AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Passport about to expire, updated with new= banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2022
Hello @punker barbie
My passport was about to expire so had updated my new passport so I can be updated with my requirements only to find out my account was banned for "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service." I have read this could be an issue here and I really dont understand why it would banned models for updating what is required? is this a glitch and needs fixing in Chaturbate? Please look into my account.

ticket # 19228154
account name = ara_lyn

This is part of the chatrubate rule. Have you received any messages in the mail with the reason?
Yes I have gotten an email , stating my passport was about to expire, so I renewed my passport and uploaded it to update, but as soon as it was uploaded, without explanation my account was banned that I might had violated their TOS.

@punker barbie
ticket # 19228154
account name = ara_lyn

Upvote 0
Yes I have gotten an email , stating my passport was about to expire, so I renewed my passport and uploaded it to update, but as soon as it was uploaded, without explanation my account was banned that I might had violated their TOS.

@punker barbie
ticket # 19228154
account name = ara_lyn
Most likely, the previous passport did not correspond to the new ones

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie
My passport was about to expire so had updated my new passport so I can be updated with my requirements only to find out my account was banned for "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service." I have read this could be an issue here and I really dont understand why it would banned models for updating what is required? is this a glitch and needs fixing in Chaturbate? Please look into my account.

ticket # 19228154
account name = ara_lyn
I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie

ticket # 19228154
account name = ara_lyn
If you´re Venezuelan forget to get your account back

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@punker barbie account was released from banned and requested for me to upload documents, after uploading documents account was banned again. please look into this, Im patiently waiting to have account unbanned and verified. thank you
new ticket number: 19246531
account name : ara_lyn

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.