AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I tip a lot to clear some goal show and she takes an exclusive private like 2 minutes into the show. Had that happen to me twice. Tipped 5555tks to just clear the goal. Just as she's starting.....Bam! Private for 30 minutes. :( was kinda bummed. Something similar happened with another model, but she PMed me after and made a custom video instead.

When I tip a lot to clear some goal show and she takes an exclusive private like 2 minutes into the show. Had that happen to me twice. Tipped 5555tks to just clear the goal. Just as she's starting.....Bam! Private for 30 minutes. :( was kinda bummed. Something similar happened with another model, but she PMed me after and made a custom video instead.
This happened to me once. Tipped an extremely large amount to finish the goal only to have the same thing that happened to you with the going into private, then offline.
This did not sit well with me. So I contacted Chaturbate support and requested the tokens be credited back to me after I presented my case and they did so.

I was banned from the broadcasters room, but so be it. It's called principle. If I'm considered an asshole for getting my tokens back, then so be it. I work hard for my money as well.

Yeah. I just thought it was a bit inconsiderate. The one model did make it right. I actually thought that was pretty cool of her. She messaged me the next day and apologized. Then made a long custom of my choice. Plus a few other things.

Reactions: Life_Happens
Another thing that drives me crazy is when I tip for a custom that they agree to. Then they tell me they will do it by a certain time and they don't. Not so much that they don't do it by the deadline they said they would. More when they just leave me wondering where it us without and explanation or word. I understand shit happens. Just let me know. Lol

Going into pvt can be weird and off-putting any time. I know it is part of the gig but I wish models would at least say "I'll be back"

I visited a model today that I hadn't talked to in months and we were having an interesting conversation in PM catching up. She was actually in mid sentence and bam - pvt. I didn't even hear the chime or anything. And I had been tipping during the whole conversation.

But even the model that I mod for usually gives me a heads up but once in a while same thing - bam - pvt. And then I leave and hour later she will message me asking where I am. 🤣

This happened to me once. Tipped an extremely large amount to finish the goal only to have the same thing that happened to you with the going into private, then offline.

Another thing that drives me crazy is when I tip for a custom that they agree to. Then they tell me they will do it by a certain time and they don't. Not so much that they don't do it by the deadline they said they would. More when they just leave me wondering where it us without and explanation or word. I understand shit happens. Just let me know. Lol

When you tip for a menu item, reach a goal or make an agreement and the model does not provide what was purchased or agreed upon, it is not inconsiderate to request a refund.

Please remember, private show requests are taken as a priority by models but if they forget to come back to something or don't perform, it is usually not done intentionally.
In most cases, if you PM the model and advise them of the item they missed or didn't do, they are happy to provide the performance and are usually very apologetic 🤗

That's really shitty! I only take privates occasionally because I tend to make more of my money per min in free chat but I'd never take a private right as the goal was hit. That seems unethical to me. Plus those who tip larger amounts in free chat tend to be way less demanding or at least in my experience.

There is one model I follow who in her public chat clearly states in a rotating notifier that she will not go into a private show if there are generous tippers in the room at that moment. And I think this is the perfect thing/way.
But I have a feeling some people would vary on this based on if they are with a studio or not. I

^On Streamate they don't even give the model the option to not accept a private a.k.a. premium show (You may be wondering Why would a model refuse a private show? But they could have a reason, and should have the option to refuse a private show if they want). The model could be in the middle of fulfilling a public chat request that someone tipped her for...or in the middle of a conversation with a regular who's just tipped 50 Gold. And then mid-sentence here comes some jerk out of nowhere (who'd already been jerking off vigorously, and is getting ready to cum) dragging her into a lousy 10-second premium session, just because he wants to see some pussy or ass real quick that he can cum to. 🙄

I saw a girl call out how many tokens each member in her room had then shame them for being on the site for a year and not having a higher member score. I was mortified that a model was behaving that way it just gives cam models a bad rep.
On MFC, if a member is being annoying or requesting stuff and I notice he's only purchased the initial 200 tokens to go premium and has been a member for like 5 years, damn right I'm calling his ass out lol.

I saw a girl call out how many tokens each member in her room had then shame them for being on the site for a year and not having a higher member score. I was mortified that a model was behaving that way it just gives cam models a bad rep.
Probably one of those rooms where the room goal is a disinterested '8000 tokens: Make me happy'. I can't speak for others, but personally I visit cam sites to make myself happy by paying for happy things. Instead I'm asked to entertain the model and make her happy in some kind of surreptitious findom scheme with the promise of nothing. Strange.

I can imagine situations where I would consider this "appropriate".

On SC anyone can see the number of years a user has been registered and even (within certain other parameters) if they have tokens or not.

As a knight in a room I have on occasion called out a grey user who asks "how much for...?" when they've been on the site for years and have NEVER bought tokens. Also if a user who has bought tokens in that time and has been on the site for many years asks for a "freebie", I will say something like "You've been on the site for XX years, you should know how this works, no requests without tokens"

I can imagine situations where I would consider this "appropriate".
Sorry, but publically roasting non-interacting users for not having money (which is what was going on above) is imo never appropriate. It's just petty and mean.
"If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all" is sound advice for models too.

