AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Holding payment because of beneficiary name?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2022
I have been trying to get my payment issued to me for around 2 weeks. I finally got a piece of information from their emails that said that it was showing the BENEFICIARY as the payee and so they wouldn't release the funds to me even though I had already verified everything for them and submitted the w-9 they asked for. I know that my payee information is correct, but it wouldn't let me skip the beneficiary section. Now they want me to go in and fix my payee information again but they have not reset it so that I can even go in and redo it and try to change the beneficiary information. Any advice on what I should put in the beneficiary section (when I can get in) if it won't let me skip it? Should I just put in my own name??

Thanks

I have been trying to get my payment issued to me for around 2 weeks. I finally got a piece of information from their emails that said that it was showing the BENEFICIARY as the payee and so they wouldn't release the funds to me even though I had already verified everything for them and submitted the w-9 they asked for. I know that my payee information is correct, but it wouldn't let me skip the beneficiary section. Now they want me to go in and fix my payee information again but they have not reset it so that I can even go in and redo it and try to change the beneficiary information. Any advice on what I should put in the beneficiary section (when I can get in) if it won't let me skip it? Should I just put in my own name??

Thanks

I'm totally lost here, what did they say exactly? You can't skip the "Payable To/Beneficiary" field thats going to be where you put your name....assuming the bank account is in your name, this is for direct deposit right?

Edit: is this a situation where you did a legal name change? Also be sure to include ticket # so punker barbie can check on it

Upvote 0
I'm totally lost here, what did they say exactly? You can't skip the "Payable To/Beneficiary" field thats going to be where you put your name....assuming the bank account is in your name, this is for direct deposit right?

Edit: is this a situation where you did a legal name change? Also be sure to include ticket # so punker barbie can check on it
I figured it out....it confused me when they called it "beneficiary" so i was thinking it meant like if you die or something. lol...so when i put a different name there, it messed everything up. It was my bad, but i couldn't get very good communication going to understand what what wrong.

Thank you. :h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.