AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Review comments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2015
I may just have missed it but how do we pull up private show comments? I see the star ratings but not the text.

How do models read the reviews too? I always like to leave a little note or comment for models, but I don't know if any of them actually ever read them from anyone or if they even know how/where?

Upvote 0
How do models read the reviews too? I always like to leave a little note or comment for models, but I don't know if any of them actually ever read them from anyone or if they even know how/where?

Hey @Brett M
At this stage, comments are only available for SC to view as we use this for feedback purposes to improve areas of need.
The rating you give the models is what matters as this affects their overall profile rating.

In saying this, I will bring this up with the relevant team as some comments would be nice for the models to read.
Although in saying that, we also don't want to models to be negatively affected by other not so happy notes - but this is definitely a topic for discussion.
Thank you for bringing this up.

😉

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
Hey @Brett M
At this stage, comments are only available for SC to view as we use this for feedback purposes to improve areas of need.
The rating you give the models is what matters as this affects their overall profile rating.

In saying this, I will bring this up with the relevant team as some comments would be nice for the models to read.
Although in saying that, we also don't want to models to be negatively affected by other not so happy notes - but this is definitely a topic for discussion.

😉
Not allowing the models to see comments because some might be negative seems to be more of a disservice to them. Condensing information and providing feedback to the models, which I assume you meant, is only going to be of limited value since it's filtered through your staff. Since they aren't present for the shows they may not fully understand why the comments were made or what the issues were. Most critical comments made by customers kind of assume some knowledge of what went on. It also deprives the models of giving their side to an unfair or biased review and possibly having it removed.

Let's be honest, compared to what the models get in person everyday the comments probably aren't going to be any worse. It may just be my opinion but someone that needs to be sheltered isn't going to make it as a cam model. I have a lot of respect for the mental toughness it takes to roll with it and keep going.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hey @Brett M

😉

Not allowing the models to see comments because some might be negative seems to be more of a disservice to them. Condensing information and providing feedback to the models, which I assume you meant, is only going to be of limited value since it's filtered through your staff. Since they aren't present for the shows they may not fully understand why the comments were made or what the issues were. Most critical comments made by customers kind of assume some knowledge of what went on. It also deprives the models of giving their side to an unfair or biased review and possibly having it removed.

Let's be honest, compared to what the models get in person everyday the comments probably aren't going to be any worse. It may just be my opinion but someone that needs to be sheltered isn't going to make it as a cam model. I have a lot of respect for the mental toughness it takes to roll with it and keep going.

The negative comments can help some models understand exactly why private shows ended or what they did for a person not to want to come back. Sometimes it will be stupid reasons (bad Internet, the guy wanting 1 million things, wanting something the model already said they dont do etc) which the models will most likely ignore and not care about, but other times it could be some valuable insight to why.

The only reason I knave written feedback (notes) is because I thought the model could see them, now I know they can't, I will only rate in the future. Hopefully this can be made so they get to see the feedback too, I bet many would find it more positive rbeing able to read the nice and personal messages from regulars, and they would make any negative ones easy to ignore.

Upvote 0
Thank you @Omne35 and @Brett M for your perspective on this matter.

Please note, the comment section at the end of the private shows does not state the comments added are for the models.
Both your comments are valid and as I previously mentioned, I will be bringing this up with the relevant team as it would be constructive for the models to read.

We appreciate your input and thoughts in helping us improve our site - your for and against points are always welcome.
:blush::cool::blush:

Upvote 0
Thank you @Omne35 and @Brett M for your perspective on this matter.

Please note, the comment section at the end of the private shows does not state the comments added are for the models.
Both your comments are valid and as I previously mentioned, I will be bringing this up with the relevant team as it would be constructive for the models to read.

We appreciate your input and thoughts in helping us improve our site - your for and against points are always welcome.
:blush::cool::blush:

To be fair I don't think it doesn't state it either, right? Or if it does then I have never seen any message saying one way or the other.
I have nothing against it, I just assumed it was for models, as I am sure the majority (if not ALL) users do.

Hopefully WHEN (not if) you make it so models can see the comments, I think one of the biggest things would be the argument of should it show the model the user's names or should it post the feedback as "anonymous".
Personally, I can see it from both sides as to why they are reasonable but I prefer the idea of it showing our names to the models when we leave feedback - maybe this I because I am not one to be an asshole to models so I don't need to hide my trolling comments at/against/to them. This would have to be something you guys discuss, obviously (maybe even ask models too).

Upvote 0
To be fair I don't think it doesn't state it either, right? Or if it does then I have never seen any message saying one way or the other.
I have nothing against it, I just assumed it was for models, as I am sure the majority (if not ALL) users do.
Yes I had originally thought that the models or other users would see the comments.
Hopefully WHEN (not if) you make it so models can see the comments, I think one of the biggest things would be the argument of should it show the model the user's names or should it post the feedback as "anonymous".
For mine, not anonymous. If you make a comment, be adult enough to own it in my opinion. Plus if I was a model and got bad ratings that I felt were unjustified I would want to ban the user.

Upvote 0
I think one of the biggest things would be the argument of should it show the model the user's names or should it post the feedback as "anonymous".
Personally, I can see it from both sides as to why they are reasonable but I prefer the idea of it showing our names to the models when we leave feedback - maybe this I because I am not one to be an asshole to models so I don't need to hide my trolling comments at/against/to them. This would have to be something you guys discuss, obviously (maybe even ask models too).

For mine, not anonymous. If you make a comment, be adult enough to own it in my opinion. Plus if I was a model and got bad ratings that I felt were unjustified I would want to ban the user.

Good points.
Thanks again guys. 🤗
Feedback noted as advised.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.