Sorry, but publically roasting non-interacting users for not having money (which is what was going on above) is imo never appropriate. It's just petty and mean.
"If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all" is sound advice for models too.
As I said; I can imagine SOME situations where it is appropriate.

Of course roasting non-interacting (if they are also *not* begging for things) is not ok. 🤷‍♂️

The most annoying thing is when a cam girl lets other users in you exclusive private on Stripchat. I have caught several models doing this through watching the recordings show how can you stop this?

The most annoying thing is when a cam girl lets other users in you exclusive private on Stripchat. I have caught several models doing this through watching the recordings show how can you stop this?

You mean by split streaming the exclusives? I know SM will refund exclusives if it's clear the model has another site up at the same time but not sure if Stripchat does anything to protect the consumer if the model does this. For the most part your only real choice is to vote with your wallet and not use models that don't care about your privacy. I've had to walk away from a few models over this issue.

Reactions: NotYou
Calling people "greedy" because they don't tip.
Completely ignoring the chat in her room.
Assuming that all members have unlimited finances and can buy tokens any time they want.
Leaving their cam on when they leave for a while, instead of setting it to "Away" or going offline.
I agree. Maybe I'm old school but tips have to be earned. Some people def take advantage by not tipping for anything, but they shouldnt be expected for everything either.

You mean by split streaming the exclusives? I know SM will refund exclusives if it's clear the model has another site up at the same time but not sure if Stripchat does anything to protect the consumer if the model does this. For the most part your only real choice is to vote with your wallet and not use models that don't care about your privacy. I've had to walk away from a few models over this issue.
SC rules are that if a model takes a private show (exclusive or "normal") and they are streaming to multiple sites, they MUST: either close the streams to the other sites or put them in "spy mode" or whatever the other sites call that.

Maybe I'm old school but tips have to be earned. Some people def take advantage by not tipping for anything, but they shouldnt be expected for everything either.
Hmm. In hospitality, yes.
Perhaps I am even older school, I would say in this context, that the tips come first, and then you get to see what you tipped for.
And some viewers like to tip just to show appreciation, without expecting to see something specific in return.
Don't believe any model should be expected to put on a show first in the hope that someone will give tokens in response, because very few would ever do that.

SC rules are that if a model takes a private show (exclusive or "normal") and they are streaming to multiple sites, they MUST: either close the streams to the other sites or put them in "spy mode" or whatever the other sites call that.

Stripchat Rule:
If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site,​
you must stop those other public streams before you start the Private.​

When a user pays for a private show, they deserve to have the model's full attention and that show should be private, therefore, the model should not be active on any other site.
If a model is not following this rule, it can be reported to Support.

Stripchat Rule:
If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site,​

When a user pays for a private show, they deserve to have the model's full attention and that show should be private, therefore, the model should not be active on any other site.

This suggests they must STOP not enter into spy modes. So I am curious to know, is it they must fully stop the broadcast or can it be put into spy mode (or hidden show etc) on the other sites?
I am one who gets annoyed by a private being broadcast free on other sites, but one thing I don't mind is:

1) Regular Private show = If the models turn on a spy mode/hidden show setting, so a user must pay a 1 tip fee or per minute fee to watch the show.
2) Exclusive Private = for this I am paying extra for exclusive so I want it to be off completely on other sites, no option for "spy" on those.

So, my point here is if it's a regular show, can the model's simply put a spy mode on the other platforms, and for exclusive, they must stop completely?

This suggests they must STOP not enter into spy modes. So I am curious to know, is it they must fully stop the broadcast or can it be put into spy mode (or hidden show etc) on the other sites?
I am one who gets annoyed by a private being broadcast free on other sites, but one thing I don't mind is:

1) Regular Private show = If the models turn on a spy mode/hidden show setting, so a user must pay a 1 tip fee or per minute fee to watch the show.
2) Exclusive Private = for this I am paying extra for exclusive so I want it to be off completely on other sites, no option for "spy" on those.

So, my point here is if it's a regular show, can the model's simply put a spy mode on the other platforms, and for exclusive, they must stop completely?
She said stop public streams. Which would mean private or paid for streams are ok. That’s what I got from the post.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
It's really obvious with the VR models on SC. I've been in VR exclusives where the model spends around 25% of the time adjusting the regular camera and the rest paying attention to the VR camera at the other end of the table. I've actually had to tell them "I'm over here, remember?" Really annoying. Needless to say repeats didn't happen.

Stripchat Rule:

She works in a studio. She's seems like a nice person, I would hatt
It's really obvious with the VR models on SC. I've been in VR exclusives where the model spends around 25% of the time adjusting the regular camera and the rest paying attention to the VR camera at the other end of the table. I've actually had to tell them "I'm over here, remember?" Really annoying. Needless to say repeats didn't happen.
I know what you mean. I thought I was amagining it until I looked at the recording.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.