I think it would be a helpful feature for a lot of people. I would also assume that most people cash out to an exchange like coinbase who all require a different amount of conformations on the transaction before they reflect it on the account balance, but I guess they could at least see that the payment is being processed.

*ETA*
I might make a thread at some point that goes over the basics of crypto transactions. I feel like it's important information and posting it in the middle of a thread means it's going to be easy to miss 😂

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Upvote 0
Maybe it would be helpful to add a section on the payment page or on the conformation email for people that get paid in crypto, something like "Click here to check the status of your payment" that takes them to the transaction page on the blockchain log.

Noted! :)

I might make a thread at some point that goes over the basics of crypto transactions.

I think you should do this anyway because you always have great info to share on the topic and models/others are always interested in learning more about it.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
📝

Thank you to all of you, for all the different perspectives and opinions.
We always appreciate all thoughts and comments, whether for or against.

As I see a lot of reference to contracts, I would like to reiterate;
1. We provide the site rules to all models upon registration therefore models are aware of all violations, including the consequences involved should those breaches occur.​
2. We certainly do not force anyone to sign these agreements should they disagree with our regulations - all information we provide is clear and transparent.​
3. Should/when violations occur, we do not suspend models lightly without a thorough investigation and we only do so with evidence at hand.​

📝
But stripchat, despite saying they have done an investigation and have evidence at hand, REFUSES to provide said evidence and proof to the model…..should the model dispute the sanction given to them! This needs to be addressed because it renders the model not having any recourse when there is a dispute over being accused of behavior they are in disagreement about

Upvote 0
One point I haven't seen is that tokens purchased fraudulently don't belong to the cam site in the first place. The model has no right to them and from what I understand most cam sites don't keep them either. I've seen cam sites refer to fraud charge backs, invalidating transactions and at least once turning them over to charity. From a legal standpoint they're stolen property and fall outside any kind of labor laws, pretty much everywhere. The actual dispute would be between the real owner and the camsite or the bank and the camsite. Some sites like Streamate cover charge backs but that's voluntary between them and the model.
Banning is a different issue but the money is not owed to the model.

Upvote 0
One point I haven't seen is that tokens purchased fraudulently don't belong to the cam site in the first place. The model has no right to them and from what I understand most cam sites don't keep them either. I've seen cam sites refer to fraud charge backs, invalidating transactions and at least once turning them over to charity. From a legal standpoint they're stolen property and fall outside any kind of labor laws, pretty much everywhere. The actual dispute would be between the real owner and the camsite or the bank and the camsite. Some sites like Streamate cover charge backs but that's voluntary between them and the model.
Banning is a different issue but the money is not owed to the model.
Withholding money model earned and being accused of something model says they didn’t do….and no evidence provided by camsite is legal?????

Upvote 0
Withholding money model earned and being accused of something model says they didn’t do….and no evidence provided by camsite is legal?????
What I said was if someone purchased tokens illegally, such as a hacked credit card, the site has no right to the money nor does the model. The site finds out from the bank. Even though the site should inform the model it doesn't change the fact that the money doesn't legally belong to the site or the model.

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0
What I said was if someone purchased tokens illegally, such as a hacked credit card, the site has no right to the money nor does the model. The site finds out from the bank. Even though the site should inform the model it doesn't change the fact that the money doesn't legally belong to the site or the model.
ok well my case is not related to fraud.
mine is simply a member who reported me for a rude comment, stripchat imposing a 7 day ban ON MODEL ONLY, refuses to provide evidence since I disputed their claim, and holding my money

Upvote 0
Hello @Tinalove

Please refer to my reply regarding your case here:

Payments and Suspended Accounts

As per our rules and agreements, when a model's account is suspended for breaching our rules, payments are automatically paused.
Once the suspension period ends and the account is active again, payments proceed and all outstanding funds are generated upon the next payment cycle.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello @Tinalove

Please refer to my reply regarding your case here:

Payments and Suspended Accounts

As per our rules and agreements, when a model's account is suspended for breaching our rules, payments are automatically paused.
Once the suspension period ends and the account is active again, payments proceed and all outstanding funds are generated upon the next payment cycle.
Already done and replied back.
I will NEVER agree with you for banning me for what you say was “being rude and calling out a non tipper”.
I only requested the ability to remove my content and get paid.
I refuse to stream on a site where I don’t have the ability to speak my mind or call out freeloaders!
Thats not full room control…..that’s suppressing my freedom of speech, and being from the USA that doesn’t fly with me!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.