AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How (or does) Tipping During a Private Show Help Models' StripPoints?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2021
Australia
Can anyone (maybe @Charlie_SC or @xChloe ?) tell me how tipping during a private or exclusive private show helps a model's StripPoints?

In particular, does tipping during the private show in fact increase their StripPoints? If so, is it the number of *tokens* tipped? Or the number of individual *tips* that affects the StripPoints?

If it is number of tokens tipped that counts, does it matter if they are tipped in one tip, or is there a "per hour" (or minute or whatever) rate that will maximise the model's StripPoints "earnings".

To clarify with an example: If I have a 1 hour private with a model and in addition to the per minute rate of tokens I have another 800 tokens to tip, does it matter if I tip those tokens once or should I tip them spread across the entire time of the private show. Remember this is not to do with the model's monetary earnings but with their accumulation of StripPoints.

Can anyone (maybe @Charlie_SC or @xChloe ?) tell me how tipping during a private or exclusive private show helps a model's StripPoints?

In particular, does tipping during the private show in fact increase their StripPoints? If so, is it the number of *tokens* tipped? Or the number of individual *tips* that affects the StripPoints?

If it is number of tokens tipped that counts, does it matter if they are tipped in one tip, or is there a "per hour" (or minute or whatever) rate that will maximise the model's StripPoints "earnings".

To clarify with an example: If I have a 1 hour private with a model and in addition to the per minute rate of tokens I have another 800 tokens to tip, does it matter if I tip those tokens once or should I tip them spread across the entire time of the private show. Remember this is not to do with the model's monetary earnings but with their accumulation of StripPoints.

The value of a StripPoint depends on the earnings of the model during Stripchat’s 3-Hourly Contest.
More info about Contests and StripPoints here: https://stripchat.com/wiki/Contests_for_Models

It's impossible to calculate the value of 1 StripPoint because every three hours its value will change (as token income for Top 1000 models changes every 3 hours).
In saying this, the number of StripPoints that will be accrued for a particular place in the 3-Hour Contest will remain unchanged.

Modes are able to check what place they took in the 3-Hour Contest on this page: https://stripchat.com/top/recent
Info regarding which place corresponds to StripPoints is also mentioned on the Wiki page.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
The value of a StripPoint depends on the earnings of the model during Stripchat’s 3-Hourly Contest.
More info about Contests and StripPoints here: https://stripchat.com/wiki/Contests_for_Models

It's impossible to calculate the value of 1 StripPoint because every three hours its value will change (as token income for Top 1000 models changes every 3 hours).
In saying this, the number of StripPoints that will be accrued for a particular place in the 3-Hour Contest will remain unchanged.

Modes are able to check what place they took in the 3-Hour Contest on this page: https://stripchat.com/top/recent
Info regarding which place corresponds to StripPoints is also mentioned on the Wiki page.
Thanks @Charlie_SC, I wasn't really looking for the value of a StripPoint as that seems to be a black art (or a trade secret :p ;) ). But what I really wanted to know is: what can *I* as a user/member do during a pvt to help the model I am with the most. (See my example).

How is best to tip my 800 tokens (in my example) i.e. all at once or over the course of the private show? Or is it only important that I *do* tip my 800 tokens, not how I spread those tips out. As I said, if I have (for example) 800 tokens extra to tip during the private show, does it matter to the model's ranking *how* I tip them, as long as I *do* tip them?

Perhaps it is not really *StripPoints* as such that I am interested in, but how I can conduct my behaviour during private shows to best help the model I am with to improve her "ranking" on the site.

Upvote 0
Thanks @Charlie_SC, I wasn't really looking for the value of a StripPoint as that seems to be a black art (or a trade secret :p ;) ). But what I really wanted to know is: what can *I* as a user/member do during a pvt to help the model I am with the most. (See my example).

How is best to tip my 800 tokens (in my example) i.e. all at once or over the course of the private show? Or is it only important that I *do* tip my 800 tokens, not how I spread those tips out. As I said, if I have (for example) 800 tokens extra to tip during the private show, does it matter to the model's ranking *how* I tip them, as long as I *do* tip them?

Perhaps it is not really *StripPoints* as such that I am interested in, but how I can conduct my behaviour during private shows to best help the model I am with to improve her "ranking" on the site.

Anything that increases the model's earnings per hour will benefit them in many ways (except offline tips so ensure you tip whilst the model is online).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.