AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
2 things and neither are exactly a "wtf" but they are a little bit.

Guy: tips 1 token
Guy: Stand up for me bb
Model: 20 tks to stand up
Guy: xxx
Guy: Tips 1 token

------------------------------------------------

And secondly, this one guy literally seems to go round to every model's room, tips 100 tokens (not every day) to the model, and does the whole "Follow her guys" and that kind of stuff in about 3 messages total (exact same messages for each model), and then asks somehow to be a Knight, the models make him a knight then from what I have seen, he never returns to the model. The reason I say he never returns is that in at least 2 or 3 that I am active regular, he has done this exact thing.

-----------------

Edit: Oh a little third thing, bot a model but not a user, so not sure where to say this so here will be fine.
A model I used to be a regular of quit camming a while ago but has come back with a new studio. I had her on Telegram from back when she was camming before and we would sometimes say a little "hi" etc. She was nice enough to "warn me" that her PMs will not be her and inf act they will be an operator, which is great of her to do and I have no problem with. But now it's really weird and awkward because the operator messages me daily pretending to be her, and I feel rude for not responding (but it's obviously weird and I don't want to be replying plus the stuff they (it's a guy and you can tell buy how he writes) write is awkward and uncomfortable). The operator is constantly (and I understand why) trying to get me into talking dirty and all of that stuff, you know.. so I don't know what to do. So far I have just been ignoring the PMs lol.

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Highlander884
As someone who has just finished a 45 min pvt 5 minutes ago, I just had a thought I'd want to share. This thread mad me realize that what could be an absolute fun and entertaining cam experience for both parts involved - and also getting to know each other, which is always a plus - oftentimes is turned by members in a complete s*itshow, which by the way makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, I mean, you, as a member, are spending money to have fun. Why would you spend money to have a bad experience? Totally makes no sense.

I guess it's just like those barbarians who cut the crust off the pizza or only eat it in the middle. Some people really just want to watch the world burn and choose chaos just because. I understand those are not the paying types, though. And that makes sense. I'm out of this thread.

This happened a long time ago, even before I joined ACF, but wanted to share and was just curious, has this happened to anybody else? While broadcasting on SM:

Member: I need to be saved or I'm going to burn in hell, not in those exact words, but that was the overall message, because webcam modeling is bad.
Me: Have you read the book The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins? Question for you? One of my favorite quotes from this book: How does a woman give birth to a son without a biological father, and still remain a virgin?
Member: Logged off: User connection issue.

LOL!!!

All knowing and all powerful, but can't stay on the internet for a few minutes. Our interaction lasted for about 1-2 minutes. Wanted to send this vid to him, but SM software wouldn't let me, the vid below.

I respect religious people, don't get me wrong, whether you practice religion in a church and/or you simply read your Bible, Torah, or Koran at home, just don't throw your religion in my face now and moving forward please. Thank you.

This particular model provides almost daily updates on her Instagram account.
In her bio she asks just 100 tokens to subscribe for 6 months.
Blacked out username is one of the moderators replying to this grey, who is a regular in the room.
insta free.png
Instead of 'imagining' he tipped her the 100 tokens (and in the process getting a free PM too), the model banned him. Finally.

ETA:
This one just now. Hmm.
prolapse.jpg

Last edited:
This happened a long time ago, even before I joined ACF, but wanted to share and was just curious, has this happened to anybody else? While broadcasting on SM:
Yeah once in a while I get a weird religious nutbag send me something. I usually get half a sentence in and block them. It gets old. I can't be arsed with it.
I think there's a fucking pill for that .

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
Grrr. Becoming really intolerant towards this kind of rude, pointless contribution.
FWIW, I happened to think the model looked great, but even if their outfit isn't to your own taste, why say anything????
View attachment 92309
I had a guy do that on MFC the other night, he goes ; "You look like you know a secret, oh never mind I don't like your voice, it grates on me."

Lol, before I could even help myself I blurted out "Then shut up and move on then, it's not fucking rocket science Moron."
He had nothing to say after that, but stayed, so I blocked him.

I don't even know what "you look like you know a secret" even means. I know something, but it's not a secret; He's a fucking dumbass 🤷‍♀️

This model had 2 guys in her room tonight when I was there, at different times but both used the fake images to say they have tipped. The model is not new, it's just a new account so she is not stupid. But it's so shocking to see these guys doing it. This second one which I am posting a screenshot of (I reported both users by the way) has been doing this with the same message and images for YEARS, I have reported him lots, yet he is still there - maybe a different name slightly but I definitely know the "VJ" part is the same, it's 1 of the ways he is so recognisable along with his specific messages. He always uses these 3 images in his messages.

_vj.png

This model had 2 guys in her room tonight when I was there, at different times but both used the fake images to say they have tipped. The model is not new, it's just a new account so she is not stupid. But it's so shocking to see these guys doing it. This second one which I am posting a screenshot of (I reported both users by the way) has been doing this with the same message and images for YEARS, I have reported him lots, yet he is still there - maybe a different name slightly but I definitely know the "VJ" part is the same, it's 1 of the ways he is so recognisable along with his specific messages. He always uses these 3 images in his messages.

View attachment 92333
That's absurd if the site doesn't ban him after being reported for using fake tip images....... assume this is on CB?

That's absurd if the site doesn't ban him after being reported for using fake tip images....... assume this is on CB?

Yes correct, CB.
It's possible he has and he has done another account with a very similar name, but it's literally been years, and I mean I would say at least 3 or 4 years doing the exact same stuff to new models

Reactions: rockin_rod
That is a strange comment.
People can be weird with their 'you look....' statements.
Like this one from last night. This model is often mistaken for being a Latina, plenty of guys join the room and write 'hola!' and start chatting in Spanish.......but German???
View attachment 92332
Well..... most nationalities have a physical "type". Of course it is not 100% of the population. There would definitely be a German "look".

My model friend, who *is* latina, is often mistaken for Indian or Arabic. (And I can see the similarities to each, although she is definitely not either.)

I think some guys are just looking for a conversation starter, she also gets "You look like XXX Celebrity"; usually the only similarity is possessing a vagina and hair on her head!

I think some guys are just looking for a conversation starter
I think it's mostly this, however awkward they go about it. As a guy who can be confusing for others to pigeonhole, I shy away from racial/ethnical guessing games as conversation starters. It's too easy to come across as some 1930s eugenics scientist. Much more fun to guess their nationality by listening to how they speak english ;)

Well..... most nationalities have a physical "type". Of course it is not 100% of the population. There would definitely be a German "look".
You only have to look at how folk dress up for Oktoberfest all around the world, to see what common stereotypes exist!
Still couldn't see any similarities with this model's appearance, but I guess that just confirms it's all subjective.

Reactions: Ozzie_
So this is a grey user on CB, he was saying/doing weird shit yesterday too, thinking he is funny. FYI the model is not laughing with or at him, people are using tip notes and PM and she is talking/smiling/laughing:
This was his entrance + entire chat so far

johnbeauty92
how are you ugly beautiful woman
johnbeauty92
You are both beautiful and ugly
johnbeauty92
i make you laugh so much
johnbeauty92
would you be a donkey for me
johnbeauty92
I told you not to be a donkey, be a beautiful woman
johnbeauty92
You know donkeys die
johnbeauty92
Don't die because you are my donkey
johnbeauty92
Can you pretend to be a donkey for me?

So this is a grey user on CB, he was saying/doing weird shit yesterday too, thinking he is funny. FYI the model is not laughing with or at him, people are using tip notes and PM and she is talking/smiling/laughing:
This was his entrance + entire chat so far

johnbeauty92
how are you ugly beautiful woman
johnbeauty92
You are both beautiful and ugly
johnbeauty92
i make you laugh so much
johnbeauty92
would you be a donkey for me
johnbeauty92
I told you not to be a donkey, be a beautiful woman
johnbeauty92
You know donkeys die
johnbeauty92
Don't die because you are my donkey
johnbeauty92
Can you pretend to be a donkey for me?
and he can't even blame that on a translation error donkey------->ass.......

Reactions: NotYou
Dude PMs me. I hate that ultimate members on strip can just automatically be able to PM and annoy the crap out of me. This dude legitimately wanted me to tip his broke ass so he could tip it back to get what he wanted. How the fuck does that make sense. He wants me to lower my rates, take a private while I'm getting tipped by my nice regs in my room and PAY HIM FIRST TO DO IT. Banned him after he said yes

Screenshot_20220403-231408~2.png

PAY HIM FIRST TO DO IT
I don't know if it's a thing in the Secret and Ancient Cabal of Grey and Low Level Users, but StripChat users from a certain nationality have asked me several times the past year to gift tokens to them so they can tip. Maybe they think having models *gift* them tokens even remotely makes some kind of sense. If you had actually gifted this user tokens (if technically possible), this idiot would probably have scampered and tipped someone else 😂

I don't know if it's a thing in the Secret and Ancient Cabal of Grey and Low Level Users, but StripChat users from a certain nationality have asked me several times the past year to gift tokens to them so they can tip. Maybe they think having models *gift* them tokens even remotely makes some kind of sense. If you had actually gifted this user tokens (if technically possible), this idiot would probably have scampered and tipped someone else 😂
I get it three or four times a week on CB. I do not even respond to them anymore. I just ban them.

9:22 PM
ifjdndkk
@[MODELNAME] Today I lost my job.. I'm very sad about that. feeling low you can do me favor do once a twerk nothing else

Edit:
Oh and a users profile.. the last bit, totally didn't expect that I bet?

"Looking to have fun, REAL and virtual.. i travel a lot, so i LOVE to have conections to show me around (tourism) and why not having fun at the hotel!"

Last edited:
picachu153 Please fart
picachu153 Fart please
picachu153 Please fart
picachu153 Fart please
picachu153 Please fart
picachu153 Please fart
picachu153 Fart please
strong1couple @picachu153 :buytokens
picachu153 If she farts

/smdh

I think some guys are just looking for a conversation starter, she also gets "You look like XXX Celebrity"; usually the only similarity is possessing a vagina and hair on her head!
This ^^^^.

Guys will say anything to start a conversation. Last night I got: "Hey JLo called; she wants her butt back."

Our butts look absolutely nothing alike in the slightest. But it was funny as fuck, imho. It was way, way, WAY better than some of the other even more awkward ass shit I get. Lol. You just wouldn't believe the stuff they'll come out with. But then again, I mean it's kind of awkward getting naked and cumming with someone you only just met on the internet, so I don't really blame them too much. People just aren't used to, and don't know how to act in these kinds of situations. There's not like widely recognized social conventions for them, or like an etiquette that gets taught. Unless you hang out and research on forums like this, for yourself.

I got told I look like Katy Perry about a week ago too. I mean it's definitely a compliment, but ... maybe time to go see the optometrist Geoffrey 😆

Last edited: